It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to a great board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thought I would take a moment to tell you a bit about myself. I am 34 and the product of a failing economy and a world that hates us more each day. I was a die hard republican for years who lived in Texas. As George W became our governor I realized that my leanings were running more democratic. I did not agree with the positions he took on our environment, prisons/death penalty and imposing his family values on all. When he became president I officially became a democrate because I was fearful he would drive us to war. I admit on 9/11 I was angry and wanted revenge. I lived less than 2 miles from DFW airport and on that day, when the planes stopped flying I stood outside on that clear day and heard nothing. It was frightening. I then saw the leader of my country promise me revenge and I accepted that. Instead I got revenge on old enemies, an economy driven into deficiet and an ultra conservative set of values forced upon me and my family. It has been over 2 years since we were attacked, those who lead the attacks are still free to plan again, another nation has fallen without a clear plan in place and now all of our jobs are being sent overseas with a bundle of smiles from the current administration. It is time for a change, time to get back to protecting this country, punishing those that hurt us and making this a nation that believes that all men are created equal. Not just those that agree with the president.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome....
More and more americans turn to the board by the day, and you need to realize we arent a conspiracy theory board alone, in the sense of dabbling into Roswell etc, but we cover virtually every topic, science, military, conspiracies, politics..

welcome

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi. Have fun. F- you in advance if we dont agree

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Great introduction, nativeokie! Welcome to ATS! I'm sure you'll fit in well. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome.

looks like you will get along just fine here

Be sure to u2u me with any questions you may have if you need help.

You should stop by the political mud pit..where such things are discused untill your pulling your hair out lol

Enjoy your stay!!

asala

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by asala]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
welcome to ats/bts

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
welcome and enjoy

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by McGotti]

new topics

top topics