It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunting show on Sci-Fi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
On sci-fi February 6th.

From the creators of Ghost Hunters comes this new series doing basically the same approach as before but with UFO's instead.

I' know I'll be watching it...

www.scifi.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh great the creators of Ghost Hunter's, now have there own UFO program. As usual one step forward and two steps back. I hope this show won't have me wishing for that hour back in my life!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching also.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If someone could put this, and/or the History channel's UFO hunter show online, us Canucks would be greatfull.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
haha creators of ghost hunters we all know how "real" that show is. I wonder what kind of objects they will try to pass of as UFOs my bets are sattelites, planes , sky lanterns etc

amazing people like amatuer astronomers have been looking at the night sky for decades all over the world but report nothing unusual, but i bet this tv crew happen to get "lucky" for their show...hmmmm

maybe they will use dr greer to vector some in

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
UPDATE...

there are two different shows .. both called UFO hunters and BOTH premier tonight, the 30th at 10pm.

one on sci-fi, the other on history channel.

Why did they do that...?

It's a conspiracy..gotta be...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

You don't say?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
REPOST

I already started a thread about both UFO Hunter shows tonight here:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I missed that post. I was just adding the info to this post I started.

Thought it was kinda relevant without starting another thread :-)

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thanks for the heads-up about the two different shows with the same title. You can't imagine the fit my DVR is having right now.

Why would they do such a stupid thing? Maybe call one of them "UFO Chasers" or something like that. And both debuting on the same night?

The History Channel one will be better if Ghost Hunters is any indication. Those guys are just horrible. But I still can't stop watching so I guess it works.

I seriously hope someone lost their job over this. I can hear the conversation at the boardroom table now.

"Hey guys, Sci-Fi is coming out with a UFO show called UFO Hunters. Maybe we should come out with one too We already have UFO Files, so why not?"
"Ok, what do we call our show?"
"How about UFO Hunters!"
"Brilliant!"
"Brilliant!"

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
lol...I've not had chance to view either yet. I'll be looking at them a bit later on.

Hope your dvr sorts its act out.

It's just so ridiculous. it seems to be a war between the two channels. Both shows were both originally set for the 6th of Feb...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im watching the show and I have to say something.

That was not hypnotic regression. That was a man laying in a room with a camera crew and a blindfold pretending to be hypnotized and lying about aliens running around on the ground. In a real regression, both the blindfold as well as the camera crew would not be there so the subject can relax.

In a real regression, the subject speaks with a NORMAL voice that mimics his emotions at the time of the event. This man spoke like he was robot in a flat mono-tone for every word he said.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The "hypnotist" did a great job of leading the person as well. What the experiencee described as "unable to see the sky", the hypnotist follows with "the object above you".

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am disappointed by both shows really, the one on History was more about damn theories on what brings down an airplane, the one on Sci-Fi I didnt even watch much of but it didnt look too good either.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think the one on the history channel was significant in that it provided strong evidence of some sort of cover up, and that there was a UFO made up of strange material

[edit on 30-1-2008 by uva3021]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought the Sci Fi channel did a great job. I started watching the History channel but lost interest after awhile. Great job. Can't wait till next week.. great reporting,

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I enjoyed the Sci Fi one a bit more than the History Channel one. I definately agree that the HC one was more interested in solving a 62 year old plane crash than it was investigating a sighting.

The Sci Fi one definately included alot of "fluff" which is to be expected seeing who the producers are.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Weak!!!

Both shows were not interesting. I really do hope that they improve so that they wont get cancelled.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I didn't catch the Sci-Fi one, but I found the History Channel one to be interesting. More in the fact that it was a case I was unfamiliar with and they were able to substantiate some of their theories with physical evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thread closed by OPs consent

See this thread:

NGC2736
Forum Moderator

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Dulcimer]

new topics

top topics

join