It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? did i do something wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I Finally earned enough points to enter the chat, Was in there for about five minutes, and then it's gone!!! cant even go back in.... Why?
I was behaving myself!! I really was being a good girl. What happened .....anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What happens when you try to go in?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thans for replying so fast enjoies, I tells me ERROR you have chosen a page that is no longer available. Or it just goes to the AtS main page. Does this make sense? Is anyone esle having problems? Thanks nuts.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Are you on ATS when you click the chat button?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I was, but i tried the bts route also, niether worked. Tried again since, still wont work thank nuts.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hmm...

Do you have a pop up blocker on? Try deleting Cache? That helps with some problems.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think thats the likely culprit. As far as I know you have done nothing that would exclude you from chatting.

I just tried it and it loaded no problem maybe your security setting are too high?

[edit on 2/3/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes i do have a pop up blocker on thanks i will try that now. Wouldn't that have stopped me going in, in the first place tho if it were a problem? nuts

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just one other thing that comes to mind......

Do you have the chat window minimized to you're tray at the bottom of the screen ?

You can only have one application of ATS chat open at one time.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oh ok well i changed the pop up thing, and then i read Anxietydisorders post, yes i did seem to have more than one window, and well yay! thanks to you both the problem seems to be fixed. clever boys you, cant thank you enough for such a quick reply and help. nuts. Back to the chat.. see you there... hehe nuts

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Also thanks to Fred, sorry i meant to thank you before, for the help but i got all excited. Now i can finally go back and the place is empty lol nuts.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Issue solved. Thread closed.

top topics

join