It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS wide email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is it possible to get a Burst email sent to all members
tellling them about the elections?

This would show that the Elections are truely back
and would also ensure people know about the elections

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Getting the word out on this campaign will be done with ease. Just leave it in our team's capable hands. I know we've stagnated plenty of times in the past, but understand that this is a marathon, not a short little sprint.

We're hard at it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

lets just say i am skeptical when i hear behind the scenes
and not that much being said about the elections on the ATS front.

call me parinoid but i am getting a scence of Deja-Vu

it cant be that much of a sprint by notifying ATS members about this?
atleast then i and others will know our topics will be read by people that arent just the few that pop by PTS.

i dont want to make anymore topics or replies knowing that the message hasnt got to all ATS members because it would be a waste of my time and the time of other canidates.

i am not asking for a sprint but a small boost.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
bodrul, it's been approximately 48 hours since this concept has been resurrected again. Whether you choose to accept it or not, there are people working behind the scenes on this. What's different this time? We listened to your suggestions and have assembled people that have this as their number one priority.

I am stating clearly that we are not going to stagnate, and you are going to some action on this in the very near future.

I don't expect patience, but I am hoping for a little.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Geez bodrul - give us a chance!

I came into this a little over 24 hours ago, and I've done a ton of stuff already - so much so that I've neglected my first love, breaking news.

Until everything is tied down chissler can't make announcements - and I can assure you that chissler, myself, and others have been working pretty hard to make sure that this goes smoothly for all concerned.

I know it seems easy, but there's a lot more to this than may meet the eye.

Patience young jedi,
all will be well.

[edit on 14/2/2008 by budski]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Your skepticism is well founded but let me tell you that this time will be different.

We released the new announcement today because, being Valentine's, we wanted to show our passion for this.(well that's not entirely true but it sounded good
)

We have taken the step of adding a very capable member, budski, to the team as our FSME. This first step, different than before, shows our commitment to it.

We have built a very solid team, who you may not see all the time, but believe me when I say that we are working hard behind the scenes to make this happen. It won't fall on just one person's shoulder's so the work will be spread out and the goals of this election are realistically attainable this time.

You will also notice that I have been added to the mod list for this forum to help keep this contest running. "Many hands make for light work" as the saying goes.

Every member who has showed interest in this before has been contacted to gauge their level of interest again and many have replied in the affirmative.

I give you my word, this time will be different.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

thank you for the re-asurances
the next few weeks will be the real test

top topics

join