It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beautiful Daughter-In-Law & Grand-Daughter Are Dead!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a true rant or just venting my grief but I have to write about this or it will kill me.

On Saturday night, February 2nd, my son Joseph's precious wife and infant daughter were shot to death in their home by her previous husband who is the father of her 3 year-old son, Seth. Nicolette was 5 1/2 weeks pregant with her and my son's second child at the time. Their murders were brutal and vicious; my son is so devestated by this that I can hardly bear to think of the pain and sorrow that he is carrying.

My son is attached to the Navy's Ceremonial Guard Unit, stationed outside Washington D.C. and was not at home in Kansas City when this happened. He blames himself because he was not there to protect the woman and child that he loves more than life itself. The man who so savagely took the lives of these three beautiful souls appears to have no remorse for what he has done.

How can something like this happen? How could anyone be so cruel and heartless as to shoot an unarmed, defenseless woman and her 8 month old child? I weep for Nicolette and Leah and my never-to-be-born grand-child and I weep for my son, the apple of my eye and light of my life. I wish I knew how to help him and little Seth get through this. Maybe only God can get any of us through something like this.

For those of you who know me and are believers in God or in a higher power, I would really apprecialte your prayers for my Joseph, for Seth and for Nicolette's family. I just needed to get this off my chest; I've been carrying around all of this pain and anger and sorrow for three days now and had to vent it or die. Thank you for listening to my rant. I appreciate you all tremendously.

God Bless,

LS

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Light seeker, my heart goes out for you, Joseph and little Seth. You will be in my thoughts. It's so hard to think of the twisted mind of someone who could do something so evil. Please feel free to U2U me anytime at all. I'm always here to listen, and offer my emotional support to you. Take care, and I will be sending you love and preyers.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, lightseeker.
I will definitely pray for you and your family!
CS

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm completely devastated for you.
There are no words strong enough to convey my sorrow.
Cheap words are what I have to offer. But know that I've never said anything truer.
I AM HERE FOR YOU.
You need a shoulder, a friend, a FAMILY member you need to vent to, or cry with? I am all the above.
My name is Jeff, and I am here for you. You contact me anytime you want.
I MEAN THAT. Reach out to me, and let me know you are OK. I want, no NEED to hear from you. Let me help to carry you through this horrible time in your life.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
my heart aches for you and your son. I can only offer my deepest condolences for your loss. Lots of prayers for peace and comfort are being sent your way. And you have another ear and shoulder from me whenever you need it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling at the moment.

My condolences to you and your family.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh lightseeker im so terribley sorry for your loss,

It must be the hardest thing ever to lose someone this way, My thoughts are with you and your family right now, you all are going to have to be so strong,

WE are fully here for you, Please do not ever feel alone, im only a u2u away,

Again so sorry to hear this,

HUGS

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow... I don't even know what to say about something like that. I don't think there are any words good enough.

I am tremendously sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

What kind of world do we live in?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh my gosh.
Im so sorry for what has happened to all of you.

I don't understand how someone could possibly do such a terrible thing... *sigh* some people are so messed up in their heads.. :shk:

Thoughts and prayers go out to your family and hers. *hugs*
Take care and hang in there, Light.

-Minnie

[edit on 6-2-2008 by minnie]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i cant say anything that hasnt been said, i may only be 17 but i do know what the world is like, this is just horrible, i see acts of violence like this on tv, i am sooooooooo sorry, i would like to know what happens to this creep, please tell us what happens to this horrible man.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thinking of you and your family lightseeker, your in my heart.

Stay strong, your son may need your strength.

mojo.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow.

That is so much pain to bear.

I can't say anything that has not been said but I am touched deeply by your reaching out here and sharing your pain.

May the love of your God embrace you and your family and give you the strength to continue to be here fighting the good fight.

I know your son must be going through so many emotions right now s you are lightseeker. The light is still there it is just hard to see during such devestating times.

There are people who care. Reach out by U2U anytime and talk if you choose.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wow,

I am so very sorry for your sorrow and the loss of those precious ones..

There are no words right now to express how sorry i am for you and your son, i will pray for both your strengths, its the only way i can help.

So very sorry...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am so deeply saddened by this....

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Please Lord accept Leah, Nicolette and her precious unborn child into your arms. Please Lord show them your love and welcome them home. In Jesus name I ask that you give comfort and bring peace to her family and let them know that they are with you. Take the unjust burden of guilt from her loving husband Joseph and descend upon him. Please Lord bring your own justice to bear on this horrifying act and show the guilty a different way.

In Jesus name we pray....Amen

[edit on 2/6/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
How can something like this happen? How could anyone be so cruel and heartless as to shoot an unarmed, defenseless woman and her 8 month old child?

I tend to keep to myself, but since we have the same ordeal, my thoughts exactly when I lost my dad last year when he was brutally shot to death as well. Its so painful to lose a loved one.

My prayers for you, lightseeker. May God comfort you and your family and keep you strong as He has comforted me and kept me strong.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There are no words I could type that can convey my feelings right now.
You know you have the support of everyone here and it is a great group of people that we all call friends and family.
Sending love and light and the most positive of thoughts to you, your son,and your family.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Lightseeker.

That is truly unspeakably awful, my heart goes out to you and your son.

My thoughts are with you all.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lightseeker,
I could give you my condolences, and I will, but at the end of the day, words just don't cut it. This is a truly heinous act. I don't know when healing begins after something like this happens, if it happens at all, but I hope that you and your family survive this. If you're a man of faith, this is a true test of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am here for you, too, as everyone else here at ATS/BTS is. If you need to contact me or any of the others who posted on your thread, don't hesitate to do it. We have the shoulders and the ears for you. Make us of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family, lightseeker.

Outside source///Ancient Christianity!
Since prayer possesses the power of grace,
it knows no boundaries and does not grow weaker with distance.
It is the result of love, and, like a ray of light, it penetrates men's souls, uniting those who pray with God and with one another.
An ancient story teaches a good lesson.
Once St. Macarius of Egypt(St. Macarius was born in 301 AD in Egypt) found a human skull while walking in the desert.
When Abba Macarius touched the skull with a palm branch, a voice came from the skull.
When the elder asked, "Who are you?,"
the skull answered, "I was a pagan priest and lived in this place.
Abba Macarius, have pity on us who are in eternal torment, and pray for us, for your prayer brings us comfort."
The elder asked, "What comfort comes to you from my prayers?"
The skull answered, "When you pray for us, light appears, and we begin to see one another."

Thus, prayer joins our world with another world,
where the angels, the saints and our departed relatives and friends dwell. Since the moment of the resurrection of Christ death has lost its former fatality; instead, it has become the beginning of a new life.
Now, as St. Paul teaches: "Neither death, nor life...nor height, nor depth...shall be able to separate us from the love of God...
For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord; whether we live, therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living" (Rom. 8:38-39; Rom. 14:8-9).
For this reason it is not only possible, but even necessary, to pray for the dead as well as for the living; for, according to the words of the Saviour, to God all are alive (cf. Lk. 20:38).

IX
helen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join