It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Col Michael Aquino, the Temple of Set,organized pedo rings,mind control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hello Mr. Aquino,

Well... Is it true? Are you an "attempted cat murderer?"

On a more serious note. I have read many of the nasty stories out there about you. There are a large number of writers that have accused you of some horrendous crimes (mentioned in the Op's title). Why have you not resorted to legal recourse?

Thanks also for the link. As a person that believes "Remote Viewing" to be bunk. I can't wait to read your treatise on the subject.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

(Originally posted by Beelzebubba): Are you an "attempted cat murderer?"

No, in fact I have been a lifelong animal-rights activist.

On a more serious note. I have read many of the nasty stories out there about you. There are a large number of writers that have accused you of some horrendous crimes (mentioned in the Op's title). Why have you not resorted to legal recourse?

Suing lunatics just lends dignity to their lunacy. I think that my factual Vitae amply substantiates my integrity, at least to those whose mental elevators go all the way to the top floor.

Thanks also for the link. As a person that believes "Remote Viewing" to be bunk. I can't wait to read your treatise on the subject.

Well, it pissed off SRI when AFIO published the paper in its national journal ...

"RV" is just silly fluff for suckers: stage magic dressed up to look serious. What may not be so comic-opera is this, i.e. the detailed description in Part I. When I knew DARPA, it was sort of the "mad scientist" lab of DoD; it was not unusual to see a DARPA type walking down the hallway with a little robot following him like a duckling. Sort of DoD's counterpart to George Lucas' ILM.

But as I've maintained in my PSYOP papers, PSYOP/MINDWAR is only justifiable as a means for resolving conflicts which have disintegrated past the cooperative-discussion climate because it may preempt resort to physical harm (bullets, bombs, etc.). And it must always be subordinate to humanitarian ethics, such as the Geneva Conventions.

So I hope that DARPA is not embarked on a kind of mental "Manhattan Project" here. In that WW2 instance we created a technology before the ethical wisdom, systems, and structures to control it, and it resulted in a terribly dangerous international situation (which, indeed, is still there and still dangerous). Accordingly this Cornell paper is commendable and timely in raising international-law issues concerning this project at the outset.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by maquino]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There was never any serious question concerning Aquino's innocence in the pedophile charges against him. These were brought against him by conspiracy theorists who hated him not because of criminal activities, but because of his religious beliefs. Neither Aquino nor his wife have ever been convicted of any crime whatsoever, not even jaywalking.

The pedophile charges were not fabricated, and testimony from the children themselves is what led to all that happened. The daycare center (which is several buildings) on the Presidio were set on fire—twice—before some military folks were deployed to try and catch the person responsible. One of the buildings was where all the files were kept. Someone was trying to cover something up.

Colonel Aquino may have been perfectly innocent, but there was enough evidence to suggest whatever was happening to the children had a "cult-like" tilt to it.

I only know this because I was serving there at the time, and was one of the soliders wearing black BDUs at night for several weeks, trying to catch the person responsible for setting fires in two buildings (nothing critical was set aflame, they thought the person would return to get the job done right). We were briefed on several bits of the case, but I really don't know how much I am at liberty to discuss.

But I don't think you should just blow off the charges and investigation as created by "conspiracy theorists." There was more to it, than that.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Colonel Aquino may have been perfectly innocent, but there was enough evidence to suggest whatever was happening to the children had a "cult-like" tilt to it.

It is my understanding that the charges were trumped-up, and there was actually no crime committed at all. It is also my understanding that it was a simple case of harrasment against Aquino by a fundamentalist Army chaplain who had been after him for years.

Perhaps Dr. Aquino could clarify if he's still around, but to my knowledge, there were no actual children victims and the whole thing was a witch hunt.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No, the young children were not inventing stories, they really were abused. Some ended up with veneral diseases. Their testimony, even if by some very young children, was very real. Some 60 children were said to have been abused. This was not fabricated. The problem arose from where the children were abused. They could only prosecute for those abused on the base proper, but most of the cases occurred off of the base.

