It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naming names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is there a law requiring one to have a name? Were one's parents forced by some law to name them? Name that law if you know of it. And if it exists, what is the penalty if the parents refuse to name their child?

Plus, why wont it be allowed for one to have a definition for themself or a number for themself rather than a name for themself?

Legally, can a person loose their name when it shouldn't even have to be a legal matter in the first place when they themself as we all know didnt choose to be born?

My additional two cents: Names got ppl branded like cattle for the encagement and/or slaughter. If I had a kid I wont name them, and I'd advise the kid against naming themself also. Naming your kid isnt morally correct since they didnt choose to come into the world. If and when the kid choose to step into the world (give themself birth so to speak), it is then that they should name, number, or define (because it shouldnt just be names) themself. And let that date be there self-born again date so they'll have a natural born date and a self-born again date in which they are born again into the world in another mature sense (a self to world conscious sense I might add) as though under their own establishment in the real world which would be like a letter saying they found themself.

We're not conscious of what all we're born into at first. So I say let a conscious become conscious of the world/society they are born under or above.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You will find some laws, customs, and some controversy regarding the naming of children in various nations and cultures in the link listed below.

Otherwise, I can find no rational argument in your post for your position.

www.google.com...

[edit on 2008/1/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What would you do to tell them apart, or call them to dinner? Number them?

"Hey you, number 1, your sandwich is ready..."

Or just call them all "Hey You", but that would get kind of confusing if you had more than one child...

Imagine what a teacher would have to go through...

Semper

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is as far as I realize now:

A given name is an image of a citizen of a country, but is not the living physical self. A country only exists to treat you as its property when it's allowed to by who in all named you originally and yourself finally. PPl are blinded by a powerful delusion I call the beast from the sky. As a pie in the sky a given name is not actually the self in any way, though ppl have been conditioned to surrender under into it like by giving word or signature by own hand to agreeing to it (giving it breath) or like stating it for the record in a court of law (giving it breath, again).

Why tie a given name to the physical self?

Nobody can defind oneself as a person, but you by signing into a given name that's under a master (the government of a country).

top topics

join