It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY HAARP do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems." Started in 1993, the project is proposed to last for a period of twenty years.The project is jointly funded by the United States Air Force, the Navy, and the University of Alaska. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Personally I believe this technology is used to cover our skies with a blanket of frequencies bombarding our mind/soul to stop our consciousness to evolve. Some say this can also be used for mind control! Global Warming could also link into this as they admit to using frequency to move up the earths atmospher... wonder if they can put a hole in our ozone layer, if they don't know what the hell they're doing!

----------------------------
Video 1-6:

youtube.com...

----------------------------
Video info:

www.youtube.com...

------------------------------
Video on controlling our weather! (global warming)

youtube.com...

[edit on 1-2-2008 by freighttrain]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I agree with you about 'covering up ' our skies so that we can't see what is going on. I also think I am looking at a fake night sky all the time, too. I'm sure I will get debunked on that one. It happens every time I mention it, anywhere, all the time!! Wonder why??

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad I also think I am looking at a fake night sky all the time, too.

Please explain this. I work nights and often feel like something is off when I look at the night sky. Nothing I can actually put my finger on, but sometimes it just seems off.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by imysbbad I also think I am looking at a fake night sky all the time, too.

Please explain this. I work nights and often feel like something is off when I look at the night sky. Nothing I can actually put my finger on, but sometimes it just seems off.
It is just my opinion, don't know if ATS will allow it. No proof except for my EYES, and I know what I see. It's really freaky. My best advice is to just Watch...you must have patience! The best time is in wee hours of morning, anytime after midnight I guess. Sometimes I have to let my dog out around 3:00 a.m. What I don't see is REAL stars. They are some kind of 'orb' things that shine. If you look closely( I suggest you have some binoculars), some of them don't shine but you can see them...look like round grey orbs (?). They are somehow all connected together ( you can see them wobble) like a huge spider web and...here comes the shocker... I have seen the whole 'scene' slowly inch it's way out of the area. Don't know how far away it moves off to, but I have witnessed this several times. Gotta be up awhile to see this, and I don't know if it happens everynight. Can't explain it either...just know it does it. Everytime I have tried to discuss this anywhere, something weird happens. I hope mu 'puter still works tomorrow! I told you it's FREAFY! and just remember, you asked! (by the way, the moon also moves along with it too). Nothing is real anymore?!?!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Sounds weird. I will definitely try to get a peak as I am curious to see if I can spot this. It also made me think about the stars not being so bright anymore and this being blamed onto light pollution.

OK so if the sky is not real then what would that mean? Just to throw some thoughts into the mix...

What if we are living inside the earth? or is this a shield that has been put up to protect us from the sun/polar shift? are we one big experiment living inside an earth-sized petri dish? When I have flying dreams there is often a barrier that I can't get above - does this work on other levels too?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
YarlanZey: I am not sure what it means. This is way over my head. Someone told me that they think that 'they' somehow have lowered the atmosphere ozone level (not the exact words) They have covered up our view of space(which they could from the HAARP and DARPA doing their sraying and filling the sky so full of who knows what). I have watched them steadily spray until the whole sky is covered up before. I don't know what has happened but they don't want anyone to see what is going on way up there. It scares me to think about it. I am sure of what I said I have been seeing, for several months it's been going on. Once you are aware about it and start paying attention, you'll be able to see things for yourself. Your guess is as good as mine. We will find out eventually I'm afraid.

top topics

join