It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Who ever wins this next election is surely a scape ghoat for the Bush Empire.
Who ever wins in 08 is getting something broken.. They are all fighting for a place in the hot seat! The broken seat if you will...

Why would anyone want this job as president in 08.. Our money is in shambles.. We are at the edge of an all out depression..
Who ever it may be will be the person to blame at the wheel..

This person will be blamed for all our problems.. When people start waking up and see whats gonig on around them they will point the finger..

However I think Bush is the anti christ.. Not just one bush but the famiily in general.. They have caused more of this to happen than anything one person or family in this once great nation..

WE now live in a nation of ignorant, dope smoking kids who would rather play video games, and skip class to go smoke dope with friends..
Then its almost freely admitted they allow this to happen...

We have been in a smoke haze since the 80's..

THe smoke will clear and who will be standing at the wheel??

And will we cast our stones at that scape ghoat..

As the Bush family will be long gone by then, and free of any problems.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramon
1) Many blacks don't support him and this is a known issue...

First of all that is untrue as South Carolina has proven.
Please keep up on current events and stop the wild speculation on what is "known".

Also....how could that be an indication that he will be the anti-christ?

This is bizarre.

- Lee

edit-grammar

[edit on 29-1-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmm...

I had a similar thought the other day.

What if Obama is the Mahdi?
Mahdi

Of all people with Muslim heritage, that are involved in world Politics, Obama has the best chance of 'uniting the entire planet in a caliphate'

Maybe thats how this all plays out?

DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)

That is a terrible thing to say about his mother. Very shameful of you to compare her to a horse being "mounted". What does the number of her husbands have to do with anything and why are you pointing out the fact that they are African?

Classy.

5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)

Nonsense.

I want facts otherwise you are fabricating this. When and where did he state that he hated the Jews? He admires Hitler? Prove this as you are required to do so. I thought we weren't allowed to make baseless claims without it.

I would love to see this.

This is nothing but a bigoted rant.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Where the hell did race come into play?

First, there's some crazy belief that Barack is the Antichrist, then there's the crazy belief that people are saying this because he's black.

Why did race get brought into this at all?

He mentioned race in the OPENING post numerous times did you miss that?

Uniter: Obama has white, black, male and female support

Obama was raised in America and the Far East by a white mother and black father.

He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)

He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)

The follow up post that supported this also mentioned race so it was the OP that brought it to the table not those that rebuked his rubbish. Yes race seemed to be a part of his theory on the antichrist.

I'm surprised that you missed all that.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Oh come now things aren't that bad.

I do agree with you about the spoiled brats in our midst.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Oh excuse me, perhaps I should have stated it better.

WHY IS RACE AN ISSUE?

There. Is that better? Sorry you couldn't see where I was going in that post, maybe YOU missed a little something.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And here, I think some people could REALLY benefit from this:

www.biography.com...

I can't believe this thread is still going. Seeing things like this that people are so ready to believe REALLY, and I mean REALLY make me question our school systems or whether people even deserve a 'savior' or a good leader. It seems no matter what, uneducated people will ALWAYS accuse them of being the Antichrist.

Ridiculous.

Read that link and tell me how exactly he fits the bill of an 'Antichrist'.

[edit on 1/29/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

PLEASE explain to me how the criteria you've just mentioned make Obama the AC.

Brought up in the far east? Funny, when I checked, he only lived there for 4 years...IN INDONESIA. Yeah, Indonesia. Scary huh?

And what about all the stuff that DOESN'T fit with him being the AC? You've been leaving that stuff out.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I apologize if I misunderstood the purpose of your comment but it seemed as if you were saying that the people that said the OP was connecting the anti-Christ to Obama has needlessly injected race into the issue by claiming this "belief" was based partly on the fact that he is black.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't but I do think the comments in the opening post seemed to indicate that race was a factor in his belief. He mentioned the connections and some are based on race and then made baseless claims and fabrications throughout while providing not one shred of evidence to substantiate his fantasy.

Why does race matter?

That's just one of the questions regarding that opening post that will probably not get answered.

Ask the OP.

There isn't much in this thread to actually take seriously.

His relative Dick Cheney would have made for a better argument though.
Should add him to the list of reasons why Obama is the devil!

