It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Why element 115 can not be used for antigravity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The arguments proceed from our attempts to create element 115, whereas Bob Lazar affirms that element 115 does exist in a stable state. Furthermore element 115 in his reaction is bombarded with energies then creates more energy in bootstrap, eg. "lifting yourself up with your bootstraps."

The trace of technologies that Lazar provides in his writings appear better than the best science fiction, and far more plausible than any other explanation I have ever seen.

Hence I practically do not care whether or not his story is a real story, although that would be nice. The content of it is so interesting and demystifying, that one could consider it a high order of science fiction, if it is indeed fiction. And of course "today's science fiction is tommorrow's science fact," so I hope everyone can envision the argument.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Check out this site and the authors discussion of element 115 in chapter 11.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yes, I do need to give the site link...
www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
...once again...
www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

d1k

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You guys are making these claims on why it cannot work on information we know at this time. Whos to say that science won't find something in the future that could make 115 and antigravity claims possible?

Fact is our history has worked exactly like that. There was and always will be mindsets of how things work until someone finds something new. Nothing is set in stone, nothing is impossible, to say it is would be ignorant.

Deny ignorance.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"The really definition is: "Gravitational forces must not be transmitted or communicated faster than light. This means that when the gravitational field of an object changes, the changes ripple outwards through space and take a finite time to reach other objects. These ripples are called gravitational radiation or gravitational waves." "

Ok...Scientists have measured that the speed of gravity is at the speed of light......But is that really so? I mean the gravitational pull of a black hole doesn't let light leave.... Doesn't that mean that gravity is faster than the speed of light? Or just that gravity can be so strong that it pulls the very fabric that is light back in.?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
See the link "Rethinking Relativity" at the bottom of the page on the
www.gravitywarpdrive.com... site. The article discusses this very issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One reason we can't seem to make stable 115 currently is that the "bullet" atoms and "target" atoms in the collision reaction never have enough neutrons to sum to the purpose magic number 299 (115+184). The fusion products are always short and most radioactive species that are short of a stable configuration generally decay by alpha particle decay (2p's&2n's) and always become something else of lower atomic number.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lazar?...I dunno

BUT, just because we were unable to produce stable 115, gives us no evidence that it does not exist.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Absolutely! I was just commenting on why we don't currently have a stable form of 115 not that the stable form doesn't exist. I hope we can produce the stable form and prove all the prediction about it but it looks like a triple collision may be the only way to do it - very difficult indeed. For predicted properties of 115 see item 8 at the bottom of www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At what point in time did the whole "graviton" thing get pooh-poohed? I've been reading text on this stuff for a couple of years now, formulating off-based theories of my own on gravity, but nowhere in the element 115 texts that I've seen does anybody talk about the gravity particle. Looking in a science magazine last year (cant think of the name) there was an article that discussed gravitons and string theory, stating that gravity particles - the smallest of particles - occupy a seperate dimension part of the time. It goes on to say that this dimension is essentially the entire universe tightly wound into a space proportionate to a millimeter to us humans. Contradictory to this is the Lazar notion that gravity is only a wave so this is where I overclock my brain to attempt to get any extra processes per clock-cycle. I guess here is where I'm going with this: Is it possible that because sub-atomic particles across the board travel at or near light speed and the graviton spends alot of it's time in a dimension that is a essentially millimeter across in relation to 3 dimensional space it appears to be simultaneously existing at all points in space? If so, using all 10% of my brain available to me, it would seem that the work of all gravity could be handled by one particle. Just a theory to toss around.

xu

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I want to ask something, which will clarify things for me

Wasn't element 115 discovered years after Lazar claimed Element 115 was used for this and that?

Does the name Element 115 point to one specific element because of it is name? (maybe 115 is related with its physical properties thats why it is called 115 ?, I really dont know, I am asking)

if not, it will look like this; Lazar claimed X is used as antigravity fuel etc., years later scientists invented X and analysis showed that Lazars claims are not possible. So they could name anything as X and debunk Lazar then, if the answer to my above question is positive. ?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From a poster at SARFATTI Physics Group:

1. The actual number per Lazar is 114.5

2. There are anomolous matter speculations that this particular "element
contains a quantum singularity"..and keeps it stable.

