It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mt shasata lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hope this hasn’t been posted before. looked up mt Shasta and found this article. note the description of where it states the light came from . so being an addicted of Google earth ,I went hunting( again) and found what I believe the exact spot that the article described.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
“somewhat south of the Mount Shasta Area. We took a back road and moved around a large butte of rocks and went on the back road for several miles. When we returned, we were looking more directly at the butte and my girlfriend noticed a square hole about half way up the side of the butte. The rock went straight up from ground to the top, and the square hole in the rock was halfway up, and inaccessible except by rope and climbing gear from the top. The hole appeared as a dark image on a contrasting white cliff. You could not see into the shaft”
i275.photobucket.com...
i275.photobucket.com...
As you can see, the hole is dark, square on a contrasting white cliff, and on the south side.have a look. 41’23’31.84N 122’ 12 31. 87W

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well that's really strange. Why would something glow in UV?? BUT afaik, IR is also seen on digital photograph. Are there any other suspicions that something is in there??

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only talk of u.f.o sightings and its on most dumb list. I will have a look on the net for any more information, when I get home from work.

[edit on 30/1/08 by iammonkey]

[edit on 30/1/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Never mind. Poster must have answered his own question.

[edit on 1/30/2008 by Anatomic Bomb]

top topics

join