It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War between Mars and Earth lead to us Reincarnating over and over!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

This reminds me of a John Lear thread, here on ATS, about a soulcatcher on the moon.

I don't really know what to think of the whole idea, but I'm sure they won't fool me next time.

Don't go into the light, it's a trap!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Soul Catcher is not the concept Farrell is trying to portray here, imagine some kind of energy field that prevents the etheric remnance of our electrical field inside our brain ( we call a soul ) by virtue of magnetic repulsion be repelled downward continuously to the Earth instead of returning to the super black hole in the centre of our Universe?

Not some huge antennae on the Moon, but an electrical shield tuned to repel. This could be done by pouring vast amounts of energy into our upper atmosphere or by focusing the suns energy to interact with our magnetosphere.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Jeah, I just said it reminded me of the John Lear thread.

Well, I like to think that I chose to be here.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

Well, I like to think that I chose to be here.

Self included, the more/harder I look... it seems we do get to choose but are the choices limited to only this sphere ?.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

10's of thousands of years ago there were 2 wars between Mars and Earth with the final one resulting in Mars being hit with a Particle weapon causing a massive gouge in the surface and the destruction of its atmosphere. These wars were due to a so called "God" stealing some technology from Earth and its eventual return to here and the destruction of Mars lead to the end of the last war.

The so called "God" is Yahweh the god of Mars himself. The bloodsucking planetary carnivore who has been harassing Mother Earth since the beginning of time. Every single major disaster on Earth is caused by Mars flyby. He doesn't bother himself with minor disasters, He has his pet Allah the moon god taking care of that. Yahweh needs to discontinue these lame attempts of deception and start exercising spiritual integrity while he still can.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nothing new under the sun. I was rooting for the starship, like come on you've gotta win!
edit on 15-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Sit and conquer "God" or the God holographic matrix looked almost one hundred percent lizard. Whose facebook am I on, I don't care, I don't do that. But soldiers are on those online deals one of them got killed doing twitter (or skype.) Looked more like a palm pilot or PDA, and I am not sure if I am interested in it. I have exceeded the Boche-Roche limit, or my quasi-Roman territorial capacity. I am on the fringes of the barbarians with their galactic dogs and speaking Aibo pet robots.
edit on 25-6-2012 by MarkScheppy because: as

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well then.. Is it me or has this thread taken an odd detour?

Two

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

mazzroth
The plates split and the Earth loses a large portion of its mass and hence the Asterdoid belt inbetween us and Mars now.

Slight problem with that story.... The asteroid belt is actually between Mars and Jupiter!

Damn, I really should read the date of the post I reply to!
edit on 6-2-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join