It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 100 Real "Men in Black"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Before i have to suffer a forehead bruise from excessive face palming, could i please ask people to take a second out of their life to read the next few lines of SO's thread that was referenced to in the initial link. All we see in the article is this...

One of the co-owners of AboveTopSecret.com has written that : "AboveTopSecret.com is a professional "COINTELPRO" operation using secret black-operations funding to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

So people start running around like headless chickens.

Go on....read a little further....i dare ya.....

At least, that seems to be the popular rumor that has circulated about us for some time, and has gained some recent traction.

These "AboveTopSecret.com COINTELPRO" rumors tend to center around only one piece of content, CatHerder's analysis of the 757 at the Pentagon: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon. His post has evolved into our most popular piece of content, and very often is at the center of debate on this issue on conspiracy theory websites across the web.

Because that one post debunks a popular conspiracy theory, the knee-jerk reaction of many is that "AboveTopSecret.com must be COINTELPRO!"

It was a joke, satire as some have already said. Get over it. If this site is so bad and is so shady, why do the ones that suspect it still visit it? Is that not the ultimate in stupidity?

Thanks for the list anyway Issac, a very interesting read.

CX.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You have quite a few alleged MJ12 members on that list.

Interesting by the way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
According to bill cooper everyone is a CIA disinfo agent ? WOW maybe Cooper really was insane after all. I cant think of one UFO researcher that did not make that list. So then if this was all true the allegations "some i believe to be disinfo agents" then who are the good guys if any? I have my suspicions about some people here but then again who knows for i am not at liberty to make accusations without proof. But i chuckled when Springer made the list, Springer is pretty open minded and neutral and down to earth kind of guy from what i can tell so if a CIA agent then he is not doing his job then

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A lot of these people where exposed by Bill Cooper ! He was a completely bonkers Paranoid Schizo!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There seems to have been a resurgence recently in labelling people as "disinformation agents" within ufology.

Since the satire in the OP was first written, a lot of Government documents have been released in the UK and other documents have been made available more readily available in the USA and Canada. The absence of conclusive evidence of ET visitation within those documents seems to have increased the polarisation within debates in ufology, with more skeptics being labelled as disinfo agents.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join