Anyway good luck to all.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

No worries, thx. I hope I didn't come off too harsh. Sometimes I get a little ticked off when I see people making ludicrous accusations of an Antichrist. It certainly is nice however to have SOMEONE on this thread talking with some sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for everyone else on this ludicrous thread, here:

1. He is a man. Daniel 7:24-25.
2. He will confirm a covenant for seven years. Daniel 9:27.
3. He will arise among a union of ten kings. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12-13.
4. His kingdom will be the revived Holy Roman Empire. Daniel 2:31-44.
5. He will uproot three kings. Daniel 7:8, 7:24.
6. His ten nation union will merge into a world government which he will dominate. Daniel 7:1-8, Revelation 13:1-3.
7. He will use peace as a weapon. Daniel 8:25.
8. He will be promoted by a miracle working religious partner. Revelation 13:11-14.
9. He will apparently have power, and then lose power, and yet regain it. Revelation 17:8.
10. He will be preceded by seven kings. He will be the eighth. Revelation 17:10-11.
11. His look will be more stout than his fellows. Daniel 7:20, 8:23.
12. Three and one-half years after the confirming of the covenant, the Antichrist will sit in the rebuilt Jewish temple claiming to be God. Daniel 9:27, 11:31, 12:11, Matthew 24:15-21, II Thessalonians 2:3-4.
13. He will apparently be regarded as brilliant. Daniel 7:8, 8:23.
14. He will persecute God’s people. Daniel 7:21, Revelation 13:7, 20:4.
15. He will dominate the world, but will face resistance. Daniel 11:44, Revelation 12:14.
16. He shall honor the god of forces. Daniel 11:31.
17. He will think to change times and laws. Daniel 7:25.
18. He will not regard the desire of women. Daniel 11:37.
19. The number of his name will somehow be 666. Revelation 13:18.
20. He will be destroyed by Jesus Christ Himself at Armageddon. Daniel 7:11, II Thessalonians 2:8, Revelation 19:20, 20:10.

I found this with 2 mins. of searching on Google, yet it seems to be more than most people on this thread are willing to spend actually researching something.

Hmmm, so let's see here, he fits #1, #13, and #17. 3 out of 20. And those 3 aren't really even specific.

So WHY EXACTLY do people feel he's the Antichrist again?

ZING!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh, and here's some great facts for people who are more of a John Hogue and Nostradamus type believers.

www.youtube.com...

I encourage people to watch the full video, but this little 3 min. clip is good enough.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
What if Obama is the Mahdi?

Pertinent point, Doc. I will take this into due consideration in my research.

As for those who do not comprehend yet how ATS works, the text in the grey boxes are QUOTES.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

good job, but this will not stop this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Of the four main candidates remaining according to our mass media you pick the black guy as the anti-christ, ok..... what's up with that.

As per the American media, the current options for the next U.S. president are either an old man, some mormon, a creepy lady or a some black guy.

Take your pick, I was initially for Kucinich but the media does not like him apparently. I am leaning towards going with the black guy and wish him luck. Being black in this country sucks and I am amazed at how well he is doing, go for it Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

hmmm... i would have thought it was Hillary....

Uniter: Hilliary has both sexes as parents... male and female... as well as people of all races and genders supporting her

Allegiances: she supports both the Bushs and the Bin Ladens... likes both lunch and dinner...

Popularity: ok , that might be a weak link

Deception: woman has been lieing to herself since college

power: she had the one time president of the united states scared out of his wits!

so you see, Barak may merely be a devil in sheep's clothing... think about it!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by birchtree
good job, but this will not stop this thread.

If you want to "stop" a thread the simple option is not to participate.

Attacking a thread to bring it down is not how ATS works. Thankyou!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Stopping this thread is not my only goal, yet I certainly cannot believe how many people have chimed in saying that Barack is the Antichrist. Threads like this SHOULD be stopped. You are doing nothing but creating false information in people's minds. Propaganda and nothing more. Let me guess, you're a Giuliani fan.

MY goal is debunk your obviously outrageous and ridiculous statements and assumptions regarding him.

PEOPLE, PLEASE THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE BELIEVING THIS NONSENSE!!!

[edit on 1/29/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

The Bush family evil?? Yep, I'll go with that. The 'Anti-Christ'? Hmm...nope, that's just religious nonsense.

Heck, ok, I admit it - I'M The Anti-Christ!!! Can't have the Bush family stealing my thunder like this...

J.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

i thought i was the anti christ.. though now you're deceiving everyone saying you're the anti christ... so maybe you are.. wait, i'm confused...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join