It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATES: ATS Presidential Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The ATS Presidential Campaign has been a sore spot for many of us over the last year. We have missed deadlines and we have broken promises, which is not how we operate on Abovetopsecret.com. Much has gone on behind the scenes in dealings with this concept, but very little has made it to the public eye. Our committed members have lost faith in us... but that stops now.

The original premise of this campaign was, "We Need a Hero!" The time has finally come that our hero will be found.

In the next 48 hours, we will be presenting a revamped schedule, a newly appointed FSME for this campaign, and also opening the door for any new members who wish to declare their candidacy. Members who have already declared themselves will not have to declare again, but I will be contacting everyone to seek confirmation that they are still going to be active.

No broken promises this time.

You guys have spoke, we have listened, and your suggestions are going to see this operation through.

Get yah popcorn ready...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is very good news. I am excited to get started again and look forward to a very interesting time.

I'll be keeping an eye out for this schedule and can't wait to get started!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
thank you all very much for doing this again, i carnt wait for this to start.

Remeber Vote Dorian Gray - We Can Change.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I would like to take this time to thank all of ATS for their wonderful support of me and my views, as they pertain to this Presidential Election.

However, it is with a very saddened heart that I must rescind my run for President of ATS. My other ATS obligations, and those in real life of late have become so numerous and important, that I am no longer able to facilitate the devotion to the cause that I once was.

With that said though, if someone should ever need a VP running mate, I will be more than happy to step in and help where I can.

Thank you for your support,

TheBorg

top topics

join