It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beautiful Daughter-In-Law & Grand-Daughter Are Dead!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Joseph, Seth and for Nicolette's family. May God give you strength and comfort, during these trying times.
God Bless you and yours.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Lightseeker I am so very sorry this has happened. My heart is breaking for you and your family.

I am praying God will give you strength to get through this ordeal. I cannot imagine how you must feel. If I could take the pain away I would.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. May God wrap you in His arms.

Marilyn ( Dizziedame)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm so sorry. You will be in my prayers.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's good that you vented, as a victim of a violent crime myself, with a loss of a loved one, talking about it was one of the few things that helped me to survive.

Sending my prayers to you , your family and friends, know they'll always be with you watching over you.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What can I say at a time like this? What can anyone, for that matter, say that could possibly offer you comfort and solace in the face of such a tragedy?

All that I can offer is my sympathy and my prayers. Please know that you are not alone in your sorrow.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am very sad, shocked, and sorry to hear of your loss lightseeker. My thoughts and prayers are with you and you family right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is just heartbreaking, I am so sorry for your loss.

How tragic

I'll pray you find your strength in God and your family.
Let them be there for you and be there for them.

Bless.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just now saw this for the first time. I'm so sorry to hear about this great loss in your family, there are no words great enough to take away any of your pain, and seeing your son in such pain must be an unbearable fate in itself. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am deeply sorry for your loss.

May their souls find rest and your family find peace.

We are all with you

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
O my Lord,

I am here for you, I too have suffered greatly in the past couple of years.

I am in shock for you right now my friend.

This tragedy is simply of catastrophic levels and the grief and shock and survivor guilt must be over the top for all of you.

Help the children and your son and do not worry about anyone else right now, take time off from work and just be with them, help them through this as best you can by just being there.

Allow the tears to flow deeply as they are the greatest form of prayer.

Remember to laugh as it purifies the soul.

Remind everyone to drink lots of good water and stay hydrated at this time and take full strength stress vitamins found at your local health foods store.

Allow others to share your pain, accept help as it is offered, and know that you are loved and thought of with light in this incredible time of sorrow.

U2U me if you can,

Julie

[edit on 7-2-2008 by antar]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
To all of my ATS friends and family:

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, prayers and offers of support. This is indeed a wonderful community and family to belong to. I know that Nicolette, Leah and our unborn little one are safe in the arms of the Father and the Lord Jesus. Unfortunately, we are still here on this earth and have to deal with the awful sense of loss and grief that we all are feeling right now. I thank God for all of you; for your thoughts and prayers and for just caring.

So often in this world, it seems, we see so much viiolence and death that we can become almost used to it and we never believe that it can happen to us, until it does. Your good thoughts and prayers and those of many others have been a great source of strength and comfort for Joseph and myself and I will be forever greatful to you.

May God bless you all.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
did they find out who it was?

Please pray that God catches that piece of scum and whoever it is gets life......

Do not over worry and tell your son not to get too upset as this life is only a step stool to eternity which when weget there death is no more and God wipes all tears from our eyes....

Justice will be done in time to those pukes...

God bless you.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Yes, they know who committed this disgusting act.

On Saturday night, February 2nd, my son Joseph's precious wife and infant daughter were shot to death in their home by her previous husband who is the father of her 3 year-old son, Seth.

May justice be swift.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
good greif I apologize for that, I read that the wrong way....

peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LS,

I will definitely pray for you. I am right this moment brought to tears over all this pain and tragedy.

You and your son need to grieve right now any way you know how. Purge all that pain and emotion and hatred you must be feeling.

I pray that the Lord would lift you up into His arms. That He would give your son the assurance that it's not his fault. That He would comfort you both and give you peace.

Someday you will be able to deal with this on a different level but for now just get it out so that you can start to heal.....

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What your son, your family, and yourself are going through is unfathomable to me. Each of you have my sympathy and my prayers. Keep loving each other. Keep moving forward. Remember the past, but also let it go. God bless.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We are still here for you....please know that we will all continue praying for you and your family.

If you are a member reading this thread please recite the prayer below, if you have one of your own please post it so that we may pray it too:

-----------------------

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Please Lord accept Leah, Nicolette and her precious unborn child into your arms. Please Lord show them your love and welcome them home. In Jesus name I ask that you give comfort and bring peace to her family and let them know that they are with you. Take the unjust burden of guilt from her loving husband Joseph and descend upon him. Please Lord bring your own justice to bear on this horrifying act and show the guilty a different way.

In Jesus name we pray....Amen

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My prayers go out to you and your son and may all the angels look after little Seth. I can't imagine how you must feel right now. I am sorry for your great and tragic loss.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My prayers go out to 'em bro

( thanks for stopin' by my thread
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join