It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to believe... Help Me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Time and time again we see grainy blurry video, horrible pictures, CGI and obvious puppets or humans in disguise show up on ATS as "real UFO evidence". The fact is that something has been visiting earth for millennium now. it's well documented even in cave paintings, Mayan drawings and sculpture,

As far as this site goes the most convincing photograph taken of a UFO was the Chicago O hare incident. reported by many as a real instance of a UFO.

I really want to believe I so badly want to believe but it's to the point that one out of a thousand pictures video and other evidence is left by the skeptics as unexplainable.

I don't understand a few points and the only people that can tell me some of these points are actual aliens out there.

• Where did they come from?

• How did they find us?

• Why don't they communicate with us?

Skeptics of this board are infamous for debunking absolutely everything that comes across a thread. In a way that is good, because 9 out 10 times those skeptics do a great job at analyzing the facts and determining a plausible and probable synopsis of the evidence at hand that does go to debunk the item in question.

I see a new thread about a UFO on this site and I immediately jump in to read the post. I rarely discuss, because I am obviously not a expert in the matter at all. I am on the fence. I believe in the probability of life existing outside our own planet. I want to know for sure these things.

Why would our collective governments cover up the existence of UFOs when they cannot agree on anything else?

Why can't someone that is a professional photographer or vidiographer actually capture a clear picture of a UFO?

The truth is in here on this message board, I just don't want to wade through a sea of
to find it.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
some of the evidence is undeniable IMO

Philip Corsoe
Bob Dean
William Cooper

all 3 stories essentially echo one another, and all 3 have credible backgrounds

the reason its not disclosed is just think about the public outcry, the existence of aliens basically defies religion

some people wouldn't be able to handle it

social order would breakdown and chaos would ensue

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Philip J. Corso

Bob Dean

Milton William Cooper

Fascinating reads, however as all humans are prone to do, these may be embellished and erroneous. With the notable exception of Philip J. Corso all of these men could be easily debunked.

I agree with your assessment of the risk to disclosure but I want to know more. Just call me an information sponge.

Like I stated in my original post that as far as I know the only thing I have seen in recent years that was not debunked completely was the Chicago O hare incident where too many eye witnesses all claimed to see a UFO and all their stories were nearly identical. The pilot that was interviewed obviously was a credible witness (as credible as they come)

But I also want to know the why to the how and not just the whos.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I truly understand where you're coming from and what you're feeling. I can only offer this...

For me, it's not about belief, it's about personal experience.

I've seen a white light above my head about the size of a football, shrink down to about the size of a small potato, then it moved slowly to the left for about 6 inches and then it suddenly shot straight up into the darkness of the night sky.

I've seen other stuff too.

My advice to you is to stop trying to find other peoples evidence... go out there and get your own.

Join a local group or start a group up of like minded people that want to actively go out and try to see something.

As a group who share the same interest, it's not so much about getting the worlds most famous bit of photographic/video evidence.
It's more to do with having peace of mind. Knowing you're not mad and that your not deluding yourself into other peoples possible false beliefs.

Search through your local library for local UFO reports. Or try further afield. Try to find an area where there appears to be the possibility of another sighting for yourself.

Do not forget, a UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It does not mean Aliens. The point is that if you see something that is just so way out of place and it leaves you wondering what the heck you've just seen, then you may be onto something.

There are a million and one possible reasons why they do not make contact with us on a public level. It does appear to be that they do make contact on a private level though. For that I can only trust the words of others. Disbelieve who you like, I do.

If they believe it then that's good enough for me to let them keep on believng in hat happened to them as I know what I saw that night.. but no matter how much I tell the story of what i saw does not and will not ever prove it or make a believer of anyone else.

Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Where did they come from?

The future, so to speak. Although since time is a kind of illusion, and there is no actual "future," it's better to think of them as coming from another "aspect" of space.

How did they find us?

They're already here, so they knew where we were.

Why don't they communicate with us?

They communicate a lot by not communicating to us. They're saying, "you can look but don't touch. We don't want to communicate with you. It's not important for us to directly contact you."

Why would our collective governments cover up the existence of UFOs when they cannot agree on anything else?

Maybe nobody quite understands what's going on with them. And they'd prefer to keep their ignorance a secret. There might also be the fear that if they acknowledged this stuff, there might be damage done to our spacetime.

Why can't someone that is a professional photographer or vidiographer actually capture a clear picture of a UFO?

They're extremely rare, for one. And if the things make a mistake and are seen/photographed a bit too closely, or leave behind a telling bit of evidence, as "time travelers" they can simply return and correct their mistake.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The fact is that something has been visiting earth for millennium now. it's well documented even in cave paintings, Mayan drawings and sculpture,

You want something so you can believe, you kind of answered the question yourself in the above statement.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Aside from personal contact experience whether it be esoteric or physical, there is really no way for someone else to convince you of life outside this planet (or life on this planet that we can't comprehend).

I recently podcasted about a meditation contact, but I don't think it was very convincing to a non-believer to be honest. I was only sharing my personal experience and that's all I have and know.

Other than a few sightings and several meditation contacts, I have no physical proof to give.

Does that mean my experiences are fabricated or hallucinations? That is for you to decide.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Before I answer you questions you have to understand that their will always be secrets and mysteries that no can have the answer for. Its curiosity out of control to want a answer to every conceivable issue I know thats not the case at the moment but man with demands for proof in other threads well... it is getting there.

Anyway onto the questions:

Where did they come from?

They come from planets near earth, planets we haven't yet discovered yet or have been concealed by NASA. Culture wise they are on a constant path of evolution. constantly bettering themselves for the good of their race. In their case technology is more important than emotion. They don't have evolving brains like humans do and consider them "curious creatures".

How did they find us?

The universe works in a "binary code" of numbers its what creates non linear events to happen on earth and other places. Through various means the numbers which are part of mathematical physics can be moved or replace to reshuffle events. Earth has a certain frequency which alien craft can tap into kind of like a "number radar" if earths frequency is picked up on their system the shift in the binary signal is registered then "they know we are here" so to speak. When they first discovered earth I don't know.

Why dont they communicate?

Alien communication is only essential for 3 things communication between their own kind, between abductees and lastly to contactee which I am. Non visited humans wont be communicated with because they are not part of their plans. We are being monitored all the time I can say that.

And lastly all abductees (if they remember) are given personal messages whereas contactees (such as myself) are given rules and codes to go by, these cannot be broken and certain information is kept on a "personal basis" and cannot be shared with anyone except with anther contactee. Thats one of the reasons why there is so little evidence.

Aliens are capable of going anywhere at any time and actually bend time at their will. No government can control someone with that much ability. So instead they cut a deal with terms and conditions and fool themselves in believing they have power and control when they don't.

The funny part is when an enormous ship that dwarfs the whitehouse in size comes over and asthetically communicates by sheer size "who has control now huh"? suddenly the illusion of power and control evaporates into thin air. And the "big tuff army" start pissing their pants.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

The funny part is when an enormous ship that dwarfs the whitehouse in size comes over and asthetically communicates by sheer size "who has control now huh"? suddenly the illusion of power and control evaporates into thin air. And the "big tuff army" start pissing their pants.

Not only that but we will officially be 'Earthlings' which will mess up the ntire dreams of the NWO and even todays governmental system as it stands. It will give a nice nasty shock to the all the border and passport controls etc.

I, for one, already see myself as a human being from planet Earth and my nationality is nothing more than a fabricated control agent that I was born into.

top topics

join