It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a honest question, really.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by rawsom
It is explicitly obvious to everybody who follows the money, that there are specific organizations and family trees involved in all the places where big money is present. I don't know how a new company manifests itself as grand power in this schema, maybe it doesn't (microsoft and google come into my mind). Are those born controlled? Sometimes, but that doesn't last forever. Could somebody have enough money to buy them? no.

You have to read 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke if you haven't done so already. This book provides the most thorough explanation of bloodlines and positions of power that you'll ever read. You also should make sure you've watched and read The Disclosure Project material - as much of Dr Greer's work covers the secrecy, why governments continue to cover up the UFO phenomenon. And lastly, you need to go to the Project Camelot website and watch the Richard Hoagland interview to get a feel for the parties involved and how the 'big lie' is constructed. Hoagland basically concludes that even the 'big boys' that have the bulk of the geopolitical power in the world have been lied to or deceived somewhere along the line - this is an essential ingredient in burying the secrecy.

Together, researching these three areas thoroughly will give you a better grounding in the issues involved in 'government coverup'. Personally, I believe that the 'government' as we Joe Citizens know it, don't know a heck of a lot when it comes to UFOs. Again, the beauty of compartmentalisation, as Richard Hoagland says. And the very few people who supposedly knew about it, such as JFK, ended up killed for it (among other reasons too, such as his plan to abolish the Federal Reserve and rid corruption within the shadow govt ranks). Of course, there isn't a conspiracy 'under every rock', but I'm certain there's one fat huge one at the heart of our origins which is the principal reason religion was brought to our world - to distort and hide the truth from us. The biggest lie is bigger than all of us.

I'd say look no further than political conspiracies and use you imagination for the rest.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Huh? But this is an Aliens and UFOs forum. How is 'using your imagination' going to help getting any closer to the truth? How does this help the way we address whistleblowers and their testimonies?

Way to gloss over and disregard the important issues that face us as a human species in a conspiracy / ufo forum. I thought we were supposed to deny ignorance here? If that's the case, why the flippant response?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Huh? But this is an Aliens and UFOs forum. How is 'using your imagination' going to help getting any closer to the truth? How does this help the way we address whistleblowers and their testimonies?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by RiotComing]

Oh don't turn that into a debate. You have to be able to conceptualize a scenario before diving into an unknown situation. That takes imagination.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is unrealistic to believe secrets cannot be kept. Someone killed Jimmy Hoffa. There are people who know exactly what happened to Mr. Hoffa but that secret will probably go with them to the grave. I can understand that if Mary who is married to John goes out with another man that would be a secret that would not easily be kept secret for very long.

When we are dealing with multi billion dollar corporations you can bet your bippy secrets are most always kept. There are exceptions but not often.

Members of the Cosa Nostra have definitely kept secrets for decades. Again there are always a very few exceptions.

Now, lets look at government and ufology. There is no way on God's green earth that the government can admit we have and are being visited by aliens. There aren't enough mental hospitals to house the citizens that would totally loose touch with reality if they knew the truth about aliens.

Many of us give the general public too much credit for being able to react in a reasonable and logical manner. Fear would grip our world. We would have good old boys taking pot shots at every air craft they saw. Ignorance is rampant among earth's citizens. Many people do well to just get their shoes on the proper feet and their pants on right.

This may sound cruel but IMO and experience with people it is the truth.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think most of us can agree that if government (and I use the term loosely to encompass any type of government, anywhere) was aware of an alien presence on Earth, that itwould work in secret to learn more and not share it with the citizenry.

But...do you think government really knows what's going on, or are they much like us: desperately seeking answers without having the benefit of formal relationships with ETs?

I read an article recently that talked about the possibility of alternative realities, parallel dimensions, et al, and the feasibility of advanced civilizations to travel into our realm at will without having to manipulate our known laws of travel. A civilization so advanced, the article suggests, might never be recognized by us. It would be like us sending ambassadors into the jungle to greet the gorillas, introducing ourselves and our concepts of the world. The gorillas could never understand their place in the world, what we represent, that they were part of a larger family of societies.

Any aliens visiting Earth might be so exotic, so different, that we could never hope to understand them. Our government, then, may be no more wise than us. Any cover-up might simply be the cover-up of their ignorance to the phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

What do you mean? Like an invasion of the United States? It seems to be seriously unlikely, all things considered.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone67

No, I mean like economically isolated. Which could lead to a main land invasion of the USA. But I doubt that will happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join