It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO Sightings Reported Over Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

More UFO Sightings Reported Over Texas

axcessnews.com

By Armando Duke

(AXcess News) Houston - While the first UFO sightings over Stephenville, Texas drew mass media attention, it turns out that eyewitnesses were reporting UFO sightings over San Antonio and Corpus Christi on the same night. Now, more eyewitness accounts have come in of UFO sightings that took place in San Diego on January 8th and near Stephenville, UFO sightings were reported on the 9th and 10th.

It appears that lights in the sky over Texas ran rampant for three nights in a row following the mass near-hysteria attention the Stephenville, TX UFO sightings brought when the local newspaper reported the first unidentified flying object eye witness accounts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So Even though the military says they have an explanation for this... I don't think they were counting on the mass siting to cover multiple cities!

axcessnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Linkey no workey . Unless its me . Which i doubt.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
Linkey no workey . Unless its me . Which i doubt.

I just clicked on it, and the link seems to work fine for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It all could be a distraction for the building of the Trans-Texas Corridor, your new super highway brought to you in part by foreign companies using the tax payers money. Say hello to the NAU everyone

[edit on 23-1-2008 by PontiacWarrior]

top topics

join