It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 9, 2009 999 the devils day?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Predicting the future isn't hard, just keep this rule in mind - "This has all happened before, and will happen again.". If you want to see the future, look into the past, religion IS astrology for the masses, also for 8/8/8

August 8, 2008. 8/8/08 (888). See the page on Greek, where I show that "888" in Greek corresponds to the "Jesus", which is interesting since "666" is the number of the Antichrist in Revelation 13, and "777" corresponds to "Cross" in Greek. Relate this to Putin rising to power as Antichrist (the Satanic imitation of Christ). Note that war broke out between Russia and Georgia on August 8 2008. And Putin met President Bush at the Olympics in China on 8/8/08, the day Russia started bombing Georgia, making it clear that Putin and the hard-liners are still in power in Russia, with Putin apparently using this as an opportunity to make it clear to President Bush that Putin is still in power in Russia and the present Russian President is a Putin puppet. Putin appears to be on a course of reasserting Russian influence over the former Soviet Union states such as Georgia. Note that 8/8/08 is 1 week after the solar eclipse over Russia on 8/1/08. Putin the Antichrist appears to have solar eclipses associated with his rise to power, since in August 1999 when Putin first rose to power in Russia as second in command, there was then a total solar eclipse over Europe.

and for anyone more curious in our place in the time of things:

www.revelation13.net... - Religious overview
www.zeitgeistmovie.com... - Non Religious overview

Religious or not, they both point to the same end. Also, I'm not religious, just encase you're wondering.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
where did you get "999" from? just because it's "666" upside-down? or do you have a deeper meaning for the statement?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well nothing drastic happend on 06/06/06..so I doubt anything will occur out of the ordinary on 09/09/09

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I will tell a "little secret". Yeah, I DO belive that I am the "Secret witness". Could I really be the Anti-Christ??? I do NOT know. My birthday IS on the 22/11/1977. Meaning, I will turn 33 in the year 2010. *IF* this thread is true, then the signs is true.

I HAVE heard of the many reports on the "anti-christ". That he will speak of the truth, but nobody will listen. The *signs* will be shown, but everybody will laugh at him. About what happened to me I will not tell. If there are any *true psychics* that is outthere, then they could "see" the true meaning of the signs of me. I do NOT care if people laugh and joke about me, because I am the one who does know...

By the way. I am a Australian.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm just wondering...is there a date that it's not suitable for predictions,doom 'n' gloom etc etc??

I bet that even if we invent a new way to "measure" time (lol i'm not saying that this can happen,i'm just trying to get into my point) there would be people who would find new ways of calculation to end up in this kind of conclusions.

Personally i even have a hard time believing about the whole 2012 thing...! O_o

Let's just wait for 2012 and if nothing happens we can start guessing again.

Offcourse this is just my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

god said his number was 666 not the devil. so why would god decive us in this plan i believe he tell us so we wont be tricked by the devil.

hear this, yes the numbers may be deciving, but is that not the point,everyday could be doomsday,we are the one who will create it,us the people of the world will bring about our own destruction,we will never know that day,but we were given numbers,is this not the stress we have cause our selfs by trying to discover the date of our demise,i believe that we cant ever figure it out,because we will never be ready...we will cause this all on our own,i think us being decived,it to let us know wat we are doing_javascript:icon('
') but if anything i believe these days is between 6/6/06 and 9/9/09 will be the years of our destruction,slowly we will lower oursekves and on 9/9/09 we will be in total anarchy...wer it will take decades to fix wer a "hell" breaks loose in the world,this will decide the fate of the world,we will either help or destroy ourselves,this will be gods test to us,just as he has tested many others,to do his will, i believe he thinks we the people in the world have gotten away for what religion really is,faith and hope,love and worshiping god,i believe again we have angered him and once again he will test us...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

No! Im the Anti-Christ! Your too old to be the Anti-Christ! I become a leagal adult on 09/09/09 so therefore I am the Anti-Christ. BAM!!
WAIT! 999 is 666 upside down! Maybe Im the Anti-Anti-Christ! This means we have to fight.

See you in the Octagon!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't think you thought this through very well. You're finding patterns in things because you want to.

The record of time is a man made concept. The 9th of September 2009 would read "9/9/2009". Oh. It's got 3 9s. Oh, 9s look like upside down 6s. Oh! IT MUST BE THE END OF THE WORLD

What about the year 6? The 6th of the 6th on 6?

Whatever happens, happens. If something has spiritual authority over us, our restricted human minds would never comprehend it, let alone predict or understand it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think that their will be a terrorist attack in the UK on 9th September 2009 and believe that it is significant because the other terrorist attacks that have occurred, in the UK and America, have been carried out on dates that hold some significance to the country concerned. 9/11 is obviously the telephone number to call the emergency services in the USA. 7/7 was a significant date in the UK as the Queens silver jubilee was in 1977. The reason that i think their will be a terrorist attack on the UK is because the telephone number for the emergency services is 999.

