It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beautiful Daughter-In-Law & Grand-Daughter Are Dead!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lightseeker,
thank you for sharing these for you and your son devastating events with us.
There are really no words, that can even in a small way take away this excruciating pain, anger and sorrow.
And there are really no words, to try to explain why such a tragedy must happened in the first place, and for what reason that good be.
So, these words can only be in a way of assistance to you.
I am almost 62 years now, and am convinced of the existence of a higher power, because there must be a special reason why we are here on this planet.
So, I am convinced that you and your sons love ones, are now in a place where they will be surrounded by pure love.
And there will come in time, no doubt about that, a moment, where you and your son will meet them again.
I wish you and your son in these difficult times all the strength you both need to go further with your lives.

I am a Dutchmen, so forgive me if I put my words not all in the right way.

[edit on 13/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
spacevisitor-

Thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts. I am also convinced that those we have lost are in a place of unending love and joy and I know we shall meet again. It is still hard to lose them and even harder to understand why it had to happen in the first place; just another of the 1 or 2 million questions that I have for God when I see Him.

Thanks again,

LS

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

I am so sorry for your loss. Earth can be a very cruel, and senseless place to be. I lost my husband to an accident as he was saving someone elses life 10 months ago and was immediatley surrounded by greedy people who wanted in on the insurance money, relatives were the most vicous of all. The good news is that I have definite proof that his spirit and personality still survive to this day and that he is still with me, this has been witnessed by others than myself. Will not go into great detail but will say that I have physically felt him as have others, and that I have snapped pictures that support this, and he has sent messages through others in dreams to give to me. I have met someone new who was worried about the spirit being angry despite my reassurance until he said that he heard a voice tell him to have a cup of coffee and I had to smile as my guy was famous for never being without a cup in his hand. I have been lucky enough to cross over in sleep to the other side and I hope that you will trust and believe me, I am really not a crackpot but the world that awaits those who live an unselfish life is so incredibly beautiful that it makes this training ground look like a slum. God bless you and may the guardians commonly known as angels help you through your sorrow.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. (Romans 8:28)

I am extremely sorry for your loss as well as your son's loss and, for your daughter-in-law's family and their loss. I am sure there are many who have been touched by this tragedy. My prayers and thoughts are indeed with you all and like so many on this thread, my heart goes out to you and your son, your daughter-in-law's family, indeed my prayers are numbered with all who have posted here and shown their concern for you during this very difficult time.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your heartfelt sentiment, JD, and for the bible verse; actually, that particular verse from Romans has been a lot on my mind lately. The Spirit reminding me of His presense, I think. I will never be able to express my gratitute for the prayers of all those here on ATS and elsewhere; I know that those prayers have been heard and answered, since I don't think my son or myself could have made it through the last 2 weeks otherwise.

God bless you,

LS

Originally posted by jdposey
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. (Romans 8:28)

I am extremely sorry for your loss as well as your son's loss and, for your daughter-in-law's family and their loss. I am sure there are many who have been touched by this tragedy. My prayers and thoughts are indeed with you all and like so many on this thread, my heart goes out to you and your son, your daughter-in-law's family, indeed my prayers are numbered with all who have posted here and shown their concern for you during this very difficult time.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lightseeker,
I am crying with you, I feel your pain, but no I can not feel what you and your family are going through.
Words are useless, empty, so I will be silent, and pray that comfort may reach you, one day.

Holding your hand,
WIS

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am truly sorry for your loss Lightseeker as well as your sons loss...... I wont pretend to know how you feel.... their in a better place now far far away from the evils of this world, both will never know pain again.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh honey. I am sooo very sorry. There are no words I can give that will mend your heart or take away the pain. There is no explanation for the senseless end of lives like that. All I can do is tell you that I care. If you ever want to talk.. I will be here to listen.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this is the kinda thing that makes me loose what little faith i have in the human race as a whole. that people can just hurt eachother like that without even a second thought.
nothing i could say would make you feel better, even if i could i wouldnt because this is the time to be sad before the frantick pace of your life forces you to move on. i hope you and yours can recover as best you can from such a horrible event.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
so very sorry to hear this. violence like this is the darkest thing on earth.
i am at a loss for words.
my heart goes out to you LS.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
lightseeker, I am very sorry to hear about your family, I hope you all can find the peace you need.
the lord works in mysterious ways, and at times like these it may seem so very hard to understand, but god has all the time in the universe to work so a lot of things wont make too much sense to us down here on earth; just try to keep in mind that god needed them, and one day it will make sense.
just hang in there and know everyone cares and is there for you!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It took a bit of self control to keep back the tears while reading your post, lightseeker. Sometimes this world is truly a monstrous place. All I can hope for is that you and your family will get through this tragedy. My heart goes out to your in your time of pain. Your loss is in my prayers.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Dood. That just sucks. A vast understatement I know but.......... Man.........
I am soooo sorry to hear that. I hope they nail the guy to the wall with rusty nails.
My thoughts will be with you and your family.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Your daughter in law and granddaughter will never experience the atrocities of the wicked and jealous as they are now in the most beautiful of places.

A place that the monster can never get to. Ever.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, and my heart goes to you and your son.

Peace be with you and your family.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dear LightSeeker,
How are you holding up?
I know it gets lonely in the land of sorrow, few are brave enough to follow us there. I know.
Yes, knowing that some thing greater then ourselves is by our side is a comfort, but we are born human, flesh and blood. It is our destiny, bound together. So we need physical comfort.
As we must know there are powers beyond us.
I pray you have this, I pray you have arms to hold you. Time will ease the pain, but time takes its time.

In our pain we grow and those who have the courage and compassion to hold our hands, become our true friends, our loved ones.
Don't let any one belittle your feelings.
WIS

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Horribly sorry, lightseeker. I know EXACTLY how you feel...

My beautiful, young cousin was stalked for a year; abducted by force,
held overnight against her will, then shot to death.

The 'man' who did it, then set his place on fire, and shot himself to death.

This feeling will never go away; only diminish slightly with time, and
love shown by others.

The choice is yours; Live amongst the living, or descend into madness.

Me, I chose to live. All be it a lot 'saltier'...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lightseeker, what can one say to such a tragedy, mans hate and evil to his fellow man know's no bounds. But soon we will be free of this evil and hate that we have within us. Many of us have lost close family members and yes time is a healer and sometimes it takes a long time to heal. But your girls will never be too far from you, they will come to you when you least expect it. Sometimes you will feel sad others times it will make you happy but you will never forget them.

You have to be strong not just for yourself but for your son also, you will both get through this, man is a very durable being and this is a test like the many tests we have to face in life. I am a great believer in reincarnation so your girls are not trully gone fore ever, They may come back as a different life form but they will be here and you will know when they are around.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Lightseeker !!!!
I don't know why, but my thoughts go to you.
Here is a song, listen to the Wolf

Wolf guards its pack, its family, they remember, and the rhythm of the Celts, is the rhythm of the heart.
I am not the voice, just a simple person.
WIS

[edit on 7-3-2008 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello LightSeeker,

Are you holding up?
Is Life kind to you, granting you comfort?

Words are hard to find, I know what I would do but...

I would visit with cake and take you for a picnic ,out where people are rare, where the we could listen to a river herald spring, where the sun could reach us granting a little warmth.
I only have words for you, I am sorry.

You will not hear me say "Be brave, get on with your life".
I know how long it takes, our memories, our sorrow is sacred.
Time is brutal, it runs so slow at times.
Hugs
WIS

[edit on 2-4-2008 by WalkInSilence]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join