Four children being positivly tested for chlamydia is not a fabrication. The abuse was not invented, and it's just a sad pity more did not come of the investigation.

One ironic twist when I was there: one night while we were watching the center, I saw a small white pickup stop next to the building closest to the entrance. The headlights turned on and off several times, and then the truck went into the base a bit, turned around, and stopped again. Then it drove out of the base. I was relating this to the MPs as it happened. The following day, a civilian I worked with and actually was friends with was taken for questioning. He was gone most of the day. When he came back, he told me he was questioned in detail about his whereabouts the night before. Turns out not only was his own child one of those abused, but he owned a small white pickup (which I didn't realize). oops. It wasn't him however.

Children were abused, of that there was no doubt. And someone did try to set the childcare center on fire twice afterwards.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by fleabit]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
No, the young children were not inventing stories, they really were abused. Some ended up with veneral diseases. Their testimony, even if by some very young children, was very real. Some 60 children were said to have been abused. This was not fabricated. The problem arose from where the children were abused. They could only prosecute for those abused on the base proper, but most of the cases occurred off of the base.

Four children being positivly tested for chlamydia is not a fabrication. The abuse was not invented, and it's just a sad pity more did not come of the investigation.

Children were abused, of that there was no doubt.

While this presumably pertains to the mass-abuse allegations made against the teacher Gary Hambright rather than Chaplain Adams-Thompson's copycat scam attempted against me, it is still incorrect that any facts support the Hambright allegations either. He was simply a convenient scapegoat in a $74 million grab for claims money. See this analysis.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by maquino]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

please... you've been defending him the whole thread
every thread...

u make it seem like you don't know Aquino, but we can all tell you idolize him

the charges are real
the abuse was real
stop blowing a smoke screen

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
so m.aquino would like us all to think it was a well coordinated claims case, that it was a scam?

you can find the facts, if you look hard enough.
no clue why any history of Michael Aquino can't be found on wikipedia anymore.

fact of the matter is that we all know who Michael Aquino is, and what he has done, and what he is responsible for.

There are a growing number of Americans looking to expose him.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth B Told

This is a fascinating story and scandal. Aquino looks like a real sleaze ball even if he is innocent.

"I told Anton that he'd never make any money on Friday nights" or whatever the quote was in his book Church of Satan. He's a fraud just like every other "leader" of a cult or religion. It's all about money people. If there is one true god on earth it's "money". Even slime balls like Aquino are at its mercy.

That being said who knows if this Aquino dude has anything to do with the child molestation. The fact that such a weirdo was such a high ranking military person is alarming in and of itself. After reading and researching the Franklin Scandal it wouldn't at all surprise me he was involved in some way.

MasonLight you are pathetic. Because he's a high ranking military officer who's served his country somehow he's a beacon of honesty, ethics, and infallibility? LMAO! You are very obviously partial to Mr. Aquino.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

MasonLight you are pathetic. Because he's a high ranking military officer who's served his country somehow he's a beacon of honesty, ethics, and infallibility? LMAO! You are very obviously partial to Mr. Aquino.

I'm "partial" to Aquino because he's an innocent victim of a witchhunt carried out by blind and ignorant fools.

That seems to be happening a lot these days.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I'm "partial" to Aquino because he's an innocent victim of a witchhunt carried out by blind and ignorant fools.

I have learned a lot about you from reading your threads, ML I am impressed here. --Impressed that Aquino has a defender like you but the children of the world, do not. Just make sure you don't discuss the core issues.

As it is, you are *Snip* and sidelining the children of the world.

What impressed me about the OP's post was that he is brave enough to theorize that children are being used by adults. Anytime this subject comes up it is predictable that certain ATS members will glide into those posts and say, "Nuh uh!" ...Hmm.

Maybe brick metaphors are the way to reach this people: If children are being used in secret, then that acts as an almost masonry-like bond, almost like the mortar betwixt two bricks. It bondeth them unto one another in the tightest of relationships, you see? Additionally if you are wrong in your measurements of the temple and if you choose the wrong position to defend, then you will bear a great guilt.

