It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Col Michael Aquino, the Temple of Set,organized pedo rings,mind control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: maquino

I have often pondered the thought of individuation of consciousness when apart from the body but what about the consciousness of the DNA and the ancestors within that.. Kinda doesn't make sense unless you separate from your ancestral consciousness too.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well....
Someone who joins a church called church of Satan...even if it's really just a bunch of atheist....
And then forms a church
in the name of set..of which by name people link with Satan..but supposed is just propaganda....
Well...in my book...
Does not show much for the persons individuality based intelligence and seems like just another lost soul seeking for spiritual gratification..explaination..and existence externally instead of internally ...which I always found to be common sense as well as natural....easy....satisfying.

originally posted by: JustMe74

That's interesting. I have heard that theory before, but I wasn't aware that it was associated with Aquino. Personally, I believe the explanation which is given in Wikipedia's etymology entry for "Satan" (en.wikipedia.org...), but I suppose anything is possible.

Also, we Jewish people have a totally different concept of Satan than Christians. The modern "Satan" (red dude with a pitchfork who has independent powers on earth) is a Christian idea, so I think that further invalidates Aquino's theory.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Faeded
Guy on video below even had horns implants in his skull, LOL!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Faeded
Satan is Saturn and we live in a world of opposites, much is twisted and turned.
Saturn rules with an iron fist by breaking in order for growth, the weakest capitulate which allows for the strongest to climb, this is shown in every facet of nature, so Saturn cannot be seen as evil... Maybe more like a tough dad that wantsyou to become the strongest you can be but if your not upto the challenge then your screwed.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Hi ManyMasks,
Some of these Societies can be good or bad, as i am an archaeostronomer, i have left many astronomy pictures, that defies odds of mathematics, please investigate "Stellarium" for free below:-
Please note that no-one has disputed my findings....they would if they could, you are willing to try by free link below, for download:-
stellarium.org...
There are secrets where Lucifer is, some say Saturn, Some say Venus or Pluto and some say Sirius or Alnilam with Duality, you are at fault just mentioning Saturn, as in link below with astrology, please remember i went to the top schools, you need more schooling in esoteric information to say JUST ONE!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
Yeah no doubt I need to study more on the esoteric, also according to some things I'm studying now Jesus and Lucifer are the same morning star, I focus on Saturn just now because all the Saturn stuff aligns with me.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Do you think Lucifer might be the female? The finest creation? The one that makes more males? Wanting to "be like God" in the sense of creating?

Cast out of Heaven... meaning used to be in Heaven but now in the animated material world?

Casting new forms out of the material womb.

Let's say the male is the invisible thought form in "Heaven" and the female is the visible material form in "Hell".

Heaven would hold the lively thoughts (good and not so good) and Hell would hold the dying animated forms?

Didn't Jesus say only those who come from Heaven will go to Heaven?

Does this mean the thoughts remain whether in Heaven or Hell? Eventually the thoughts are released from their material container in Hell and return to Heaven. Doesn't the Bible tell us that Jesus actually went to Hell for a short time? He then left with the keys?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Do you think Lucifer might be the female? The finest creation? The one that makes more males? Wanting to "be like God" in the sense of creating?

Cast out of Heaven... meaning used to be in Heaven but now in the animated material world?

Casting new forms out of the material womb.

Let's say the male is the invisible thought form in "Heaven" and the female is the visible material form in "Hell".

I can not get into a debate regarding if LUCIFER is FEMALE, church philosophy is all male oriented from initiation, i'm not getting into sex with religion regarding Lucifer, hopefully most here will know why!

Heaven would hold the lively thoughts (good and not so good) and Hell would hold the dying animated forms?

Didn't Jesus say only those who come from Heaven will go to Heaven?

Does this mean the thoughts remain whether in Heaven or Hell? Eventually the thoughts are released from their material container in Hell and return to Heaven. Doesn't the Bible tell us that Jesus actually went to Hell for a short time? He then left with the keys?

