It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth : The NASA Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Some folks even think an advanced civilization lives there (I haven;t discounted it) and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET ...an advanced civilization that was here before us...and doesn't want to be bothered with us (patiently waiting for us to annihilate ourselves and so clean up the surface of THEIR planet) coming and going at the poles based on trajectory of most sightings.

It is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

I agree on everything but if they want us anihillated, why wait for us to kill each other and not just come out and finish the job? They probably have 1000 times better weapons than us anyway....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Question to those who are half-seriously trying to debunk the bunk that the OP is:

is it really worth the effort? Just say yes. By the way, I am a cyborg from Zeta Reticuli, who is studying ATS for the benefit of Supreme Being Zmorrg, who resides in the center of a giant neutron star.

Doesnt he have a brother in queens? any way hollow earth means we would have to throw aout everything weve learbned about the universe.Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I find the people ridiculing the "mainstream brainwashed" thinkers fairly amusing. Who's to say the hollow earth nonsense was'nt just disseminated with the sole purpose of throwing people off trails or as a simple social experiment. The hypocrisy of telling someone they're simple for believing proven theories over ideas that really make no sense is quite astounding.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wingnut01

And it is astounding that so many people put all their faith in theories that can be just as easily disproved and often are within the next 100 years. It is even speculated that all the planets are hollow. Actually it was part of information told to an extremely credible abduction victim.
Ceres seems more like a hollow spaceship/satellite in all the photos I have seen, perfectly spherical and even metallic looking. I don't know and in spite of your scientific certainly you must admit you merely speculate.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think there is some evidence that the Moon is hollow, at least.

I actually think the Moon has a better chance of being hollow than the Earth. I do not think the Moon is a natural satellite. Something or someone put the moon in place (long ago aliens?).

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I will put my faith into scientifically proven fact any day of the week over mere conjecture that someone has gotten this information from aliens. Do I believe in aliens, etc. That is a resounding YES. Do I believe everything that is said in relation to said aliens. NO. Also, I was just saying the hypocrisy of calling anyone that believes "mainstream" thought to be brainwashed is ridiculous when there is an equal chance that it is the other way around.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Just because a theory cannot be proven does not make it ridiculous. What if the PTB stand to lose something by allowing the proof to surface? Have you ever thought about that aspect of the problem?

It reminds me of the flat-earth vs round-earth controversy and how the church went out of its way to supress anything it didn't like.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Just because a theory cannot be proven does not make it ridiculous. What if the PTB stand to lose something by allowing the proof to surface? Have you ever thought about that aspect of the problem?

It reminds me of the flat-earth vs round-earth controversy and how the church went out of its way to supress anything it didn't like.

And all I did was point out that what if all this is, is the PTB throwing "chaff" to cloud the radar.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Some folks even think an advanced civilization lives there (I haven;t discounted it) and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET ...an advanced civilization that was here before us...and doesn't want to be bothered with us (patiently waiting for us to annihilate ourselves and so clean up the surface of THEIR planet) coming and going at the poles based on trajectory of most sightings.

It is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

I agree on everything but if they want us annihilated, why wait for us to kill each other and not just come out and finish the job? They probably have 1000 times better weapons than us anyway....

I don't think they are that kind of people.
Hollow Earth and the rest of the planets being satellites with at least partially hollow cores becomes a lot more plausible if you throw out what you know about gravity....it is coming to that. We are on the brink of discovery and revelation that gravity is a push (not a pull) force.
curezone.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I found this surreal account of a man who vanished for 15 years (an entire quote below) on this really interesting webpage:
scroll down to date - 1919 to find this account.

www.phils.com.au...

[Mike Childers, while hoboing across the Mojave Desert in California, spent what he thought was a night in the woods near Tehacippi. When he awoke and set off on his way, he discovered that the year was I934 and America had passed into the Great Depression.
Childers made a small media splash as a modern Rip Van Winkle, but was never able to discover what happened to the fifteen years he'd lost.

It wasn't until 1990 that the decrepit Childers began to have nightmares that hinted at forgotten memories. Having seen Dr. Denton Schaeffer on a tabloid talk show about repressed memories, he mailed Schaeffer a description of his experience and dreams (along with his collection of journal articles and news clippings about him from the mid-1930s).