You will then be the half-baked brick which gets laid in course like all his brothers, but being poorly-formed, he makes the wall crumble. Yes just as "Masonic Light" can be a Masonic Weapon (see lasers), and can be aimed so as to blind people from seeing anything at all. Masonic Light indeed.

I mean I do respect you, just not your fighting stance or choice of ground.

Keep defending "the innocent warmongers" and keep sidelining the actual innocent. Whatever you do, don't break stride.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 21/5/2009 by Sauron]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I have learned a lot about you from reading your threads, ML I am impressed here. --Impressed that Aquino has a defender like you but the children of the world, do not. Just make sure you don't discuss the core issues.

You're ignoring the fact that Aquino was innocent, and was singled out not because he did anything wrong, but simply because of his unorthodox religious beliefs.

That, in itself, says it all.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just a minor note to remember, Courtesy and Decorum is a prerequisite here on ATS. I would expect this thread to be an example of that.

Thank you, Moderator.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Just a minor note to remember, Courtesy and Decorum is a prerequisite here on ATS. I would expect this thread to be an example of that.

Thank you, Moderator.

Oh of COURSE! Pardon me while this thread settles to the bottom, Mr. Mod. We need to let it sink as quickly as possible? Like an anchor?

KLUNK, to the bottom of the dustbin of research: AboveTopSecret.

Is this a courtroom? Did Mr. A show up to defend himself?

HAHAHA I am so ready for the next 5 years. I can already hear the sounds of your heads konking together like COCONUTS.

You Sauron, I think I blame you most of all.

Shame on you for letting this thread die.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2012 by checkers because: delete

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: maquino
Are you Sirius, Ha, Ha?
Details of alleged child abuse case below:-
law.justia.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Max Spiers isn't credible as a conspiracy theorist, he was on drugs, i would not have an interest, if the last person he was investigating wasn't Micheal Aquino, perhaps he hit a nerve, but died after vomiting black liquid, which never had an autopsy in Poland, some might say it was a curse....i wouldn't comment, link below:-
www.express.co.uk...
We don't believe in curses, do we? Lets see if any reply!
Perhaps video below isn't going to calm posters!
www.youtube.com...
You know me, i have only just started, but i have done a protection spell on thread, so don't worry to post, any negative influence would be "Return to Sender", i hope Mr. Scratch Aquino wants to play!

edit on 27-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Max Spiers died in Warsaw, Poland on Saturday 16th July 2016, mostly Esoteric assassins mark their work by aligning either Sirius or Alnilam to three day starts being modern midnight, ancient Egyptian being Sunrise and ancient Greek being previous sunset before midnight. The four compass points are used East and West being the horizons, which we are dealing with here.
I will explain the the message later as i am busy today.
Egyptian Sun rise day marker used, Sun rising at location as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star also rises, this is a very tight margin alignment of a few seconds, and would only happen on one day of the year in Warsaw.
The odds are 364 to 1, so not likely being just coincidence , this is highly suspicious of being a deliberate death by secret esoteric assassin methods.
Astronomy graph below:-

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Sorry for gap but have been in hospital for a few days, but am okay now.
All evidence against Micheal Aquino, is purely circumstantial regarding the above astronomy chart, however being a member of the Temple of Set it is how it would be aligned for an assassination or poisoning to portray a message.
Alnilam and the Belt of Orion portrays Osiris that was murdered by SET, which would symbolize assassination, using the Sun rising means those that use Egyptian alleged magic as this was the start of the day for ancient Egyptians.
The death of Max Spiers is highly suspicious, due to an autopsy not being performed in Poland.
The Body was returned to England approx. 8 weeks later so much evidence could have been lost!
Michael Aquino seems immune to some allegations, nothing sticks, so we must deem him innocent until proven guilty, however i find him deeply suspicious.
His name has been mentioned in the disappearance of Johnny Gosch, although he isn't mentioned below on link for legal reasons:-
iowacoldcases.org...
He is also mentioned in the disappearance of Kevin Collins
www.youtube.com...
Perhaps we will never get to the truth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join