It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is my first time posting a story on these forums. Its not complete, but I figured I'd post it and see what people thought of it anyway. I'll be finishing it up and posting the rest of it shortly.
Document C.

Though the particulars of the project are still unknown due to a �disappearance� of the original staff that headed up the project, we are still learning more of what happened to the original project.

The project began twenty years ago with the idea of a mass mind control so that when activated by the president or other high government official all civilians implanted with this chip would reprogram them for an amount of time to total obedience. The exact documents that contained all the warnings, cautions, and fail-safes was �unfortunately� lost in a building fire that also happened to be holding several other important documents.

The exact function and nature of the chips is unknown at this point, though we are learning more of their functions and abilities at a geometric rate.

Document D.

A. Purpose of the project.
After heightened terror alert and several threats to the American Democracy from foreign nations, several commanding generals and the president called for a contingency plan needed in case of an emergency where soldiers would have to fight on American soil.

If the need arose for soldiers to fight on the home from, it is very unlikely that troops could be mobilized quickly or even with enough force to prevent major civilian loss. After much debate the solution came to them after reviewing �mass mind control projects�. Though the idea was very radical and nearly impossible to accomplish save for propaganda purposes, the idea was conceived that implanting some device to accomplish this was very possible.

B. Design of the chip
As stated above little is known of the original design of the chip installed in the subjects. All that is known is the data collected from the recovered and sometimes damaged chips. They are based on microcomputers that utilize a comparatively small amount of energy from the hosts main bloodstream. All else of the design of the chip will be stated later in this document.

Document E.

A. Shut down.
Just after four years the rather large budget for this program was set, it was lowered dramatically due to budget deficits in other parts of the military. The need for such a program was, �no longer needed� according to the administration that had taken office, for the defense of this country.
B. Low budgets lead to problems
After the main staff were fired and debriefed of all their knowledge of such projects there was very little budget left to remove the chips in the test subjects. The test subjects were human babies that had the chips placed behind the ear without the parent�s permission or knowledge. As time progressed the chips did as presumably they were programmed to and made their way to the middle of the brain where several key glands were located. As the budget was lowered for this project there was enough money to remove only around thirty-seven hundred of the chips, leaving one thousand three hundred and six of the chips in the test subjects.

Document F.

A. Current status of all known subjects.
As the project dropped out of existence several of the test subjects became very �apparent in their existence�. Several of them exhibited several of the same traits.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
very different. I mean the style of writing that is...the story begins as a document...
with a very interesting premise, I want to know where you're heading with this..write more

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've started working on this one again, after working on another one for a little while. I've made a few changes and I'll post the rest of the document as well as some of the plot later on.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
When was it that these implants were supposedly put in place and where?

Were they performed on Military babies as I was a Military baby and remember some strange dreams as far back as I can remember.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
When was it that these implants were supposedly put in place and where?

Were they performed on Military babies as I was a Military baby and remember some strange dreams as far back as I can remember.

you do realize that this is a "SHORT STORY", a work of fiction?? it's good isn't it?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is some more of it, I haven't worked on it until tonight, I worked until I got burnt out on it. Sorry, but I don't know when I'll next post more of it, but... here is some more. Restart at document f, I made some changes.

Document F.

A. Current status of all known subjects.
Because of the abnormality of all the 1000 or so test subjects nearly all of them began experiencing the effects of the chip at an early age. The subjects are currently 14-18 years of age and in High Schools.

B. Effects of the chip.
The success of the chip was unknown until recent events caused the remaining files to be reopened and the project to be reexamined.
1.) In several cases the test subjects possessed abnormal strength, their body size to lift ratio should have been impossible to scientific standards.
2.) The ability to solve logic problems posed no problems to them�

The rest of the document was burned off. Alexi took one last look at it and stuffed it into her pocket. Whatever remained of the project was a threat to national security they told her. What did she know of national security? She was an office worker, a paper pusher. Yesterday, a group of men in black suits approached her and told her to find any files that exist under the �titan project�. Alexi had never heard of that before, she and her friends had never heard of it either, nor had they ever been approached that way before and asked to do something like this.

The only thing of this �titan project� she had found was that all the files containing information on it were destroyed in a warehouse fire a few years back. She figured: mission accomplished. The only catch was that she had no idea who to contact to inform of her success. She didn�t know what organization they were affiliated with, FBI, NSA, or even CIA. She figured she would just wait a while until they came back.

That was the idea until she found this half burned piece of documents c � f. What did it mean? She had no idea; �titan� was not mentioned once in the whole article. Nor did she have any idea of who placed the documents there. They just magically appeared there. She went out into the hall to see who had passed by her office, there was only a janitor slowly walking down the hall. She had only stepped out for a moment to get some coffee when she found the document on her desk and began reading it.

She was just pulling out her laptop when two men stepped into her office unannounced. Alexi couldn�t tell if it was the same two men as yesterday, but they were of the same build and had the same facial expressions as before.

�We�ve been �sent� to check on your progress� the first man said with a certain slowness to the word sent.

She said she hadn�t found anything significant and they promptly left. It seemed as though they couldn�t stand being near her.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If someone else wants to pick this up and write anything on it, thats fine by me, I've got a couple of other stories I'm a little preoccupied with right now...

top topics

join