It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Become Invisible and Walk Unseen!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Has anyone else run across this on ebay? Supposedly if you buy this ebook you can learn how to become "invisible" while surrounded by people, cameras, whatever. You won't even cast a shadow.

It sounds like some kind of scam but after looking at all the positive feedback I'm not so sure. One comment stated that it is similar to astral projection. I don't know much about OOB experiences and was just wondering what my fellow ATSers thought.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why don't you buy it and then tell us if it works.....?

MR

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
it is interesting. i say BS at first sight, but i wonder how everyone ended up satisfied with the order though. maybe the seller had friends login to give good comments? i might research this a little more.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Heh...old news. Be married for 26 years.....you'll be invisible.

"Hello? Am I alive? Can anyone see me?"

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
for those who are interested, this site seems to try to explain a technique for making it work:

invisibility100.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i agree someone should try it

they cant just say all these things will happen, cant they get sued or something

edit: ok never mind, posts come in way to fast, ill check out the website

[edit on 28-1-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

I'm not sure I want to drop $25 on some relaxation exercises.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I read your link.

I like how it abruptly ends in the middle of step 3, right when the the new exercise is about to be revealed.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
to bad it doesnt continue

would have been nice to become invisible, anyone know how to find out??

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

According to very many people, it's enough for one to be a woman of fifty or thereabouts to achieve the effect...

And the popular wisdom is, it's not fun.
Not fun at all.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
it is interesting. i say BS at first sight, but i wonder how everyone ended up satisfied with the order though. maybe the seller had friends login to give good comments? i might research this a little more.

I read a lot of them out of curiosity (and because I haven't had a really great laugh since I read the "How Can I Attract Aliens?" thread. It seems most of them gave positive feedback BEFORE trying the product. The rest said they were too lazy to do all that was apparently required to become invisible. I have a feeling it's not the smartest people in the world placing these orders in the first place.

[edit on 1/28/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OMG I really want the 10 min back I just waisted on this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
OMG I really want the 10 min back I just waisted on this thread.

Then you need to buy this time machine. It's guranteed* to work or your money back.

*Money can only be refunded by going back in time and stopping yourself from buying the time machine.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I'd like to be the first franchise to sell these time machines. Where can I sign up?

(Is it a full moon or something?)

A flag simply because dbates post is so hilarious!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I own the set and its merely a restatement of astral projection. This is in fact everything that is advertised and it does work if you put the work in, but save your money.

Buy a full encyclopedia and method volume with everything in it.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You should buy it and if it doesnt work, sell it on ebay

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Isn't that the machine that Napolean Dynamite tried out?

Where do people come up with this stuff?!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I don't understand what you wrote. Are you saying that you know someone who has achieved invisibility and it is painful in some way or were you being funny?

ucanneverdie, that is too funny. I could re-work the wording to make it my own and sell it for $5 more!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well ebay is one place i wouldn't expect to find an invisibility manual ;P But i believe the excerpts said the effect was psychological, and i think that could be plausible. (then again in the excerpt it says cameras and animals can still see you, yet the ebay version says cameras can not)

Because similar thing is said to be possible using hypnosis (and a person i knew on the web, said he was demonstated the invisibility effect) like when a person is hypnotised to not see the hypnotist, the hypnotist starts moving objects and the hypnotised person physically actually sees that the objects are lifted by him, but his mind simply erases the person, and the objects appear to be floating. And indeed a brain is a wonderfull mechanism, that i believe could accomplish this special effect, if properly told to do so.

However if it's pchychological how do you hypnotize 100+ people crowd without them knowing :/ Large scale NLP maybe ;D

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Heh...old news. Be married for 26 years.....you'll be invisible.

"Hello? Am I alive? Can anyone see me?"

See you!

I have perfected the "art" of being invisible when my dear lady wants something (work) from me... it took years of trial and error to perfect.
(dosn't work when the Boss wants something tho...wierd that!)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join