It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today: Feb 12 will set ATS records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is in chit chat to specifically not make a big deal of this, but I'm guessing ATS (even with morning down time) will set some records today for posts and/or views.

If nothing else it should be a big day with posters hot on Kerry adultery topics and Bush AWOL posts also jumping in on most every thread that comes along.

Just a guess/prediction. I could be way off!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nice to anticipate and follow trends!

I know former ATS junkies who would prefer to see your topic ending with the word "straight". Such has been, it seems, virtually their life's purpose for a time.

Never underestimate the power of addiction. For some, it's the hope of an information ultrahighway connection directly into their veins. For others, it's colors and bells and whistles.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Nice to anticipate and follow trends!

I know former ATS junkies who would prefer to see your topic ending with the word "straight". Such has been, it seems, virtually their life's purpose for a time.

Never underestimate the power of addiction. For some, it's the hope of an information ultrahighway connection directly into their veins. For others, it's colors and bells and whistles.

Your post is about here: |-------------------------------|

And my head is about here: O (trying to catch your point as it whizzes by...)

Dare I ask?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wasn't meaning to raise the bar at all, just adding some spice in a BTS environment where 1, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 word stories have been the norm ... and distinguishing the cerebral centres on which different ATS features act with addictive properties.

Mind you the 1, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 word stories turn over posts pretty quickly until ennui sets in.

I noticed the order of the day in fixing US woes is to talk about John Kerry's 'internal' affairs.

My analogy would be more:

ATS
l -------------------------------------- l MA

if only for a day.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
...the posting frenzy STOPPED right on cue.
Did you do that MA?

Oh well. Sugar crash I suppose. Milk and cookies then meet back here.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I believe the posting fenzy was substituted for a time with frenzied posting.

There is a touch of the madness in ATS cyberspace today. I do not need to give you the links as you have seen it.

It probably is not HAARP, or MK-ULTRA, or even the Queen of Diamonds, but if the mass hysteria is not brought under control I would anticipate another food fight or water fight or cream pie throwing contest before the day is up. Thank God ATS does not promote activism, or there would be rioting on the streets. Dangerous times indeed.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You missed a nice bout of the Gay Warrior trading card game Out Gay!. I think it was HAARP inspired, but all in all I think I was way off.

No records set except rampant looniness.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You missed a nice bout of the Gay Warrior trading card game Out Gay!. I think it was HAARP inspired, but all in all I think I was way off.

No records set except rampant looniness.

And Id like to say I think I WON that game. Or maybe a tie? If not I want a rematch!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
And I'd just like to say I did NOT Out Gay anyone!

That's one game I don't mind losing!!! But it was funny.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
And I'd just like to say I did NOT Out Gay anyone!

That's one game I don't mind losing!!! But it was funny.

Yeah it was Hilarious. Havent laughed that hard in a while.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Ocelot]

top topics

join