It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amazones kingdom is comming back ! Be scared men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
In Paris there are 1.7 women for 1 man...

It's hard to find a husband in France...

I should stay in france more often.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nans , what did you take this morning ? XTC ? Coke ? Crack ? Something else may be ?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Nans , what did you take this morning ? XTC ? Coke ? Crack ? Something else may be ?

What have U took??? I think you changed avatars like 5 times today lol...

Questor

So you'll protect us by keeping us at home, like a little treasure chest? Isn't there any chance that, sometimes, you're going to lend us to other amazone friends, for procreation purpose?
lol... Just kidding...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePinkPanther

Yea seriously lol! I'd love to get me a nice french gf to spend some time with. Hey I'm still young and handsome.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

What have U took??? I think you changed avatars like 5 times today lol...

Hey, refresh this page as much as you want and I bet you'll see a different avatar allmost each time.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Amazon fantasies, Xena warrior princess, Baise Moi, all important escapism for bored latter day material girls.

Bring on some real Amazons. I'm for that.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Yea seriously lol! I'd love to get me a nice french gf to spend some time with. Hey I'm still young and handsome.

Lets GO!! France here we come.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Take a lesson from Stewie...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OK, looking at the image of the woman putting a smackdown on the male I noticed the animal hiding behind his right leg.

Where does that fit into the "prediction"?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Questor

So you'll protect us by keeping us at home, like a little treasure chest? Isn't there any chance that, sometimes, you're going to lend us to other amazone friends, for procreation purpose?
lol... Just kidding...

Your Advantages:

Every woman would have to share their man with at least 7 other women.

Your Disadvantages:
In the name of preventing risk to your procreation abilities:

The *guy stuff* below will need to be eliminated for you guys, just to name a few:

1. No more contact sports (e.g. football, hockey,...)
2. You cannot take occupations like law enforcement, mining, construction...
3. No more beer or other alcoholic beverages which may have a negative impact on your procreation ability.
4. No pot smoking
5. You still need to exercise your mind & body though. You will be provided with a treadmill & a chess set.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
WOO-HOO!!!

But....no football?....and no beer?...

Gosh, it's gonna be a tough sacrifice...
I guess that, for seven lusty amazones, I could do it...

But when you won't be looking, we'll organise illegal secret football matches lol..

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm studying mythology and have learned about
patriarchal societies and matriarchal societies..

It's interesting to note that before pa and ma societies were created there was a stage of hetairism, aka barbaric stage. In this earliest stage, either males or fems were dominant, this was a period of widespread sexual promiscuity when children did not know their fathers, women were defenseless, rape took the place of marriage, and family life was citually nonexistent. The characteristic goddess in greek mythology during this period, was aphrodite, goddess of love, with no aspect of order or morality.

Next, women banded together for their own defense, leading to the development of mat society that replace the chaos of hetairism. THis phase saw the first blossom of civilization, laws, agriculture, and the arts. Love of the mother and worship of a mother goddess were also characteristics of this age, which was symbolized for demeter, the goddess of crops. In an important greek myth, demeter's daughter kore is seized by force from her mother by hades, the lord of the underworld.

The greek myths of fierce female warriors, the Amazons, are an ancestral memory of women banding together for protection. If you interpret the myth of Oedipus you get three phases of this struggle: The sphinx, who was hermaphroditic, having both f and m genitalia, Oedipus then marries his own mother, who is the ruler of Thebes, the tragic events describing her downfall were interpreted thus as a thinly veiled account of the transition from ma to pat society. Another belief is that the oppression of women by men as adults was an overcompensation for the dependence felt by male children toward their mothers. This maybe a conscious persistence of an unconscious ancestral memory of a time when adult men were ruled by women.

It's also interesting to note that in our "own time" during the fight for the ratification of the U.S Equal Rights Amendment, the opponents of the bill warned of a type of hetairism (although they never used the word) that would result from the equality of the sexes.

Interesting...........

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This antic statue is the proof that in ancient times women was physically stronger than man !

Relighting her crack pipe

WE GIRLS ARE GONNA SPANK YOUR ASS DIRTY WORMS !

Youre an idiot LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This thread is unbelievable!
That pic of that statue of the chick dominating that man? Ya, that woman is UGLY! Just look at the face! It looks like a man's. The shoulders and arms are also a bit too beefy. Seems to represent a hermaphrodite or something. So it was hermaphrodite instead of aphrodite.

And Nans, are you being serious with all this stuff you're saying? If you are, I hate to say this, but you're OFF YOU'RE ROCKER! Women are NOT or never were physically stronger than men. It's just the way it is. Why do you feel the need to bash men and puff up the reputation of women? This only suggests that you're ashamed or insecure of females. If you were truly comfortable, you wouldn't feel the need to glorify women because you would see that they don't need to be. They are great as they are! YOU are the one putting down females because you feel that they need help by exaggerating things. I guess simply being woman is not enough? Believe me, I think 99% of men are very AWARE that we need women in life to be happy and survive as humans, so I don't know what you're trying to prove.

And for everyone who thinks that men and women have to be identical to be equal, you're CRAZY! Men are stronger, women are more comforting. Women are not as rash as men. Men are better at navigating, women are better with other things. So stop getting hung up on things like strength! Strength doesn't prove superiority. We are different but equal!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WOMEN ARE THE BEST!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

WOMEN ARE THE BEST!

....at doing my washings!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

ns DESMICHELS: Join me, sisters, to make the first vaginal revolution

I don't know what you've been smoking

but you can revolutionise me with your vagina any day sexy mamma.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nana: you also made some kind of declaration without giving reason for your quirky opinion. Did you forget to paste the 2nd half of your post with some kind of article saying why women are about to 'rise up'?? If so please paste it so myself and the rest of the guys can further voice our opinion on the matter.

Is this one of those threads created specifically with the intention of allowing ATS members to generate many points???

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Haha, I like to see the day that happens.
Well we can see whos on the rag.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Eternal]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join