Schaeffer interviewed and hypnotized Childers on thirty occasions before Childers' death in 1995 and was able to uncover a vivid tapestry of dark and horrifying memories in which Childers was taken beneath the ground by chattering alien creatures who surgically removed his brain and transported it to alien realms.

The most disturbing part of this case is the medical evidence that Childers was subjected to extensive and inexplicable cranial surgery sometime during the 1920s.]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am now "Stupider" than I was before I looked at this thread...

[edit on 21-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s

Don't be silly. That is quite impossible.

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating

Here is another page about mysterious events around the Mojave desert and Mike Childers listsearches.rootsweb.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s

Don't be silly. That is quite impossible.

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating

[edit on 22-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

I'm afraid I must disagree.
From the perspective of somebody who is observing me, they might not believe it is possible for me to get any "Stupider".
But, I assure you. I have, INDEED, descended to a new level of stupidity since visiting this thread.
It has been quantifiably proven.

And, if the moon is, in fact, hollow, it would only be due to all the cheese having been mined from it's center.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

I'm not gonna wast time reading a thread that is so out of touch with reality.

Never heard of "circumpolar navigation?"

Never seen polar radar and visible light imaging?

Never read and understood a geography textbook?

There is no such thing as a "hollow Earth," or "NASA proof" of same.

Deny ignorance.

jw

[edit on 22-12-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Rigel

Deny ignorance.

jw

Hey cool, as soon as you leave we are throwing a big party!
Ever hear of D. U. M. B. ?????

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

I believe it is a point of ,agnetic attraction also, similar to Sunspots.
although im no scientist.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't think they are that kind of people.
Hollow Earth and the rest of the planets being satellites with at least partially hollow cores becomes a lot more plausible if you throw out what you know about gravity....it is coming to that. We are on the brink of discovery and revelation that gravity is a push (not a pull) force.
curezone.com...

If it was a push force people and everything else would be pushed into space, not pulled on to earth as is the case now.

You are correct about gravity still existing with a partially hollow core. That would explain why a 100lb person doesn't weigh 500lbs or more.

While mass is universal, weight is subject to gravity..or at least that is what mainstream science says. I always had a hard time distinguishing the two.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Rigel

Deny ignorance.

jw

1)Excuse me sir, but I think you are WAY OFF THE MARK! Circumpolar navigation has zilt to do with hollow earth. There are two main alleged entrances to earth's interior and both are NEAR the poles, not exactly at the poles. I believe they are quite narrow, about 40 miles in diameter and closely guarded by "special forces" of which I am not aware. As such, a plane could fly over any of the 2 poles and never notice any anomalies. Read Admiral Byrd's diary which is available on the net.

2)Polar light and visibile imagging? What are you talking about...

3)A geography textbook does NOT include these alleged entrances because they are SECRET!

4)I don't relly on nasa to prove anything because they are proven liars.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hollow Earth stories fascinate me. I am surrpised to believe that so many take the meaning literally. I always figured, if the Shaver Mystery and the Admral Byrd stuff was even slightly true, that the earth had a series of large caverns beneath it that allowed for these various Dero and Agarthan types to hang out down there. The idea that the earth is just a shell is harboring an inner sun though does seem rather preposterous.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

1)Excuse me sir, but I think you are WAY OFF THE MARK! Circumpolar navigation has zilt to do with hollow earth. There are two main alleged entrances to earth's interior and both are NEAR the poles, not exactly at the poles. I believe they are quite narrow, about 40 miles in diameter and closely guarded by "special forces" of which I am not aware. As such, a plane could fly over any of the 2 poles and never notice any anomalies. Read Admiral Byrd's diary which is available on the net.

Hmm a plane can't spot a 40 mile diameter hole but a satellite can see a crashed plane in the arctic after 30 years?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f060f6c9436.png[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2)Polar light and visibile imagging? What are you talking about...

MAPS!

If you go looking, you'll find that there are a whole lot of different people who have mapped both Polar regions.

Here's some links to get you started:

terraweb.wr.usgs.gov...
www.usap.gov...
usarc.usgs.gov...
www.lib.utexas.edu...

3)A geography textbook does NOT include these alleged entrances because they are SECRET!

So how do you know about them? Or do you just believe some pseudo-science website telling you there are 40 mile wide entrances at the poles?

4)I don't relly on nasa to prove anything because they are proven liars.

How and when were they proven liars?

Also, why rely on just them? Why not check out the links above from various sources, none of which have anything to do with NASA

[edit on 24/12/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join