It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Might Be Aliens At My House Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Friday night, my sister was coming home from work. Ever since she left work, she could see a bright light in the sky. She said it was brighter than the stars. When she got home, she said that the light was now a lot closer. Later on, when she was up in her room, she said it sounded as if something was flying near the house. Then, while in her room, she said it sounded like there was someone/something on the roof and someone/something was walking around downstairs. She then proceded to turn off her lights, got in her bed, and pulled her sheets over her head. Last night, (Saturday night), her boyfriend was leaving, he saw something. As he was shutting the door, he looked to his right, and saw two heads with skinny bodies run away. They only had to take about two steps before they were out of his view. He said they were like a brown color.(He showed me today where they were, and they were about 15-20 feet from where he was standing) What should I do tonight? And what do you guys think about it?

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, could just be some local kids playing around with you, but I would either stay up until sun rise monitoring the house or try to get up some video cameras outside and inside your house, this way if anything strange is going on you'll have it on tape. The lights are strange as well, could very well be a UFO, you should try to get footage or pictures of it if possible.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I can't stay up all night, I have school tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Do this do what MM said get vidoe cameras and tape the area. Have a weapon with you in case there is truoble. Like a butcher knife. Get as many photos and tapes a possibly then your fotage can be scanned for truth.

Use the weapon for self-defense. In case it is a prank, yell I have a weapon or something like that. Lock your doors. If this happens again search the area as soon as it happens with some friends/family members. Then do the same in the morning. It might help if this keeps happeing to call the cops.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not going to stay up late, or go outside (can't miss school tomorrow). It's not a prank. The only kids that live around me are a freshman in high school (he wouldn't do anything) and some kids in elementary (I live out in the country). Also, remember, my sister heards steps INSIDE the house. Maybe I should get put under hypnosis.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 10:27 PM
link   
see if u can just take pics of the UFO if its there before u got to sleep

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, I wen't to bed at about 10:30 last night. I don't think anything happened, though. And maybe tonight I'll look for some lights.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 01:43 PM
link   
She heard steps inside the house. O.k. maybe it's not prankters, the only other possibility is that it was a break-in or it was aliens. Try hypnosis that might work.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been thinkin' about hypnosis, but my mom would get pissed, and would probably tell me not to.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you can drive to a hypnotist that would be good. But if you are too young to drive have your sister do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Get some videocams and a gun, tape everything.
If thing get ugly, use the gun.

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
how do u know your sister and her boyfriend aren't messing with you?

and the first thing i would've done is search the whole house, every single part of it.

you don't sound very worried or you wouldve stayed awake. cant handle one all-nighter?

sounds like maybe its you messing with us, how old are you?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And the thread goes silent...

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's Santa Clause!

new topics

top topics

join