It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Deyo Interview - ATS MIX Show 70

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The ATSMIX Team has the opportunity to interview Stan Deyo. Please take a look at his website if your unfamiliar with this fascinating man before posting your questions for us to ask him.

UPDATE: The Interview is now completed and Stan stopped by to personally answer the questions posted by our members.. Please scroll down to read his replies

Stan Deyo's Website

Stan's BIO:
Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology".

Stan's diverse background encompasses:

* computer programmer of main frames in 7 languages, PC and Macintosh
* senior systems analyst
* research physicist (both formally and self-educated)
* marine architect (self-educated)
* advanced propulsion engineer for marine, air and spacecraft
* author of two books and six scientific papers
* partner in Deyo Enterprises LLC - our R&D, website hosting, book publishing and book distribution company for the last 30 years
* amateur archeologist in the Middle East – explored a real "Indy Jones" cave in the Qumran area of Israel
* TV documentary television host for several shows on Tesla (Eye of the Storm) and a series of three highly-rated shows on Channel 9 in Perth: UFOs Are Here, UFOs Deyo and You and UFOs Are Back
* university lecturer in 3D computer animation and graphic art
* Biblical student
* public lecturer on world events including:

1. The coming global economic collapse
2. Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate
3. The "UFO" deception and its real intent
4. Suppression of badly needed technologies
5. The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion
6. High voltage physics of "cheaper" energy

Born in Clifton, Texas to a family of American Pioneers, Stan spent his first two years in nearby Valley Mills with his grandparents until his father returned from the Middle East - a US Army Air Force Base Commander in WW2. Valley Mills is just seven miles from Crawford, home to President Bush's ranch.

Stan spent most of his youth in Dallas where he was a member of the National Honor Society, Captain of the rifle team, Lt. Colonel in the NDCC (ROTC), recipient of the Sons of the American Revolution Medal, and honored as one of the two most outstanding math students.

Graduating high school just three months after his 16th birthday, Stan was awarded a partial engineering scholarship to the University of Texas and also was given a full congressional appointment (scholarship) to the US Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs.

Upon returning to Dallas from USAFA, Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Shortly thereafter, he formed his own "mission impossible" team solving extremely sensitive, difficult corporate computing problems.

Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems as part of a global project under the direction of such men as Dr. Edward Teller and Dr Andrei Sakharov.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have two questions for Mr Deyo.

1) What was the most intersting thing he found while he had his Above Top Secret security clearence ?

2) Is there anyone out there today who he feels will have a working over unity device working within the next 2 - 4 years ?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes, please ask Mr. Deyo if he believes that history repeats itself if we humans do not learn our lessons the first time around. And please ask Mr. Deyo if he is aware of a civil war that happened here in North America about a thousand years ago which lasted for three hundred years. Then like his scenario for the present, enemies came from far away and almost finished their demise.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why not just anonymously spam the internet with blue prints of these devices you guys are making.?

Why not spam the internet with free energy blue prints?

That way everyone benefits. If the technology should be out there just put it out there and forget about turning a profit.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that when Stan goes on the Coast to Coast show,

it is one of the highlights of my life.

I dont know if i beleive everything, but he surely sounds informed and makes a very interesting guest!!!

Stan, do you think the apparition of the Virgin Mary at Fatima was really a religious experience or could that have been a visitor from space?

Thank you!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
For the last 8 years of my studies on UFOs I have come to the conclusion that UFO propulsion systems, at least some, are based on high energy EM fields that manipulate gravity in the localized space around the craft, effectively creating a warped space bubble and nullifying mass/inertia. Which as we all know is the main problem with matter traveling through space at 1c or more. Another way that I have surmised would be to synthesize an alloy that could be vibrated at super high frequencies effectively turning the craft into light. But I think the latter is the least likely concept to be used...As it would take far more power to sustain than a localized EM filed.

Can you tell me if I'm on the right track here? I've done a few experiments in my home with powerful magnets, and have read articles published in Low Temperature Physics that use the EM/Gravito-kinetic pulse emitter using basically the same concept I illustrated. I'm not a physicist, I'm an average joe with a good understanding. And I would like to know if I'm on the right course for anti-gravity.

And...Would you be willing to offer any pointers on the matter?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow! Stan Deyo has some incredible credentials there!

Go Stan!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi Stan,
I frequent The Millennium ark 2-3 times a week, and enjoy the articles and info you have.

questions:

1) What do you know about "Planet X/niburu", and do you think it could affect Earth in any way.

2) In one of your recent visions you talked about the possibility of a false flag alien invasion/2nd coming of Christ situation that I didn't fully understand. What in a nutshell do you think that vision means, and what do you think is really going to happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dear Stan,

Do you believe the story of Noah and Ark is just with reference to the Deluge, or do you think it also holds the memory of a space ark that brought humanity to Earth?

Thank you for considering my question.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Deyo.
I have one question.
Thanks in advance.

This question is in many threads a hot item.
I assume that you heard of Bob Lazar and his claims that he also was once part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". That he had worked on an specific anti-gravity drive system that needed element 115.
He also claimed that he had some of that element 115 in his possession.
Is their anything you can say about that?

[edit on 1/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Do you have a list of things kept secret by the US government that you will have released upon your death?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dear Stan,

Thank you for the fight for the truth.

How do you live with this first hand knowlege? How do you live with what you know? It must be a personal evolution of frustration of the worst kind.

