It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natalee Holloway new information!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's fairly new evidence and right now the case is still in progress.
It's on the Aruban newspaper almost everyday.
Still trying to find other people claimed to be involved by these two.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vanderLinde

Well here is something new in the US MSM...

Information from reporter Peter R. de Vries may help resolve what happened to the American teenager, who vanished during a May 2005 school vacation to the Dutch Caribbean island, the prosecutor's office said in a statement

De Vries is this guy:

De Vries had a testy exchange earlier this month during a televised interview in the Netherlands with Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case.

The Aruban prosecuters comment:

"This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared," the prosecutor's office said.

No mention of the two individuals in your OP, but De Vries seems to think that Van der Sloot and the Kalpoes are involved.

Source to original article:

Fox News Article

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yea that's right it's on again... they have it up on CNN right now. this one won't go away. i'm just anxious like everyone else to find out the truth. whether these people are telling the truth or not remains to be seen.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh, poor picked on Aruba. Let me thrum the heartstrings for you a couple of times.

The fact is that a girl, nationality unimportant, disappeared from your island and nobody down there seems competent enough or honest enough to figure out what happened to her.

It's put a dent in the tourist trade. Boohoo. Deal with it. What did you expect? You're living on an island. Maybe next time your citizens will work harder to protect those who can't protect themselves.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anatomic Bomb

From that argument I could take it a step further and say it would be nice if parents taught their young daughters not to get boozed up to the point where they don't know which end is up and then wander off with strangers in a country they're not familiar with.

Sorry, Aruba does not deserve the blame here any more than my hometown of NYC can take the blame for every murderer that might live within our borders.

Someone killed the girl and that's very sad. Maybe in the future parents should watch where the hell their underage drunken children are hanging out. Do you think she put herself in appropriate circumstances that night? I don't.

I'm not blaming the victim, but I'm certainly not going to blame the country.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hypocritical words, aren't they?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's ok.
I wont even answer your comment cause you're the typical american that everyone hates for being so sheltered and unaware of anything except you feeling good about yourself.

Anyway, It was on CNN FINALLY !!

New evidence on CNN

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanderLinde
Anyway, It was on CNN FINALLY !!

This is the same article I mentioned above except mine was a Fox News source... (they must have pulled it off Reuters..)

This article says nothing about the couple in your OP. It only mentions De Vries who is a crime reporter that has been pursuing Van der Sloot.

I think that what will result from this "new evidence" will be another arrest of Sloot and maybe the kalpoes.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by defuntion]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
From that argument I could take it a step further and say it would be nice if parents taught their young daughters not to get boozed up to the point where they don't know which end is up and then wander off with strangers in a country they're not familiar with.

Maybe in the future parents should watch where the hell their underage drunken children are hanging out. Do you think she put herself in appropriate circumstances that night? I don't.

This is a very odd post...

Base on your response, I assume you didn't really watch the video link. (I can't really blame you, because I too have been fairly uninterested in the whole damned thing....and the video link is almost 27 minutes long.
)

Anyway, the daughter was not a minor at the time of her "disappearance". Moreover, based upon this new evidence, she went missing because she was running away from her family. Apparently, she was pregnant by her step-father and her parents were the last people on the planet she wanted to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would love to see your "new evidence" that Natalee was pregnant with her stepfather's child...can you produce it in my lifetime?...I'll be waiting...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join