It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hair from Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
This case has physical evidence, and thus does not exist in the same universe as Sleeper's Milton.

More information will be forthcoming next week hopefully and I am meeting someone from WEHI next weekend ( a week away in other words )

Yes, you're right. I wasn't actually questioning the lebanese guy's story and the evidence behind it, just the source you used (Sleeper) to elaborate more on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Does this back up long held theories that the chinese are in fact aliens from long ago?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mamasita

Dropas maybe... Han Chinese... Aren't they inheritors of Sumerian culture and DNA from somewhere else?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
UPDATE--

One of the main operations being carried out on the hair is being done by immunologists who previously worked on a cancer vaccine. This time the project is looking for a vaccine for some of the effects of ageing...

The vaccine will if successful end up being a rejuvenation treatment based on gene therapy... deliverably in pill form...

Amazing stuff.

These are some of the people who worked on the genetic malaria vaccine.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

MIKE
That's it? Most women remain in bed and cuddle after sex unless they are hookers---Milton, is she a hooker? ---if so what is her purpose?

MILTON
She is not human she is a sperm extractor, there are many ways to get sperm from donors as yourself but this is the most effective way and the best way to retrieve semen. Extracting sperm without proper sexual arousal compromises the quality of the sperm.

I always suspected aliens were pimps. There's too many UFOs with gold rims.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Man... I would never touch Sleeper's "stuff". This case needs no such corroboration and the freeform fantasy from Sleeper can't corroborate anything anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder if the male aliens ever do that to human females.
I'm not sure if that man told the whole story to his wife.
I bet he remembers all of it!
I would have got out the video camera, if I was him!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I wonder if the male aliens ever do that to human females.
I'm not sure if that man told the whole story to his wife.
I bet he remembers all of it!
I would have got out the video camera, if I was him!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yes they do.

The Devil does not have a body... How then does he manage to have intercourse with men and women? ... All the theologians answer that the devil borrows the corpse of a human being, either male or female, or else he forms with other materials a new body for this purpose."

Dr. Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia, Chapter Four

It's come up in the research so far a LOT. As weird and disturbing as it sounds. Stripped of the nonsense about Grays as well there are a ton of utterly bizarre abduction / contact experiences with physical evidence.

Below the screen memory is another screen memory... And another and another if necessary- like wallpaper. Underneath all that is something that the victim in the Australian case has been privileged to remember accurately- quite possibly due to the oedema he was suffering from. Faulty receptor meant he couldn't get brainwashed properly.

We'll see when the rest of the evidence and the archive material is in.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

I have no idea why that posted twice!

I've only seen a hooded shadow person by my bed when I was 15, and never knew what it was but, I heard that they have something to do with alien abductions maybe!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

If you weren't abducted and it may not have been an alien then we don't need to immediately get the Alien Abduction label out... Could have been anything. Leprechaun, extraterrestrial, spirit... Who knows! The uncertainty is what makes this beautiful world so awe inspiring.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Are you saying that the aliens are the devil in disguise?
I've had a nightmare of the devil, or demon having me for himself,
it was'nt pretty frightening!
I also drempt of seeing him as a handsome man in a suit with an evil grin on his face!
I've only had a handful of et nightmares!
I seem to dream way too much!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what I say.
It was your experience. Why don't you write a thread about it and see what everyone can contribute?

There is a very rich literature, most of it outside UFOlogy, about men in black.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm too scared to write a thread so soon!
My mind can't explain things as well as I can think of them!
Well thankx for the responses anyway!
I hope that that hair does'nt mysteriously disappear!
I would like to hear about the follow-ups on this story!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The hair samples aren't going to disappear. Also with modern technology they now need crazily small samples, not the older way of destroying the whole sample with one test.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Does this mean bald people who look like ET's can now get Hair Implants to look like ET's with hair so they can get ET chicks. I live in Australia....will i get a discount on said ET hair replacement therapy.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
On a serious note i have a friend in melbourne that works with a few universities down there if you need any kind of fact checking or just some general info sniffed out.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks that could be extremely handy for independent verification purposes.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
cool.......just let me know and i get on to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
UPDATE-

No luck getting more information on the research so far but this weekend I will be talking in person with a Bioinfomatics person from one of the labs. If nothing else pops up before then that is a definite meet so I will post more after that.

I'll also wait for the rest of the information before posting the historical stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join