It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.livescience.com...

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death. "The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Although this tecnique is not ready for Human testing, I found the method of inactivating the virus to be ingenius. It comes down to locating the correct frequency through trial and error and then labeling that virus with a specific frequency. Pretty Cool.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I just saw this article on livescience klev.

This is awesome news! No more HIV et all...

Let's hope this doesn't get pushed under the rug like most discoveries.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

The human brain can already do that through the body, it can bring in other frequencies through the 'source frequency' and cure it.

Through the heart chakra and the crown chakra.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
that it really interesting... looking forward to hearing about the testing phase on rats and all that crazy stuff. it would be an incredible find though if it holds true

raptor

[edit on 7-2-2008 by raptor1]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!! Grrrrr. Arg! anger. I have been trying to find other rife owners for days now and the one time I am activly looking for them they are nowhere to be found.

Search RIFE MACHINE. There are many posts about here on ATS and across the net. The Machine was invented by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife and it does exactly that, Shakes viruses to death via frequency modulation. This Tech is over 70 years old. It is supressed because it works. I with my own machine I bought online have seen people recover from cancer, pin worms, herpes, and other diseases.

You might wonder why this isn't in every doctors office in america? Because its the economy St##d. There is no money in the cure but billions in treatment. And occasionally a brave but foolish doctor does treat his patients with a rife machine. What happens next is incarceration and revocation of his license to practice medicine.

But yeah this method of fighting disease is very old and well documented. Just another new mouse trap.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the more such chemical-free treatments spread, the better, the whole situation still shows how much grip chemistry corps like IG Farben really had in their prime and how much influence they exerted on the development of medical science. /ot

[edit on 7.2.2008 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I am very interested in the Rife stuff. What machine do you have, I can't tell what works & what doesn't. How can I find someone who has one? I'd pay to use it...I don't know where to go for this stuff..there is so much info out there and it all sounds great, but I'm sure some of it is crap...any advice...direction?

top topics

join