It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Abstract Alternative thought to the Proposition of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is something in the sky.

Millions of eyewitnesses of various ethnicities, religions, ages and careers, have all come forward with stories dating back over 100s of years.

Most of these modern occurances are of man-made craft, and experimental projects.

But some can't be explained away so easily. Even worse, the US government, and other governments, have more then ackowledged the existance of these few valid UFO encounters, by going far out of they're way to cover up, hide, conceal, distort...do anything in they're power to keep it a secret.

This thread is a Hypothetical, I'm basing this on nothing more then a common pool of knowledge that I draw upon, based on our science now, and the science of our species future.

We have been looking at UFOs as alien craft coming from the long distance to observe us. The fact of travel within spacetime states that at fastest one would be unable to travel faster the speed of light. This has been a major roadblock in the explanation of if UFOs are alien craft, how did they get here.

in the mid 1960s NASA sent out probes, with our information, to the cosmos. They gave back communications to us as they drifted along beyond the rim of our solar system, and faded away to distant stars. This was done with computer technology equivalent to a graph calculator. Since then our technical capacity in computers has doubled every 18 months, and with the verge of quantum computing, may increase even faster.

My hypothesis. Imagine a Voyager probe, of a species 100,000 years or more advanced then humans. What if they sent a probe out? Like Voyager, it slowly drifts out there, maybe millions of them, sent out with technology to allow them to drift the speed of light. Advanced robotics and self-computational artificial intelligence allowing it to observe for life, watch, transmit back.

UFOs may not be controlled by alien pilots, but infact by a collection of super-advanced SETI like probes sent out by an advanced alien race, long ago.

The cases of UFO sightings increased literally the exact moment the first nuclear weapon was used, and continued even more as technology bloomed and encompossed the planet. It lit up in the night sky, shouting to all eyes above that may observe us, shouting "hey, intelligent life is here."

If a matrix of UFOs were scattering about looking for life to record, like a voyager probe, the increase in our visibility from space could've relocated hundreds of UFO probes to observe our planet, to process and slowly transmit back to whomever may have sent them out (if they still exist.)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
interesting idea. i would like to think that this could be a plausible argument for the existence of ufo's but, i have found the abduction phenomena to prove that there are actually alien beings aboard most of these ships.
the abduction phenomena is to big and widespread to be made up but, i still like your idea and wish it was true. good post, you are a great writer!!!

new topics

join