It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your darkside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
as the saying goes, "everybody's got one"

everyone (if ya want) post some things you've done when you listened to the devil instead of the angel. or, post somethings you have done or can do.

i've swindled folks a lot. it's very hard for me to not want to swindle ppl. i have to really control myself when i get the urge to do it. also whenever i discovered a person's (well certain ppl) weakness, i would exploit it.

i've chilled out a lot on that
though. karma's paid me back numerous times, and the saying is true "karma's a female dog"

and there's my darkside for ya. a guy who would get over on folks for gain. *shrugs* thinking back on all that i know it was
up. but hey, sometimes the devil really takes over ya know?

p.s. i have a feeling some of you guys will get in here and brag about how you've never done anything wrong etc etc..and that's bogus. i don't wanna see nobody come in here and act all pure and innocent. basically what i'm trying to say is don't come into the thread claiming you've never done wrong, and consider that as participation in the thread. if you're gonna post in it follow suit and tell about your darkside. peace

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a dark side.
And I have a tendency to indulge it often enough.
I'm not going do divulge my goings-on, but just know that I'm there with you.
Like I've said in previous posts, I'm not fully evil, I'm only slightly evil.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Haha, good thread...

Thinking on it I would say my darkest side is that of premeditation in which I analyze my subject/victim and thereupon carry out the plan of action. I have had many of these urges to indulge, but haven't actually sabotaged anyone out of revenge. I usually just get over it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ever seen what brake and clutch fluid does to a $4000 paint job... I have.

He had it coming.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Ouch...

lol

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i also used be (well, i still am i just refrain from doing it these days) REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY good at destorying ppl's self esteem via verbal abuse.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Does your avatar hint at anything?

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

all i'll say is what the guy's holding in my avi...well i've seen a few of em go off and what they can do when they go off.

for all those that didn't get to see, my former avi had a guy holding a gun up to a man's head. i edited the post to add that because i don't have the avi anymore.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know if I really have a dark side as far as being shady, but I do have an ugly character flaw when aroused to anger. It something that almost never surfaces, but when it does I am insane with my temper! There are certain people in my family/friends that won't mess with me, because doing so is just crazy, and they know it. They like a happy Jen much better.

It's the Taurus in me

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It takes a lot to get me to snap, but god help the person that does.Just remember boys and girls revenge is a dish best served cold.Its good to wait a while for revenge up to a year or two for truly hardcore revenge, that way the person would have no idea that it was you.Especially since you aren't blowing your cover because you are being civil to them the whole time (if you do have to deal with them), and if you tell one person what you did, you just told one person too many.Savor it yourself.

I'm a lot better person than I used to be, now I just look at people's lives, and see the people who are trying to be wretched to me have a miserable existence, where they are unhappy about themselves, and many times unloved.Thats revenge enough right there, knowing they have to live that way.

top topics

join