It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I too believe Obama is a big possibility. We can never know until he (AC) makes it known, but I do get a very strange feeling every time I see and hear him, and I don't know why. I am a Christian for the record. God bless you all.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneOmac

Based off of what?

Why can't I get any straight answers here?

Why is he a possibility?

Don't tell me it's because of the half-worked up excuses the OP gave. They're ridiculous and can be applied to anyone.

WHY?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Apply to anyone? How can you possibly think that?

I'd like to know how many popular figures have a black father, white mother, were islamic, now christian, brought up in the far east, live in the US. Are most people you know that unique?

If you don't understand it and don't accept any of the reasons put forward, there is nothing more we can say to you.

[edit on 2008/1/28 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I dont like Obama, he gives me the creeps.I just want to remind everyone of one thing.If indeed there is a way out of this misery the current powers that be have brought unto us, do not forget to chose RIGHT this time. If indeed we get to "chose" at all.If in doubt, stay home, do us all a favor this time please??? Thank you!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I live around a bunch of Christians, in a country run by Christian fundamentalists. I've visited churches numerous times, even worked with a church-based charity. I have numerous Christian relatives. But I'm not Christian.

Similarly, Barak Obama is not a Muslim. Good, bad, however you want to take it, he's simply not, and never was.

But hey, you keep on. We all understand that in this context, "Muslim" is just a code way of saying "'n-word'."

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think the appropriate word here is... well... JESUS!
I get a little mad when I here stuff like this - the states is not the WORLD... you are a part of it yes, and I am tired of your presidential election and all the fraud that it involves.

Come on, be real, think real, think smart... try again!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
When thinking of who the anti-christ could be i have to say i have thought of Obama many times. He has populist support and is "the man with all the answers" to our troubles. All i know is he is a controlled puppet like all the presidential candidates except Ron Paul.

Obama has world class villain Zbigniew Brzezinski advising him and if anyone wants to know about Brzezinski's past do a few searches he has a legacy rivaled only by his best pal Kissinger.

Biblical references are nice but unnecessary because every presidential candidate says they are the answer yet if you look who is behind them it is almost always an NWO minion. Brzezinski is very concerned about Russia and so i think that if Obama becomes president we will see a shift from fear of Islamo fascism to a resurgence of the red threat. I will say this much he is a very interesting candidate as anti-christ though because of his very mysterious lineage.

I mean what are the chances of an african american muslim rising to prominence in america AND being related to no joke guys Dick Cheney LOL.
Here are 2 articles about Obama that are very interesting.
Obama stands by Brzezinski
Obama Cheney's cousin wtf!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

good post,
with Obama aligning with Z Brzezinski (co-founder of Tri Lateral Commission) and member of the sister group CFR (Council of Foreign Relations)

Obama is being groomed, but not as an anti-christ...
if he can get 'voted' into the presidency, that clique of globalists
which includes the likes of kissinger and brzezinski will guide Obama
into becoming one of the 10 'kings' that share power with the 'Beast' for an 'hour'
...but give up their kingdom to become a member of the
Anti-christ (Beast) empire.

my interpetation/opinion in regards to Revelation & the A-C

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont like Obama, he gives me the creeps.I just want to remind everyone of one thing.If indeed there is a way out of this misery the current powers that be have brought unto us, do not forget to chose RIGHT this time. If indeed we get to "chose" at all.If in doubt, stay home, do us all a favor this time please??? Thank you!

Sadly, we are going to be forced to choose between Clinton / Obama and McCain / Romney..... It really seems like a lose lose situation. Sure, we can all write in a real candidate, but that won't get him elected. I see nothing desirable about any of the frontrunners. At least in the last election we were given the opportunity to vote against Bush, but this time you don't even get that little consolation prize.

This election is depressing the #### out of me.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
i know why you think he's a anti-Christ, its because your white, and your afraid to see a black man become president, and throw your eyes, that is the most evil imaginable.

