It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War between Mars and Earth lead to us Reincarnating over and over!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I just finished listening to Joseph Farrell interviewed by Whitley Streiber and it certainly got me thinking about a few things here on Earth. The story goes along these lines from memory.......

10's of thousands of years ago there were 2 wars between Mars and Earth with the final one resulting in Mars being hit with a Particle weapon causing a massive gouge in the surface and the destruction of its atmosphere. These wars were due to a so called "God" stealing some technology from Earth and its eventual return to here and the destruction of Mars lead to the end of the last war.

In the mean time a large Planet slams into Earth causing the moon to be created and it shifting orbit closer to the sun than before ( current orbit ). The plates split and the Earth loses a large portion of its mass and hence the Asterdoid belt inbetween us and Mars now.

The Martians flee to Earth and hide in their craft all over the place but manage to construct an etheric net around the planet that causes our soul's when we die to be trapped here in this region of space and we repeatedly reincarnate over and over forgetting the wars and our past never being able to break free from our problems ....and hence never bother to sort out the Martians hiding here.

Thats the abbreviated form of the chat but it stirred up alot of interesting concepts like the "Net" that Sherry Shriner talks about, Marduk smashing into peices, the moon and where it come from and the Giants that walked here in Biblical times landing here from the Giant planet. Comments and ideas would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Martians seek refuge on Earth after it is hit by an planet, which in turn creates the moon and shifts its plates? I'm not seeing how that would be a good option.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
The Martians seek refuge on Earth after it is hit by an planet, which in turn creates the moon and shifts its plates? I'm not seeing how that would be a good option.

This happens over 10's of thousands of years alledgedly not all at once how I wrote it above, it was done like that to make it short and sweet.

The reason they flee Mars is because they have lost their Atmosphere, they relocate here and then Earth gets hit ? I dont know I can't ask Farrell what he meant. He hints that they pretty much control everything here in a background way and that they do hate us and are trying to eliminate us...good NWO genocide/Eugenics link made there by him

Farrel claims to have got all his information from Cuniform Translations done by experts who wouldn't accept that it was speakign about literal things but more nythological.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would be very interested in reading these cuniform tablets for myself. Does he say which ones specifically he translated to get to these results?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I'm interested in listening to that interview if you have a link to it. I listened to an interview Joseph Farrell did with George Knapp on C2C about his book, The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, and thought it was a great interview.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes

I'm interested in listening to that interview if you have a link to it. I listened to an interview Joseph Farrell did with George Knapp on C2C about his book, The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, and thought it was a great interview.

I read Brotherhood of the Bell and Reigh of the Black Sun last year and both were ground breaking with their claims but I tend to think brink on total fantasy Im sorry. This new book if his other books are anything to go on will be more "really out there" for the fringe lunatic crowd which I guess I fall into purely for the fictional thrill of reading somethign new.

As for the mp3 with the interview just do a torrent search for "Dreamland w Joseph P. Farrell Ancient War in Heaven".

[edit on 1-2-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thanks for Dreamland info. I'll do a search for it, and even if it is "really out there," I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This Planet Tiamat that slammed into Earth 10's of thousands of years ago also alledgedly had Giants who fell here and tried to survive but were basically hunted down and killed by Humans.

The two Wars that Earth had with Mars resulted in us ( the good guys ) winning both times and is said to have paralleled the two world wars we had last century and that these kinds of synchronicity appears all throughout our history.

We are destined to reincarnate over and over not being able to escape this realm and attain higher status in the Universe, unless the "net" or sheild that the Martians have applied to this sphere gets torn down.

The Object/Technology stolen from Earth by this Martian God was a weapon that couldn't be destroyed and had to be hidden in possible locations including Modern day Iraq, The moon or on Mars itself.

All good stuff and very interesting but the only substantiation comes in the form of the Cuniform translations done by so called experts which he goes to lengths to explain he hasn't made the same errors Stitchin made

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I just finished listening to Joseph Farrell interviewed by Whitley Streiber and it certainly got me thinking about a few things here on Earth. The story goes along these lines from memory.......

10's of thousands of years ago there were 2 wars between Mars and Earth with the final one resulting in Mars being hit with a Particle weapon causing a massive gouge in the surface and the destruction of its atmosphere. These wars were due to a so called "God" stealing some technology from Earth and its eventual return to here and the destruction of Mars lead to the end of the last war.

I don't suppose there's any actual evidence of this gigantic gouge across the face of Mars? If it was an event big enough to destroy a planetary atmosphere, I'd expect to see some *serious* lingering effects...not least of which would be a straight-line canyon several miles deep and several long. Shouldn't be that hard to find on a surface photo, and shouldn't be that hard to tell it apart from more natural canyons.

In the mean time a large Planet slams into Earth causing the moon to be created and it shifting orbit closer to the sun than before ( current orbit ). The plates split and the Earth loses a large portion of its mass and hence the Asterdoid belt inbetween us and Mars now.

The asterdoid belt between Earth and Mars, as opposed to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter? Until now, I'd never heard of this asterdoid belt. I don't suppose that somebody could show me some evidence for its existence? Sky and Telescope doesn't seem to know about it, nor does Space.com.

The Martians flee to Earth and hide in their craft all over the place but manage to construct an etheric net around the planet that causes our soul's when we die to be trapped here in this region of space and we repeatedly reincarnate over and over forgetting the wars and our past never being able to break free from our problems ....and hence never bother to sort out the Martians hiding here.

