It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It used to show by everyones name if they are online or not.

Where is that now.

There is a blank there now.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I mentioned the same thing awhile ago Russian. Yet, nobody answerd my question about it so I'm just as far in the dark as you are.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I mentioned the same thing awhile ago Russian. Yet, nobody answerd my question about it so I'm just as far in the dark as you are.

I guess its the mods who dont want people see if they are online or not.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Streamlining the board. More queries to cut out

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There is still the list on the front page of who is online if you are concerned.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is one of the few features that i truly miss

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm confused... Is everyone not seeing something like this at the bottom of the forum home: Who's On - There are 149 lurkers and trolls and 81 members on AboveTopSecret.com observer, SkepticOverlord, All Seeing Eye, Russian, Kano, Genya, pantha, insite, fleyane, TrueLies, TheSwordMaster, Jeffrey, FieryIce1, Gryffen, HowardRoark, Mandalorianwarrior, nathraq, AmbientNoise, IMMORTAL, Yoda, senshido, dreamrebel, BangorangRufio, BlackJackal, sean, IndianaJade, cyberpilot, psycosrus, badass, Amorymeltzer, m0rbid, Nerdling, UnknownOrigins, Condorcet, OXmanK, TheSaddenedElf, Ashlar, cmdrkeenkid, heelstone, Garon, hmmm, Illmatic67, TekNo88, 11thplain, MrFace, SpittinCobra, Kiljo, shoo, MacMerdin, acidhead, Zzub, johnb, Hamilton, daedenfach, Mozy, mtsquad, usafairmen, Malice, 11thdimension, crayon, ME, John bull 1, AquaBehemoth, THENEO, Dreamz, Donner, CrazyChris, thedarkprojekt, beergoggles, elevatedone, Gazrok, Intrepidberk, Voice_of Doom, htown, elus1ve, MetalHead, Outtis, paperclip, KillerD, smirkley, MorningtonCrescent, In the previous 6 hours there have been 1104 visitors and 303 members on AboveTopSecret.com [Edited on 16-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I'm confused...

Is everyone not seeing something like this at the bottom of the forum home:

Who's On - There are 149 lurkers and trolls and 81 members on AboveTopSecret.com
observer, SkepticOverlord, All Seeing Eye, Russian, Kano, Genya, pantha, insite, fleyane, TrueLies, TheSwordMaster, Jeffrey, FieryIce1, Gryffen, HowardRoark, Mandalorianwarrior, nathraq, AmbientNoise, IMMORTAL, Yoda, senshido, dreamrebel, BangorangRufio, BlackJackal, sean, IndianaJade, cyberpilot, psycosrus, badass, Amorymeltzer, m0rbid, Nerdling, UnknownOrigins, Condorcet, OXmanK, TheSaddenedElf, Ashlar, cmdrkeenkid, heelstone, Garon, hmmm, Illmatic67, TekNo88, 11thplain, MrFace, SpittinCobra, Kiljo, shoo, MacMerdin, acidhead, Zzub, johnb, Hamilton, daedenfach, Mozy, mtsquad, usafairmen, Malice, 11thdimension, crayon, ME, John bull 1, AquaBehemoth, THENEO, Dreamz, Donner, CrazyChris, thedarkprojekt, beergoggles, elevatedone, Gazrok, Intrepidberk, Voice_of Doom, htown, elus1ve, MetalHead, Outtis, paperclip, KillerD, smirkley, MorningtonCrescent,
In the previous 6 hours there have been 1104 visitors and 303 members on AboveTopSecret.com

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

SkepticOverlord the problem is that some of us(me included) are to lazy to go back and look.

Also when you are posting something you can get an idea of when the person will replay.

If the person is online then you can debate a certain issue.

If you know what I mean.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
This is one of the few features that i truly miss

Yes ideed Nerdling.

I rather not see the location and mood of a member.

But the online/offline thing was a very nice thing to have.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm confused...

Is everyone not seeing something like this at the bottom of the forum home:

Who's On - There are 149 lurkers and trolls and 81 members on AboveTopSecret.com
observer, SkepticOverlord, All Seeing Eye, Russian, Kano, Genya, pantha, insite, fleyane, TrueLies, TheSwordMaster, Jeffrey, FieryIce1, Gryffen, HowardRoark, Mandalorianwarrior, nathraq, AmbientNoise, IMMORTAL, Yoda, senshido, dreamrebel, BangorangRufio, BlackJackal, sean, IndianaJade, cyberpilot, psycosrus, badass, Amorymeltzer, m0rbid, Nerdling, UnknownOrigins, Condorcet, OXmanK, TheSaddenedElf, Ashlar, cmdrkeenkid, heelstone, Garon, hmmm, Illmatic67, TekNo88, 11thplain, MrFace, SpittinCobra, Kiljo, shoo, MacMerdin, acidhead, Zzub, johnb, Hamilton, daedenfach, Mozy, mtsquad, usafairmen, Malice, 11thdimension, crayon, ME, John bull 1, AquaBehemoth, THENEO, Dreamz, Donner, CrazyChris, thedarkprojekt, beergoggles, elevatedone, Gazrok, Intrepidberk, Voice_of Doom, htown, elus1ve, MetalHead, Outtis, paperclip, KillerD, smirkley, MorningtonCrescent,
In the previous 6 hours there have been 1104 visitors and 303 members on AboveTopSecret.com

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

hes talking about the line that was removed from the mini-profiles. The one that said if you are offline or online.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's back. It's new. It's improved.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
oooooh... you rock Bill

This is WAY better than the last one!

Kudos to the overlord!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Except it doesnt seem to be working.....

Edit....so foolish of me....i was on BTS.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Cool, it is indeed better than the last one.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thanks a bunch William.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It keeps getting better and better!!

Thanx SO!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Damn thank you very much!

This is nice.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
cool
I like it

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think this only works on ATS, when reading this from BTS it says everyone if offline and gives no time how long they've been gone.

top topics

join