Aw wild stab in the dark maybe but seems to make a lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I was born 9-19-1991
this year I be every body told me my birddate was really weird this end of year I've acting weird. I don't know why. 9-19-09 I be 18. I always been against god because I had problems in the past. I was depressed and all. But I've been doing better. I've hateful towards my mom lately. Last month I called her a Catholic Bitch. She Asked me did I get from my brother and I said. No. It's just plain out crazy. I'm bringing this up because Im against god.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
So the Devil is a deciever so why not make 999 the day of devilry.
Does anyone know of any predictions of prophecy relating to September 9, 2009. 999 upsidedown is 666. Is Australia or somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere the home of the anti-christ?
Are these days warm up to 12/12/12?
12/21/12?

If the devil is a deciever, why not make 527 the day of devilry? Or any number.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Maybe it will be interesting for you due to fact that 2 from these 3 things are only locally known in Poland:

1. Boriska, Russian wonder boy ("boy from Mars"), said that will be two cathastrophes connected with water, minor in 2009 and major in 2013.

2. There was a great clairvoyancer and visioner in Polish town Klodzko - Filip Fiediuk, called by all simply Filipek. According to one famous prophecy of Filipek, Klodzko will be hit by huge flood when three numbers of 7 meet together. Prophecy was fullfilled at 07.07.1997 when great flood on river Odra began. This flood was named later "the flood of 1000 years". But according to second part of this prophecy, when three numbers of 9 meet together, there will be even more huge flood, real deluge. Filipek later said to some of his neigbours, that it wil be exactly 09.09.2009 and due to large masses of water from Baltic which enter Vistula and Odra rivers and start reverse flow of water even to mountainous regions of Poland and flood in result.
So:
02.02.1992 - Filipek dies
07.07.1997 - first part of prophecy fullfilled, "1000 years flood" in Poland
09.09.2009 - ?
Many people in northern Poland dreams about tsunamis of 30-70 m height or very rapide rise of sea level...

3. One poster on local Polish forum which had his own visions of various events, had once a vision when he saw large city, most probably New York and about 60 m heigh wall of water. During this vision he heard only this words: "9-th September, 9-th September".

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
has anybody considered the fact that the 911 terrorist attcks were committed to match the american emergency no. so why wouldn't terrorists do the same again in england on the 9th of the 9th '09(9-9-9)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Hey, Just thought I'd let yah know that the dead sea scrolls say 616 is the number not 666. Most everyone will be looking for 666 as the devils number, however, the number was misinterpreted when the scrolls were uncovered but it is now agreed that it is 616 across the academic community.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
September 9th is a wednesday. I will have to consult the maps for which hills will keep me out of danger.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The only thought that occurred to me about this date, was one i had not long after the 911 attacks were confirmed by the media as being the work of terrorists was that, 911 is America's emergency service and thought that if that wasn't coincidence then 09.09.2008 could possibly be a date for an attack in the UK, 999 being the UK emergency service number. It a horrible thought that gives me shudders to my very core. I seriously hope the date and telephone number 911 was pure coincidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So today I'm stranded at home because of serious black ice on the UK roads.... I have the joyous option of watching Obama being sworn in If I wish to do so - Woohoo for sure ;-(

This morning look at Rense.com to check the state of reliable news sources about the state of Gaza, you know, the horrific Play that has been planned for decades if not centuries, then I start thinking about key dates in 2009... Not exactly sure why - so I looked up "key dates 2009" and got college info, tried "sinister dates 2009" and found nothing of value, considered checking the Mayan calander out of interest but havnt as yet and then this topic came up on a random search, so here I am, nice you can post anonymously.

This is a reply to the post that hopes 911 (emergency services) and 911 "Terrorist attack" date are coincidental, in the off-chance that 09/09/2009 could well bring about another attack or catastrophe that takes away more of our rights whilst pretending to give us more rights - laughable.

No the 911 date thing is not coincidental, it was a long planned design, Bush Senior gave the NWO speech what was it? 11 or 10 years to the DAY that 911 occured - this is no secret is it?: some think 911 was a mega Satanic ritual precipitating the welcome of the Illumiinati's God or Anti-christ - some even think that the towers were based on the Masonic pillars (North and South - Boaz and Jachin) or that the towers were built on a hotspot, if you like, a Stargate to be more specific. Note the two 11's in the date 911. Two towers? Maybe?

All i'm trying to relay, and i'm not saying I "believe" in any of this, is that I hope 09/09/2009 doesnt bring about another catastrophe, 08/08/2008 didnt and other such significant numbers/dates didnt and YET, I believe that terrible things are going to occur in the run up to 2012. I have a friend who is so mindblowingly convinced of this that he has gone to extraordinary lengths to safeguard himself and his family and seeing a man do this is very frightening indeed. Oh and this guy's a medium and his father is a High ranking Mason/Illuminati so you'd think he'd be safe already??

I'll continue to look for info on 09/09/2009 and come back here If I find anything of any significance.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
uhh, this is kind of stupid.

why would the upside down 666 be more meaningful than 06-06-06 would have been? nothing happened that day. this is just weird people trying to come up with something.

totally baseless

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If the devil was smart, he'd pick a time in which we were off guard. To be honest, if I were him, I'd pick a time of great peace and comfort. I'd let everyone think that they were finally safe and that nothing could go wrong. A false paradise. Then I'd make my move. I would do something extreme, to shock them.

Haha, but that would only be if I were the devil. As we all know it not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join