It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fresh meat!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
G'Day world,
Well I was told about this site from my big brother OzChris (some of you may have heard of him). Anyway from what he has told me the unexplained is very interesting. I have had some experiences with oujji boards such as contacting passed relatives but nothing has every really freaked me out. I also love doing tarot cards. I don't know why it happens but but things are shown in my life on the cards that could never be rigged. Well that about all, look forward to hearing from you all. All you freaks betta watch ya back cos "big brother" is watching!!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Uh Oh! you shouldn't have admitted being related to OZchris!

Just kidding!

Welcome to you mate.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
awwwww lil sis......welcome to MY WORLD!!! heh....

Good to see ya here.... YOU ALL better make her nice and welcome now ya hear!!

Chris

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Greetings Ozclaire.

I know just what you mean about the tarot.

Some years ago when I had first discovered them, my mom asked me to read the cards for her. I did so and remember that most of the reading was positive except for one part which implied that she would be betrayed by a close friend. Of course she couldn't understand who would possibly do that and basically ignored the reading. Until about 6 months later when one of her close friends turned backstabber. You should have seen her face when this happened - she just could not believe it and for ages went around telling all and sundry what I had read in the cards.

Since then, I have discovered that I have some little talent for divination, and that my translations of the cards and the runes are usually spot on.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, OzClaire.
Have fun and enjoy your stay.

regards
flc

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ats and bts

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard...

...my condolences...

...first and foremost for being Austalian...

...secondly for being Chris' sister

Hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm sure your bro can help you out if you have any issues...though again, hes an Aussie so I wouldn't make any garauntees on that...

As a side issue...NEW ZEALAND WON THE RUGBY SEVENS!!!!!!

...and you got beaten by newbies Kenya...hahaha...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A bronzed Aussie chickiebabe with Supermod big brother to protect her!

When in doubt, ask Skippy what she would do, then follow suit.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
welcome!

well im sure you will love it here!
and will become addicted in know time lol

see you around!

asala

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the madness. Hope you enjoy your stay OzClaire

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome Ozclair hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's a Sheila? Sorry, I did wonder what the Clair part was about?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Greets to you, OzClaire.
You now have me wondering if any of my relatives are lurking on ATS unbeknownst to me. As far as I know my 'Spectre' nickname is known only to my wife, but for all I know my brother is reading my posts! Scary.

Have fun

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hey hey hey, have fun here. And dont forget to visit Below Top Secret by hitting the tab at teh top of the screen. =] have fun.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It is nice to make your aquaintance Claire, however I am sad to say that I have some bad news.

Owing to ATS's popularity we have recently instituted regional quotas based on the quality of input of the members. Better quality more members allowed, low quality few members allowed.

For example, Ireland and Portugal have only 2 members each of quota.

Unfortunatly Austraila has used up its available quota, of 4, and a space won't be free until mid 2006 or there abouts.

As a result your account will be terminated soon by our automatic bot.

If you wish to continue your time here, there are still places available under the New Zealand Quota of 212 which because of its High quality has vacancies.

Just make a new member with NZClaire instead.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Originally posted by OzClaire
G'Day world,
Well I was told about this site from my big brother OzChris (some of you may have heard of him). Anyway from what he has told me the unexplained is very interesting. I have had some experiences with oujji boards such as contacting passed relatives but nothing has every really freaked me out. I also love doing tarot cards. I don't know why it happens but but things are shown in my life on the cards that could never be rigged. Well that about all, look forward to hearing from you all. All you freaks betta watch ya back cos "big brother" is watching!!

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzClaire Anyway from what he has told me the unexplained is very interesting.
What exactly did he tell you? We may have to kill him.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OK CHOOK.....

don't worry sis......poor old chook's got nothing better to do than rib aussies....

Now where is that freakswatter gone too....

FOUND IT...

SWAT

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by OzChris]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's great to hear from so many welcoming people (at least I think you are all people, you would never know on this site). Anyway gonna have a look around and see what the latest is in the world of conspiracy theories and such.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
...beaten by Kenya....KENYA!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...beaten by Kenya....KENYA!!!!!!

But comforted by GENYA!!

Welcome OZClaire - I'm sure you'll love ATS - it's a fantastic virtual place to be!!

Look forward to reading your posts!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join