It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Bigfoot Picture (Needed)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I was watching the dicsovery channel and there was this show called weird travels and they had an hour on it well i was watching how a native went searching for bigfoot with the camera crew and he smelled a foul like odor that smelled like wet deer he said then they got on a mountain they see a big black thing moving at a far distance and the camera man snaps a few shots and if anyone can find me that picture i would like to try to zoom in on it and maybe enhance it. I would love this picture if someone can give me a link please. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the documentary that came out in the 70's called the Legend of Boggy Creek?

It's about "bigfoot" sighting along the Boggy. The sightings were in southeast Oklahoma, Arkansas, and I think even in northern Louisiana. It's been a long long time since I saw that...but I do remember it scared a little kitty cat to death!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here ya go...this might have the pic:

www.angelfire.com...

It's the Kiamichi Bigfoot Research group. The Kiamichis are the mountains in southeast Oklahoma. I actually used to own one of them! I wonder if I was close to bigfoot!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Here ya go...from the same site. "Bigfoot Deer Kill - Weak of heart!"

www.angelfire.com...

Could I just point out though that there are black bear in the Kiamichi's??? And mountain lions??? And panthers??? And wild boars??? And coyotes??? And wolves???

Just want you to know there's plenty of predators that you should NOT rule out before jumping on the bigfoot theory for this deer kill.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nope nothing on there its a picture its from a far away distance and it shows a big black dot that was moving they zoomed in on it but couldnt tell i want that pic. I would like to zoom in on it maybe enhance it etc it was on travel channel last night

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've never heard of this, I thought Sasquatch was only in northern CA and Pacific NW. Cool. There was a sighting several years ago close to here that was reported my MANY poeple. Also, the foremost researher, the late professor Grover Krantz, used to teach at WSU 30 miles north.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Site is "temporarily unavailable"

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I saw that show as well. I suspect it was a set up.

1st...The guide weighed at least 300 hundred lbs. Now someone that claims to to track Bigfoot and roam around in the hills is not going to weigh around 300lbs.

2nd...Towards the end of the show when they find the tracks and then see "bigfoot" way over on another hill. I do not think those were "bigfoot tracks". I would think if they were the camraman would have zoomed in on them to get close ups and examen them.

3rd... The guide goes "do you smell that"? It smells like wet deer. Well I doubt anybody that lives in city and drives around can smell much of anything in the woods. But lets say they can, it could be that there was a few deer in the area.

And last but not least....When the guide spots bigfoot across the hill. I found it amazing that he could find that little blip of a figure so far away with the naked eye. Even the guys with the cameras and binnoculers had a hard time finding it. Plus the cameraman never attemted to zoom in and get a good picture. In fact he keep the camera facing the ground by his feet for far too long,IMO. Most cameramen would have had their camera ready and shooting in a heartbeat.

I think the tv producers went around town(bars) asking if anybody knew about bigfoot. The guide said sure,I can take you into "bigfoot country"....for a price.

For the record,I have tons of outdoor experiance and do actually know how to track,unlike the people in the show. I have tracked animals right up to the tracks they were standing in.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just for future reference, I believe that the University of Idaho has a Cryptozoology teacher, or was it WSU. Either or, it's one of the two.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
1st...The guide weighed at least 300 hundred lbs. Now someone that claims to to track Bigfoot and roam around in the hills is not going to weigh around 300lbs.

maybe he was trying to lure bigfoot to him? a guy that big must smell like quarter pounders with cheese like no other.

EDIT: by the way, those links don't work for me. it's over the bandwidth or something like that... poo on anglefire!

[Edited on 2/17/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Like I said in my first post, Professor Krantz taught at WSU, he's passed away fyi, although, I do remember watching a Bigfoot show that was produced by the U of I, so maybe the flame has been passed?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that show too. I couldn't really make out the Bigfoot in the picture though. If you find a picture, and enhance it, be sure to post it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well now that would make sense that a college would be behind this production. They need to use the funding they are given. So it would make some sense.
Still didn't prove a thing,and the documentary has a ton holes in it.
I like the guy that stood in front of his camera telling us how the guide had made this grunting noise that bigfoot makes. Then he said as they were walking around,he heard the same grunts the guide had made. I was thinking to myself "you gotta be kidding me,put 2 and 2 together,duh."

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"And last but not least....When the guide spots bigfoot across the hill. I found it amazing that he could find that little blip of a figure so far away with the naked eye. Even the guys with the cameras and binnoculers had a hard time finding it. Plus the cameraman never attemted to zoom in and get a good picture. In fact he keep the camera facing the ground by his feet for far too long,IMO. Most cameramen would have had their camera ready and shooting in a heartbeat. "

Thats it!! thats the picture i need thats the part the picture the camera man shot thats the one i will try to enhance but i need someone to find it for me because i havnt had any luck finding it if you find it please give me a link.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I really hate to burst your bubble,but I doubt that picture is worth finding.(although I will look
)

I am willing to bet it was a friend of the guide. It really bothered me,when the cameraman lagged,the way the guide spotted it. The whole scene looked very "fishy" to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah but still when i get on something i either have to find the pic or try and zoom in on it when i record it next time and i apreciate you trying to look for it for me an i thank you for that.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to you enhancing this photo.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If i can even get it, looks like im not so far

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Man...this driving me crazy. I know your pain Shadowman. The picture is more elusive than bigfoot himself. I feel like I am looking for the Holy Grail.

I will keep looking though.....call it a challenge.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Fair enough
hahhah " more elusive then bigfoot himself" ahahahah

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join