I'm a little bit hazy on this whole 'reincarnation' thing, but I'm given to understand that one 'symptom' of being reincarnated is memory of one or more past lives. Why is it that the reincarnated can remember being a stable-hand mucking out horse stalls behind Alexander the Great (though remembering being Alexander the Great seems to be much more popular for some reason), but can't seem to remember a massive interplanetary war? I'd think that such an event would be rather hard to forget.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Brother Stormhammer]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't suppose there's any actual evidence of this gigantic gouge across the face of Mars? If it was an event big enough to destroy a planetary atmosphere, I'd expect to see some *serious* lingering effects...not least of which would be a straight-line canyon several miles deep and several long. Shouldn't be that hard to find on a surface photo, and shouldn't be that hard to tell it apart from more natural canyons.

There is.

www.skyimagelab.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
We are destined to reincarnate over and over not being able to escape this realm and attain higher status in the Universe, unless the "net" or sheild that the Martians have applied to this sphere gets torn down.

I'm not sure about the rest of this, but the 'net" is real, I believe--every religion seems to have some concept of a delusive "veil" separating this world from the world beyond.

The Third Apocalypse of Baruch, though obviously mythologized, says that the builders of the Tower of Babel "took a gimlet, and sought to pierce the heavens, saying, Let us see (whether) the heaven is made of clay, or of brass, or of iron."

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hehe yeah good point@hard to forget global war/catastrophe. but you know there's always an answer.

the energy shield wipes memory prior to that or somethin dumb like ear weavels from stark trek or maybe satan himself eats your brains while you sleep and then spits it out on your living room floor to make it look like dog poo. when your dog is actually a galactically federated super trooper and satan just wants to make him look bad because he's up for promotion in the demon dimensions and he can't wait to get his 5th level demon badge so that his transfer paperwork goes through.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well no one seems to have mentioned it yet but the story you are referring to is likely based on the book the Terra Papers.

You can read it online here:

www.2shared.com...

It's a pretty good page turner, should take a few hours to read through.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is pretty silly. Anyway, there's no asteroid belt between the earth an mars. there's one between mars and Jupiter. It's not enough to add up to even a tiny planet, but we're not really sure where it came from.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
This is pretty silly. Anyway, there's no asteroid belt between the earth an mars. there's one between mars and Jupiter. It's not enough to add up to even a tiny planet, but we're not really sure where it came from.

It's called "selling Books" I'm afraid and yes I made the mistake of saying between Earth and Mars when in fact he did say in between Mars and Jupiter.

Personally I am more interested in this this "veil" or "net" he refers to as it either sounds like more plagerism of other material or has some essence in fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nobody mentions that the moon is probably the battleship the aliens came in, that like it's home base Mars, took a big hit and had to be abandoned, the occupants forced to try and survive here on Earth alongside us. This might explain the Holy Grail, the battleship computer that operated everything, held all the knowledge. They removed it and brought it with them. Though not able to use it's full potential anymore they could access enough to use it to survive here. Why are there are no longer any tall Martian people left? They were able to use the Grail to breed with Earthlings. Being very tall is a trait of the noblest classes, as is no chin and a big nose. There used to be many of these people but lately they have been dissappearing, perhaps as they manage to override the gene behind it. The problem is that in breeding with us they gave us their brains, and when we escaped from their bondage we developed faster than them, now taking over more and more in the world, they desperately trying to rule us by first the sword, then religion, now our pockets (the banks). We are now many, 7 billion, they maybe no more than 5-10 million. We can do many things, they nothing. They need us to feed them, we as sure as hell don't need them.
Their aim is to gain total control over us, exterminating the excess population, maybe 6 billion, keeping the artisans they need to do things for them. This is the One World Order scenario we all know and laugh at. I'm beginning to think it might not be a laughing matter, but reality. I don't mind being ruled over, but by people with the competence to do it, not the ones with the sharpest sword!
There are 8 Grails, by the way. The most important are but three, The Holy Trinity mentioned in the bible, The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost. The Father is the top dog. When a boy, many years ago, I knew people looking for them. It had taken 2,000 years, but using telepathy they had traced The Father to central London. It is encased in pure granite, severely dampening it's ability to be accessed by telepathy. It wakes up every Spring Equinox for two weeks, calling out and listening. My people were able to hear it but not communicate.
The person who has The Father rules the world. And that is The Royal Family. But they can't do telepathy, not many can, you must be born to it. Thousands of years ago my people had been specially bred to operate the Grail, but had managed to escape and hide. There were only 3-4 of them now who were any good at telepathy, but far from good enough to operate The Grail unless touching it. But if you can do telepathy, and can use all it's powers, particularly if you have The Trinity, you are God. Well worth fighting wars over, aye?
Using my inside information gleaned from my experiences as a boy I now know where The Father is, but can't work out how to get my hands on it. Still, never say die, maybe one day I'll find a way.
But I don't want to be God, just put the Royals in their place... in the gutter where they belong.
The Grail belongs to the people.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ya no matter how the moon formed (any theory u have to explain its existance)

it would have to be at least millions of years old, at the youngest

it would make a nice movie i guess tho lol

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Any theories you have about this would also deny the existance of God too.

Tell it to the believers and see how far you get.

Personally, I think we are a simple virus that needs to convince ourselves we're something more just to pass the time!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This one is more reasonable. An informative article.

When Earth nearly died
The book by that title has been updated and republished as "Cataclysm".

This also has an exellent article similar to the above but with added info..more on cataclysm

As to being reincarnated here. What's wrong with that? What higher is there? The net/van allen belts should only affect the physical body. If inded they have a much wider frequency then I guess we are stuck. Not a bad place if certain folks would quit tearing it up. The human species sure seems to be suicidal.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by OhZone]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I enjoyed the read, although I lost interest when the whole soul catching thing came about.

You had me until then

top topics

<<   2 >>

join