The early Church thought there was a difference between "MALES" and "FEMALES" regarding Church policy, do you?
After all it is female that has been deemed wicked, is that what you think?
edit on 17-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Yeah no doubt I need to study more on the esoteric, also according to some things I'm studying now Jesus and Lucifer are the same morning star, I focus on Saturn just now because all the Saturn stuff aligns with me.

Astrology study can be very confusing, am i evil giving some light here, in astrology i have nearly two pentagrams?. i'm not sure what it means, but i try to tell the truth regarding Male and Female, by modern interpretation and by my interpretation, "FEMALES" are usually against violence and help with nurturing males and babies....is that bad???

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's cool can u do mine, its 8 January 1980 at 04:40pm
Its hard to know whats evil and good if WW2 didn't happen
Would we have evolved faster or slower, I'd say slower so
Does that mean that it was a bad thing. A lot of people
Died that's not good but only because we fear death.
But death could be rebirth too, an upward cycle maybe.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I will help, with ancient astrology my friend, please note i'm a researcher, so i'm not saying i believe!
I need one more bit of information, which is location of birth.
I'm too engaged with overall alignments to do this for anyone else, as in the Olympics thread that i have just started, but we may get insight beyond mine here by your own birth chart, but i need this on thread for research as to how birth charts plan out.....is this ok with you being a lab rat?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Haha I've always wanted to be a lab rat.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Cheers

edit on 17-10-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You bring up an interesting point. The story says Eve did something bad. She was tempted by the serpent. What does the story really mean? What were the intentions of the story-teller(s)? Why would this duality be set up with Eve tempting Adam?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
Religions main aim was to diminish the female form and ditch the goddesses in the start and now they are the opposites encouraging men and boys to cut off their winkies.
I've been seeing things more and more, you have to laugh.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24700806]ManyMasks[/post
Hi ManyMasks,
Sorry for late reply but i had relatives over for the week-end, and this type of stuff needs time to process.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: edit

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You have an interesting Grand Trine involving Chiron, Mars and Jupiter and Mercury, but i can't go too far into all your aspects, i have too much to do elsewhere, but i will give information regarding your fixed stars later, hopefully today, about twelve pages, being parans.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your time astronomer.

Edit, I just read up on Chiron and wow the deep wounded healer describes me in itself. People say astrology and numerology is nonsense but when I apply it to my experiences and my astrological sign and numbers it's all spot on. Like crazy spot on. For example in my 29th year I got jumped of three guys and had my jaw broke and needed metal screws and plates (titanium) after this I decided no more partying and getting
Into fights I'm going to college/Uni to study psychology.... This was well before I knew about Saturn coming round on your 29th year to give u a boot up the ass and put you back on track.

edit on 21-10-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm not a believer but an archaeoastronomer, however if i was a believer your chart leads me to believe in this life you are starting the quest of investigating the mysteries, but be careful of some "Mystery Schools".
At the time of birth at your location, the Belt of Orion and Osiris Constellation was just rising!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yes I have been studying the mystery schools, an interest in metaphysics has always been there but i dismissed it as nonsense ultill RBs "the secret" at 25 in 2005, for me 2+5= 7 which is death but also birth
This was when my dismissal of metaphysics became the opposite, and my desire was to learn more of these secret books RB talked about, I then went onto the master key system, learned the method fo loci from Derren Brown book which gave me a "photographic memory" and the confidence to go to college and Uni to study psychology after taking an interest in Jungian psychology and the unconscious mind. During and after uni I started to read occult literature and I am currently interested in Peter J Carolls chaos magic and the works of Dion Fortune both of whom I have felt a connection with. I believe I am what Jung would call an introverted intuitive or what Don would say was highly sensitive [psychic)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Your rising sign is in Cancer, so this would make you intuitive and perhaps psychic, on the chart below i have marked the Grand Trine in red dots, it forms a triangle, and should have a beneficial effect.
Four of your planets occupy Virgo which would make you go for analysis of interests, Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn, and your rising sign is Cancer that is ruled by the Moon, they are conjunct in the fourth house, something for you to research!
Tomorrow i will send a lot of info on your fixed stars, sometimes the myths of the stars can be scary, but all can be controlled in well adjusted people, you have some parans to powerful stars! "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join