It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's big safe, will he

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
be taking it with him when he leaves?

We have heard about Cheney's huge man sized safe he has in his office. Did he buy it out of his own funds? Does he own it or did the tax payers buy it? But of course the big question is, will he have to show what's in it when he leaves with it?

One has to wonder if the copies of the missing emails are in there? Or just what they would hide in there when they leave office?

[edit on 2-2-2008 by goose]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have not heard of this safe. I've heard and seen photos of huge doc shredding services that have gone to his home but no safe.

do you have a link to this?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It has been reported by, "The Post", that Cheney has a man sized safe in his office.

www.commondreams.org...
The Post reveals that he has a “man-sized” safe in his office to keep the ordinary working papers out of reach of the National Archives and Records as provided by federal law. When the Archives demanded access to the papers, he tried to abolish the agency for daring to seek access to his documents

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The idea that Cheney may indeed have a a large man sized safe isn't too hard to believe. However, i can not accept that link as proof. Who is 'the post'? Washington Post? I can't find anything in their archive.
Is 'the post' a publication that even exists?

sourcing - Something that media has forgotten

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is common knowledge that Cheney keeps a man sized safe in his office and yes it has been reported by the, "The Washington Post".

new topics

top topics

join