Haha, I like this quote. The racist veiw. hahahaha I'm also white and I won't vote for him either. I'd rather vote for Condaleezza Rice. Uh oh, I don't think you could say anything about that, could you? She's black and a woman.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is what happens when people get hooked on conspiracies. No he is not the Anti-Christ. Move on.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is what happens when people get hooked on conspiracies. No he is not the Anti-Christ. Move on.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wait a cotton pickin' minute, I thought a Muslim was going to be the antichrist? Or a Jew???

My God, what is this, antichrist-of-the-week? Make up your minds. And why are christians so damn obsessed with the antichrist anyway. Anyone you don't like is automagically made out to be the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

REPLY TO
But hey, you keep on. We all understand that in this context, "Muslim" is just a code way of saying "'n-word'."

Is that so! Well I must have missed the memo. I was wondering can you FWD it to me. Or do you just read minds.

I will say it again. Anyone in politics or a world position at this point, when "the World is coming to an end" is a prime target for Anti Christ accusations. People are looking to see who it could be. I dont think there is enough globalisation (as of yet) for one man (or woman) to implement the type of control the Anti-Christ will need. It will be put in place for him to move in and assume the power.

I think your comment in this case just clouds the thread. If someone makes a blatant racist statement then alert it!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The problem with your statement is this. He is not going to be the King of the North or the South.....If that really mattered anyway. If you want to think he could be the Anti-Christ then fine.

I looked over your scripture ref....Once again there are some important things you have left out.

Another thing is the Anti-Christ is going to be in charge of the world. I just dont see Obama moving to that position any time soon.

I think you are going to have to look to someone more powerful then Obama... and even if it is Obama he is not in a position, nor will he through the US presidency to assume the pimp hand he needs to dominate the World.......There is just not enough consolidated power right now for anyone. You are going to see the American Union. A one world currency. The new temple on the Dome of the Rock. None of those things are in place yet...... Keep looking.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No, it entirely depends on your perspective. Some would argue that the Bush Presidency intentionally changed the world. Others would argue the Administration is far less powerful than this and merely is responding to world events as they unfold (islamic extremeism in particular). I however would argue the former.

Whatever the case, if you look at the neocon legislation over the past few years you'll understand the presidency is becoming bloated with excessive executive power. I do not see this trend stopping.

Can the Anti Christ effect his duties from the oval office? My answer is EASY.

Remember, He is a speaker not a hidden all-powerful hand.

[edit on 2008/1/28 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Steve,

I would agree with most of the points you made about a 'antichrist,' but I can't be sure the concept exists as a single human entity (or that it exists at all).

I don't like any politician, but Obama does seem to have no emotions at all. At least with Hillary its anger. I don't like her either, but I don't see her as being the anti-christ.

However, I've read that the anti part of the antichrist comes from someone of the opposite sex and she may as well have demonic influences...or just be a really corrupted person.

I can't say for sure, and we'll have to wait and see what comes in the next 4 years.

2012...Rather coincidental? I think not.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I won't be voting for Obama. Why? Not because of his religion, and certainly not for his race... but (gasp, holy #!) because I disagree with his policies and his politics.

But come on people... he's not the Anti-Christ. Check your hatred at the door and stop labeling people who look or think differently than you as evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Regardless of whether you like the man or not, you have to ask yourself whether he will be good for most of the country in the long run.
I say most because we all know nobody will ever satisfy 100% of the people.

I myself think he would be dangerous for America as a whole but in his defense, the same thing has been said about all previous Presidents.

On the flipside, it would be nice if he won because that would mean all the Jacksons and Sharptons of world, and all their followers, would finally Shut their pie holes up.

btw, how can he call himself a uniter when he disses and turns his back on Hillary, a fellow dem?
... And he doesn't even repsect the US flag enough to follow proper protocol.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just saying that as someone mentioned, that the Anti-Christ if it is a Muslim could still fit the case. Islamic Jesus is not the same as the same as the Christian Jesus and he denies his death and ressurection and most of the Biblical events as being true. The Islamic Jesus will fight the Jews too and eventually wipe Jews off the planet in Islamic prophecy. Which of course in Christian prophecy that is what the anti-Christ will do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join