It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Interview – Post Your Questions NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Our PR firm has begun a quest to bring the “Front Runner” candidates to the ATS MIX Show for a candid interview with Dave & Johnny and to have AboveTopSecret.Com member’s questions asked. If these interviews are granted, there could be an extremely small time frame for the interviews to take place. So to insure that the ATS MIX Team is completely prepared with member questions, this thread is posted.

POST YOUR QUESTION FOR THIS CANDIDATE NOW!

VISIT The Barack Obama HOME PAGE

[edit on 2/6/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
For Mr. Obama, I would like to think that electing an african-american man or a woman to such a major seat in government would say a lot about our growth as a nation. what do you have to say about people who still consider race and/or gender a major factor in the decisions we make in electing our leaders?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Obama, If you win, would you hold Mr. Bush and his administration accountable for misleading the nation about our reasons for invading Iraq?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here is my question.

Could you please give us specifics concerning just how you would bring out the change you promise ?

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If you are successful in making the changes that you've spoken about how
will you pay for these programs after all there is no such thing as free..

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do you believe in the draft? If you don’t believe in the draft are you willing to get rid of the draft law? If not, why not? If so how soon?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What are your feelings on hemp as a source of fuel, fiber, plastic, paper/pulp products and so on?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Mr. Obama, do you think that the media has blown the fact that you are an African American, and Hillary is a women out of proportion, and if so, do you think that that had a major impact on Mr. Edwards campain?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Pretty much all my questions for Hilary Clinton can be asked to him as well.

You know, it is good to hear answers to the same questions from both people

Can copy and paste if you like, but, for now, I will save the space

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Hello Mr. Obama,

If your opponent Hillary Clinton gets the democratic nomination, would you be willing to be her vice presidential candidate?

Also.

How do you think the Israeli-Arab animosity should be resolved?

Dave and Johnny,

Consider Romney/Huckabee/Ron Paul/Gravel also.

Thanks,
SteveR

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Mr. Obama, do you see a cutdown of your nations military fundings, as a possible way to finance better healthcare and education?

How do you feel about the native americans breaking ways with U.S?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am surprised no one has asked the alien question, lol. I doubt you will get an interview, but you never know.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Possible Questions:

1. Do you believe in keeping the internet free and unrestricted?

2. What can be done to improve policy/strategy towards Africa?

3. Are you aware of www.abovetopsecret.com?

sty

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
my questions to Mr. Obama:
1) If president, are you going to give the US$ back to your nation from the hands of the private and secret share-holders called " The Fed" ?
2) will you do your best to de-classify the information about UFOs and give the taxpayer the information he paid for all the last 50 years? i hope this will not transform him in the "next killed president " of the US ..

[edit on 7-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Mr. Obama, sir,

If you were to become prez or the vice would you advocate & work towards full disclosure about what the gov't and/or industrial military complex knows about UFOs?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by reject]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Senator Obama

What is your position on earmarks, would you enact legislation to prevent this misuse of OUR taxpayer dollars?

The IRS tax code is a quagmire, what plans do you have to create an efficient and fair system for taxing the citizens?

Explain to me why the citizens are prosecuted and punished for failing to meet their obligations due to hardship, but the big banks who have created their own HUGE liability due to borderline illegal practices are rewarded with billions of dollars to keep them afloat while the citizens' burdens on their income increases on a daily basis?

The questions I pose are just a few areas which require CHANGE, it is a keyword in your election run, explain to the American people what CHANGE means when you use it.....

My possible vote for you depends on what your definition of CHANGE is.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Senator Obama, your stance on the citizen right to " Keep and bear arms"?

What does the last phrase in the Second Amendment say to you, " The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." ?

Do you believe that the Constitution of the United States is just something to get around?

Taxes: Will you try to raise taxes on the "Rich" only to put the lion share on the middle income citizen?

Will you increase "global welfare" and leave the citizens in the USA to wither?

Will you cut SS, Medicare, VA benefits? Will you increase the retirement age?

Roper

PS how many here think I'll get a straight answer?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Roper]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Mr Obama,
Can you tell me why you should get my vote and help you become the leader of a country when you don't follow proper protocol during the singing of its National Anthem?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dear Senator Obama,

I have heard you mention during campaign rallies that college education should be affordable to all who wish to aspire to such a level of education. I've been a student at the local Community College for a couple of years now. However, I can no longer afford to take classes, and my degree remains incomplete. The Federal Student Loan providers I had applied for aid from in the beginning have been persistently asking me for payments, simply because I dropped below half-time status for a single semester.

As President, what kind of reforms or changes would you advocate and attempt to implement that might help struggling students who can no longer receive financial aid due to technicalities, who's parents can no longer help them pay tuition due to the middle class squeeze?

[edit on 2/7/2008 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Mr. Obama: What do you see as the 3 most important issues today in the U.S. that need to be dealt with. And what are your solutions for these 3 issues?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join