3. That type of "matter" would be "dual universe matter"..one form in a
hot-verse the other in a 'cold-verse'. Matter CAN be 10-dimensional
if the local compactified metric is inflated..per "singularity theory".

4. YES some of this theoretical speculation does involved banned physics
like that of David Bohm, one of the sources for Star Trek's concepts of
SUBSPACE THEORY.

5. Matter in such models for "may be alive" in a living Braneworld
Theory model so that the "string loops" (or toriodial nuclei in
some E8 x E8' models) are similar to "ferri cores" in older IBM
computer systems.."memory devices for active processors".
Very convenient for info-theory approaches..(see Sarfatti's
Bekenstein Bit metrics).

..any more questions? Don't ask don't tell. Arxiv.org has classified papers..right under your nose.

WW

(support CESARA...REMOVE ALL ELEMENT 115 from this planet..and GET
CREDIT FOR TECHNOLOGIES THE SIRIAN B GREYS LEFT BEHIND.
Visit: www.rumormillnews.com... and search C.E.S.A.R.A )

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I had heard before of a metal with incredible powers that were made into swords. (Highlander type swords etc.) I had also heard about a particular metal that Einstein had created and than destroyed the procedure to hide it from the public. Now I find they have another element named after him as if to hide the fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lazar had also mentioned lost time episodes. He may have been given false information to be less credible.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Very good! It's great to see a well thought out, scientifically sound post on ATS. Your presence here makes me warm and fuzzy.

I'm curious, what's your scientific background? Maybe I won't be alone debunking these silly threads on DNA vibration and crackpot attempts to turn physics into some metaphysics crock of crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Quote: "Pions and the other strong-force mesons have a spin of 1 and have a very large mass." Pions have a spin of 0, i.e. they are scalar (more precisely pseudoscalar) particles.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When I saw Lazar's original interview, I noticed something familiar but couldn't figure out what..a few years later I caught the movie "Killer clowns from outer space" and a repeat of Lazar's interview...his description was very similar to the actors description of alien craft...It has been a few years since this happened but every time I hear Lazar's name it reminds me of that discrepancy in his story..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amantine

You are so dumb. Study some nuclear physics. The currently available isotopes of Ununpentium, 287, 288, 289, and 230 each have 172, 173, 174, and 175 neutrons.

HOWEVER, since Ununpentium has 115 protons, which means Z=115, the neutron number, N, has to be equal to 184. Therefore, for Ununpentium to be stable, or at least to have a half-life over a day, it has to have the atomic mass of 115+184=299. Ununpentium-299 is too heavy to be created in cold fusion AND hot fusion laboratories today.

So if we add a proton, p, to Uup-299, we get, Uuh-300. A proton breaks down via the inverse beta decay. P -> n + e+. P is proton, n is neutron, and e+ is a positron, an antimatter. Then, the free neutron, n, created from the previous reaction (decay) does a b- beta decay, turning back to a proton and releasing an anti electron neutrino and an electron. (n -> p + e- + (-ev)). Without furthur ado, we get: Uup-229+p -> Uuh-300 -> Uup-300 + e+ -> Uuh-300 + e+ e- + (-ve).
1. The e+, positron antimatter, crashes into e-, electron, 100% annihilating into energy.
2. The -ve, the anti electron neutrino, hits a proton in the uup nucleus, manually causing an inverse beta decay (p+(-ve) -> n + e+: the reaction that happened at the beginning of the process)
3. Since -ve is generated, the process is repeated until 100% of uup-299 is converted into energy

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wouldn't isotope 184 of element 115 be in the theoretical "island of stability" (as the above supposes)?
Just because WE can't currently make it with our tech, doesn't mean others didn't. Years ago, we couldn't make 115 either. Times change.

Wouldn't this isotope extend into the next energy level of the nucleus?

And isn't Gravity A just another way to say Strong Nuclear Force?

I may be a bit starry eyed, but seems to me that Lazar just may have been right. I suppose time will tell.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
awesome read!

what gets me, is Bob Lazar has been talking about Element 115 (Unupentium, now called Moscovium which sounds like a duck) since 1980s, but only in 2003 was it synthesized - and his credentials/story nullified.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join