It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beautiful Daughter-In-Law & Grand-Daughter Are Dead!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Amen Amen. Nice prayer KL.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I can't imagine the grief you are going thru. God be with you and your family in this very dark hour. I hope that the monster that did this is punished good.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OH how absolutely tragic.

I had to read the title twice as I could not believe what I was reading!

My heart goes out to you and I am lighting a candle right now for you and your family.

I send you my deepest sympathy and you are in my prayers.

Much love

Natalie

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Lightseeker,

I am at a complete loss for words. There's nothing I or anyone else could possibly say to make this situation any better. All I can say is that you did the right thing in coming here and sharing your pain.

"Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased — thus do we refute entropy." - Spider Robinson.

Though nothing could ever justify such a horrible act, or bring them back, perhaps through getting this off of your chest, the encouraging words of others, and the shared painful experiences that others relate, you will be able to find some measure of succor. I offer you my deepest sympathies to you, your son, and y'all's respective families.

The only advice I can give in this moment is to be there for one another. Don't let each other become too isolated or distant from this event. In times like this, your family and closest friends are about the only thing that get you through it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just know that me and my families thoughts and prayers are with you in this most sorrowful time...

You have us, your ATS family to lean on and we will always understand...

I am but a U2U away my friend...

Semper

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss Lightseeker, I will be praying for you and your family.

Isa 57:1

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why is life so unfair?

Again, i cant imagine the pain. I suffer right with you.

So sorry,

God bless, DG

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm so very sorry, lightseeker. You're in my prayers. I have no words, I can't even imagine losing someone like that. Stay strong.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
lightseeker,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
Please U2U me if you need a shoulder to cry on.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Although 3 lives may have been lost in this tragedy, I believe you can take comfort in knowing that 1 life has been saved and that your son's meeting and falling in love with Nicolette is responsible for that. I can't imagine how much better a man Seth will become because he is being raised by your son Joseph, a man who would have given his life to protect his family, instead of his biological father, a man who has likely given his life to murder that same family.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My love goes out to you, it is a tragedy

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
People like this killer should have no trial no hand cuffs just one bullet to the head.

Let his soul burn forever.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That is not right what you said either, he made a mistake that his soul has to live with forever. Were is the Compassion, Where is the LOVE. This is why humanity is stuck in this never ending cycle of sh!t. Because of people like you. I am not saying what he did isn't wrong, But his soul burning forever, i think that is your Ego talking, Where is you Inner-Self my friend. I am Disgusted

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
That is not right what you said either, he made a mistake that his soul has to live with forever. Were is the Compassion, Where is the LOVE. This is why humanity is stuck in this never ending cycle of sh!t. Because of people like you. I am not saying what he did isn't wrong, But his soul burning forever, i think that is your Ego talking, Where is you Inner-Self my friend. I am Disgusted

Well my inner self is destructive and self evolved when I hear of of another human taking the lives on the innocent.
Why have a trial why waste your tax dollars to prosecute a guilty killer , that is why I made the statement I did.
You know how much time is wasted in court with a piece of # like this guy with the gun when the problem could be dealt with at hand but no waste time money energy so thsi scumbag can live the rest of his life behind bars or maybe the courts will only give him 4-7 for a metal issuse its all bullocks in my eyes excuses for excuses, # the excuses lets make justice right then people can learn that if they take teh life of another there is no excuse there is no exceptions your a killer and you deserve to die the same way/

And my inner soul tells me this individual has no soul or compassion only for his own selfish reasons. yeah so his ole lady left him big deal no reason to kill over that makes me and my logic consume the fact that this individual is a waste of life and a waste of my tax dollars Shoot him in the face and be done with it!

Hows that for compassion.

The world is the way it is because everyone has a excuse for their actions when the truth lies within,but the truth usally hurst so we make excuses that is the major problem with humanity.
We are lazy self indulging gluttons, with an excuse for all of our wrong doing.
Do you see parents doing their jobs properly these days how many young offenders are there compared the days when you could smack your kid or give him/her a licking he/she wouldn't forget.

I have no compassion left for ignorance sorry......

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear of your loss, and sorry for your son as well. I just cant even imagine, and really dont want to imagine the grief you are going through. very sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Your soul is going to retrogress with that attitude, You will regret what you say when you see the light, and you will have to do it all over again because the karma police say so. It is not kool to flame people even if they did something horrible

[edit on 12-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Alright, please take that discussion elsewhere,

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Your family will be in my prayers.

THE PRAYER GOD HEARS
When you come before him, you have many things which you would like to say to him; but, in fact, it is not necessary to tell him. He knows. If he did not know it, coming before him would not matter. It is impossible to be deceived when it is the knowledge of the heart.
The prayer that God hears is the prayer of the heart, that raising of the heart, that suffering of the heart – that is what God pays attention to. What matters is your heart, the prayer that arises from your heart. That is the prayer that Baba hears, that God hears.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I just wanted to say, one last time, how much your thoughts, prayers and kind, good wishes mean to me. I feel so blessed to belong to a community of such compassionate, caring individuals. It has been an extremely stressful and painful ten days since Nicki and Leah went home to be with The Lord but it has been much easier to bear knowing that I have the love and support of so many others.

I think it was far-and-away the hardest thing I have ever had to do when I stood next to my son last friday and watched him struggle to say good-bye to his beautiful wife and daughter, knowing that he would not see them again in this life and knowing that nothing I said could ease that pain. I have come to believe that the hardest thing in the world to bear, next to losing your own child to death, is to watch your child lose theirs. Please, continue to pray for Joe and also for Nicki's family; they are all still struggling to understand and accept what has happened to them and surely will continue to do so for some time.

The man who took away my son's world is in jail on 10 million dollars bond; the highest bail amount ever requested for an accused criminal in the state of Kansas. He isn't going anywhere and the DA is seeking the death penalty, which has brought out all of the anti-death penalty crowd with their high profile lawyers and huge funding. Please, pray that God's Will be done and this monster face the appropriate punishment for his heinous crime.

My sincere thanks to all of you who expressed your love and friendship for me. It has warmed my heart and confirmed my opinion that thogh the world seems darker every day, there is still love and compassion and that gives me tremendous hope; and hope, true hope, never dissapoints.

God bless you all,

LS

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Lightseeker.

I will be praying for strength and comfort for you and your family. My soul feels like it is wearing a lead blanket after hearing what that monster did to your family.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join