31 years ago, you speak of the same thing we speak about today. 31 years of knowing the truth, but not being able to speak about it?

Can you please elaborate about that, how do you deal with it?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Going in a different direction my my fellow ATS'r eRauzed.

What was the most disturbing thing you have found/seen while you had Above Top Secret security clearence ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

perhaps the most interesting thing was the discovery that the 'aliens' of the ancient times were from one of several concentric universes and used trans dimensional 'gates' in the middle east to come and go from earth's universe....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

1) Why not just anonymously spam the internet with blue prints of these devices you guys are making.?

We will eventually make public a number of the aerodynamic craft designs (circular and toroidal). The electrogravitic technologies are being shared within a small cadre of people here in America and in Australia. The technology is so dangerous for use by amateurs or by terrorists that we feel it would be irresponsible to just spam the web with even a basic circuit.

2) Why not spam the internet with free energy blue prints?

That way everyone benefits. If the technology should be out there just put it out there and forget about turning a profit.

In time... Because we have been setting up the aerospace venture to fund the energy development ourselves I have had to stop work on the alternate energy circuits for a year or so. Sad, but to earn the time and resources to develop what is needed ourselves without patents this is the only way we could see to do so in a responsible manner.

I would have been able to release the energy data a lot sooner if someone had stepped forward and paid my living expenses and R&D costs to do so - BUT no one stepped forward. I am not a rich man. I have a mortgage, no social security as I was out of the USA for so many years, no savings accounts.... no spare cash....

I hope you understand how difficult it has been to even write what I have so far - much less to reproduce what I have been shown.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

1) Stan, do you think the apparition of the Virgin Mary at Fatima was really a religious experience or could that have been a visitor from space?

I believe it was a visitation from beings with technology far in advance of mankind in general at that time. I believe the image of Mary may well have been implanted in the children as that was part of their belief system and their families and neighbors would have accepted the message better coming in that fashion than if simply by a bright disc in the sky which blocked the sunlight over that small area of the surface.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by standeyo]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by standeyo]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

1) Do you believe the story of Noah and Ark is just with reference to the Deluge, or do you think it also holds the memory of a space ark that brought humanity to Earth?

I believe the story refers to a real boat built in the region of the Persian Gulf and tossed upon the waters locally for about a year. I have written a brief bit about this as part of my paper on Atlantis in the Middle East back in 1989 (the Vindicator Scrolls).

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Bryan,

I do applaud your efforts to understand how we can accelerate mass beyond the speed of light (which is itself a variable). The first error to overcome in understanding space travel is that light speed is ONLY the speed at which EM travels in the medium of space (call it the dark matter or dark energy or aether space). I have written a very detailed paper for the IEEE (one which they wanted complete copyright to so I would not agree to let them publish it) discussing the error in logic and hence the mathematics of Lorentz and Fitzgerald, Einstein and Michelson & Morley. By a simple misinterpretation of the linear form of the Michelson-Morley experiment physics was bound by that light speed paradox..... It simply does not exist for craft using forward entrainment propulsion systems.... speeds like those of Star Trek are possible and as a by product of those types of propulsion masses in the path of travel are deflected around the craft so that no harm comes to either mass.

I plan to release the paper (all three parts of it) this year on our website. I think this will explain a LOT of what you and many like you have been searching for....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

1) How do you live with this first hand knowledge?

In the beginning it was very hard and I found myself withdrawing from people around me who had no clue what was really happening here on Earth right in front of them. It was difficult to talk about football or cricket scores instead of the near and present dangers all around us. A few people eventually drifted into a small cadre of friends with whom I could share most of the things I had seen without fear of boring them.

2) How do you live with what you know? It must be a personal evolution of frustration of the worst kind.

Many decades have passed since I first began my education into the hidden things of this world. I am a great grandfather now and have put much of my memories aside except when I am asked to make a speech or write a paper about something related to those days. I gave up trying to wake up my fellow man. They just weren't ready to listen.... There is much I haven't written or stated in public. Some of it is just because I forgot at the time while some of it was part of a bargaining chip I kept when I left the project many years ago.

I have and still do try to share certain technologies and historic information with those that time and circumstance place in my cadre. The only things I charge a price for in this process are those things which cost me money to produce. In essence, I have to charge a price to keep alive long enough to release what info I plan to do. As I have said repeatedly to those who have criticized me for not just taking the time and money to produce the technological discussions and 'blueprints' of the many things I have seen or designed, "a laborer is worthy of the fee he is paid for his services" (which is a paraphrase from the Bible). For over 30 years I have had to earn the vast majority of my income by being in business for myself as I could not get a real world job due to pressures brought to bear on every company I applied to for work over the years. I know this sounds conspiratorial but I was blackballed in Australia by large American firms when I left the project and began to emerge in the civilian work force. This is not a surmise as I had this explained to me personally by those employees of these companies who were directed to trash my job applications.

3) 31 years ago, you spoke of the same thing we speak about today. 31 years of knowing the truth, but not being able to speak about it?

Actually, it has been quite frustrating. Had I known how long I would have to wait before people would belive what I was trying to share with them I might have just stopped trying a long long time ago. However, as I did not know how long I would be allowed to live I pushed hard and in many directions to get the highest priority info to the public so that they could hopefully prepare themselves for what was and is still about to happen to the planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by standeyo

Please accept my thanks for answering my question. I especially appreciate being pointed to something you have written that I have not read before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join