It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama media agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Something that has been bugging me…
Polls originally said Barack Obama was going to wins the first few primaries. Then Hillary won…hardcore. At the same time the media was buzzing about Obama and how excited the public was. They made it seem like no contest. This is still going on. The media is showering Obama with praise non-stop. A lot of famous-ish people have jumped on his bandwagon too. Just watch the news; the way they push him is disgusting. And as fate has it...Obama is gaining in the polls.

So I guess I am just worried about the media agenda on this. They are trying to sway the public’s votes. I have heard friends say they would pick Obama over Hillary…just because it feels right. This isn’t right.

The media is essentially saying “everybody’s doing it…you should too.” Is the media pushing Obama for a reason?

Side thought: black men got to vote before white women, so we will see a black man win before a white woman does.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have heard alex jones say the media wants hillary. From what i seen obama is the media choice, they are jumping on his band wagon big time.

I think they fix poll numbers to try and use like peer pressure, to get people to vote the way they do. There are alot of lies in polls, and i think they use them to influence the public, to say that others are voting for him, just to use peer pressure to get you to vote with the crowd.

This is why polls get it wrong sometimes, because they are just there to influence public opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Seems like a diversion so they can give Hillary it, you know, sort of like a slight of hand.

new topics

join