It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Abu Ghraib, Documentary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just watched a show the other night on the science channle about the Marines that supposley acting on their own & mistreated people from Iraq. These people didn't even have nothing to do with bombings or killings, but they mistreated them anyway. At the end of the documentary they pretty much exposed what their commanders and our United States Gov was telling them they had to do, mainly Donald Rumsfield & the assholes in Washington. I'm wondering why our Goverment thinks tourturing all these people is for the good of mankind? At the end they showed President Bush sign into law a "bill" they would excempt tourtur in Abu Ghraib from the Geneva convention. That to me says it's still going on maybe more than ever.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalWedding

There will be legal action after Jan 21, 2009 I believe. You can't put the president on trial while he is in office. They have to wait until he is out to charge him and his cohorts with WAR CRIMES. It's only fair.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You know it's screwed up when our own Goverment thinks they can play "cowboy" and run ruff shot on the world, making up laws in the name of "terrorism". Bush needs to back off and get freakin real about the whole thing. Forget "iraq" and just move on, too many of our troops have died over there and will continue to perish & for what? They really think that we can stop terrorism,
now that delusional!. We will just make it thrive even more. And maybe that guy Alex jones is right cause it does seem like they are stripping the veil of protection called our "constitution" of the "United States" right from use. It's no big secret is it, i see those damn camres hanging from traffif lights everywhere these days. That to me makes no senes, how in the hell are they going to use them to catch terroist? They aren't, cause their trying to turn use into a commonwealth type state like Britan or maybe even worse. I don't know how bad it will be in the end, all i know is im free right now & that's how i want it to stay forever.

Sincerly, DP

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Nothing like this happened during Desert Storm. We treated our prisoners with the utmost respect and were humane to them. I don't know what to make of this stuff under Dubya. Hell. the prisoners ate better food than we got.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when the US (and I don't intend to offend anyone) play the good guy and point many countries that do not respect the human rights...

They use PURE TORTURE to obtain the confessions THEY WANT.

Not only they torture prisoners but they want to use the result of those "confessions" to sentence them to death.

No, I'm afraid it's a matter of time till something really bad happens. I wouldn't like to see world chaos because of some stupid people.

new topics

top topics

join