It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So BTS whats the story.. slow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I love both ATS and BTS, dont get me wrong... Is BTS less popular? It seems take for ever to see new threads to come up. Is it just me??
I tend to spread my happy time around. But BTS Doesn't seem to change much, after not looking for 48 hrs it's still the same, ATS is on the other hand changes constantly. I'm still newish and curious about this. nuts.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Yes I see this too. Since I'm here so often I want it to change for participation purposes. PTS and BTS are similar this way. Even ATS has its slow times during the night. That's why I try to either start threads or bump them during the day.

But the Aliens and UFOs Forum seems to be one of the most active through the night.

I just miss the writer's forum in BTS mostly :shk:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thanks Nyorai, for such a quick response.
I"ve often wondered though, if it's just a time difference type thing, I'm in Australia so it's only about 9:42 PM, which means? What.. Middle of night for everyone else ??
Have you ever wondered how long it takes for us to chat between the gaps? Should we put this to the test?.. nuts

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Chat between the gaps? What does that mean?

Ya, it's the early morning right now and I should be sleeping.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You just can't go off to sleep right now, theres work to be done Nyorai.
I would gather your'e not in Aust so how do we work out a time difference between you and I?
nuts

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nuts for the most part I am here on ATS/BTS all the time, but im lurking in a dark smell old room called chat. I'll have to remember to post so you don't go crazy board

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thankyou Tets, very thoughtful of you, No one wants to see me when the crazy kicks in, hehe not a pretty sight.
I still don't have enough points to chat
cant i just show my fake ID and don some high heels and heavy makeup? Used to work a treat.
come on someone sneak me innnn lol I promise to behave myself, kinda.... nuts.

new topics

top topics

join