It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John Lear, I'm a filmmaker and special effects guy based in Los Angeles, and I also happen to believe in UFOs. And I can tell you that these images (particularly the picture of the "wedding cake" ufo in front of the barn) were fakes composed in photoshop. There are very clear edge lines between the ufo and the background. And the difference in the foreground lighting, color, and contrast are dead giveaways. Add to that, the ufo appears to be listing at an angle off the ground, as if the artist didn't even take care to match the angle with the horizon line of the image. This is obviously a hastily done comp, meant to fool the untrained observer.

At 1720 times magnification, the image of the UFO flying over the hills shows a range of pixels different from the sky around it - clear evidence that the image was composited from separate elements. I can even see where the artist erased the wire used to suspend the fake ufo.

Oh, and one more comment... LOL... designers of these so-called ufos give themselves away using spare parts that could be found in any junk-heap. It's as if they watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and decided that's how alien spacecraft MUST look! Their total lack of imagination screams 3 dimensional thinking and "DESIGNED BY HUMAN" - a dead giveaway.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by ovanet]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by ovanet]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ovanet

While I agree the images have no merit as "real" they were not done in an image editing program, due to the date they were taken. There was no Photoshop, or PCs as we know them.

However-The employee who dealt with the Meier photos at De Anza corporation, (who as claimed by the "investigators" of the Meier case provided the computers to do the image analysis with) has stated he was asked to do alterations to the photos digitally to make them look more authentic (such as making the underside of the craft appear to reflect the ground below). So it's apparent that at least some are digitally altered.

What you're seeing is compression artifacts, of age old jpgs. I don't know of any scans out there of Meier's original photo prints or negatives. Most of what we see is scanned from a book, or at best a lithograph. Meier's negatives nor original prints have never been released to any 3rd party analyst as far as I know, that includes the expert testimonies from people like Malin (who incidentally told me he was shown only digital versions)

Luckily, we don't need super high resolution to tell they're awful, just by virtue of focus and lack of atmospheric hazing...among a *lot* of other issues. (including the found parts you mention.)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by ovanet

Oh, and one more comment... LOL... designers of these so-called ufos give themselves away using spare parts that could be found in any junk-heap. It's as if they watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and decided that's how alien spacecraft MUST look! Their total lack of imagination screams 3 dimensional thinking and "DESIGNED BY HUMAN" - a dead giveaway.

Thanks for your post ovanet. I think you are trying to play this game far, far too late, and with far too little information.

You are looking at fabrications made by those whose who are tempting to discredit it and whose business it is to discredit Billy Meier and his story.

But your post and input is welcome here however uninformed and lacking in factual representation it may be. Thanks.

By the way, the saucer in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is exactly how they look and thats exactly how the door opens in the real ones.

edit: We always extend a special welcome to newbies!!!!!!

[edit on 24-1-2008 by johnlear]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
JeffRitzmann. --- my questions. See earlier post.

Can someone please explain the Wedding cake video?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

check your U2Us, as I answered you 2 days ago, and have already answered the same questions within the thread.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thank you jeff. My Apologies. Your answers were very satisfactory. Dig the "Trooper" guitar with the Eddie knobs. "SCREEEEAAAMMM FOR ME LONG BEACH!" haha.

I personally would like to take a litte vacation to Hinterschmidruti, Switzerland and check all this stuff out for myself. Lear, you in?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Once again I find John Lear's post to be rude, non-factual, ridiculous, and insulting to JRitzman.

Here is the difference between JRitzman and John Lear. John has absolutely ZERO evidence to back up anything he says. His claims are always based on someone he knew who showed him something then hid it in the desert.

Leave it to John Lear to support a complete FRAUD like this Meier guy who has been PROVEN to be a criminal over and over again. When will the administrators of this forum step up and enforce the rules?

Making this guy a master of anything besides insanity is just ridiculous. He should be gone for what he's saying about JRitzman alone, much less knowingly posting false and misleading information.

Seriously, someone needs to take charge, remove his section and send a message that this board doesn't support hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Say what you want about about John, but he has just about every FAA award known to man. I also respect JRitzmann's work too. They are both fine in my book and the beauty of ATS is that we can all agree to disagree. Put your sensitivity aside for awhile and join in on the fun of it. We can learn alot from one another.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
Say what you want about about John, but he has just about every FAA award known to man. I also respect JRitzmann's work too. They are both fine in my book and the beauty of ATS is that we can all agree to disagree. Put your sensitivity aside for awhile and join in on the fun of it. We can learn alot from one another.

Being a pilot has nothing at all to do with being sane. People come to ATS for facts. If he is knowingly presenting false information and supporting known hoaxes, he shouldn't be here, period.

Congratulations to John for bring a great pilot, and at the same time being completely deluisional.

Go to any respected astronomy sites and he is the biggest joke on the planet.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"...he is the biggest joke on the planet."

Don't look now, but you are "insulting" someone for "insulting" someone. See where I'm going with this?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Here's the model, here's how he did it, and here's the pictures.

Model, string, camera. Done.

These weere the pictures he was talking about looking fake? they look more real than the Miers phots.

Mehh I want to believe but the miers stuff sounds more cultish than anything else.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Seriously, someone needs to take charge, remove his section and send a message that this board doesn't support hoaxers.

Thanks for the input rocksarerocks. Many share your opinion. And yes, I support and believe that the Billy Meier story is true and that the "wedding cake" is a real flying saucer from outer pace and that is was not a model.

I have yet to see anybody offer up, or construct or present any model that duplicates the the "wedding cake" extraterrestrial vehicle.

Yes, we have many that say is is just a model or 'i can make one of those' but the fact is nobody has yet duplicated and/or shown such a model on ATS.

That said, I challenge anybody on ATS or anywhere to duplicate a model of the "wedding cake" and have a picture taken of you holding it in your hands and posting that picture here on ATS.

It can't be done. The 'wedding cake' was the real thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Don't look now, but you are "insulting" someone for "insulting" someone. See where I'm going with this?

No not really. I am not insulting him, I am telling you what everyone thinks of him on respected forums. That's the last I'll say about this, because everyone knows if you speak up against Lear you get banned.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No not really. I am not insulting him, I am telling you what everyone thinks of him on respected forums. That's the last I'll say about this, because everyone knows if you speak up against Lear you get banned.

Saying that "everyone" thinks he is a joke is not factual. Stick to the facts. He believes the Meier story and has a right to believe it. Thats his business. I believe the Meier story too. I have a right to. But I also respect and value ALL opinions , even if they are contrary. Dude. Relax. Its gunna be okay.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am not insulting him, I am telling you what everyone thinks of him on respected forums. That's the last I'll say about this, because everyone knows if you speak up against Lear you get banned.

First of all, read John's signature. Second of all, using your logic ATS isn't a respectable forum, so you can feel free to go away o' respected one. Third, please provide evidence of someone who spoke up against John Lear, without breaking the T & C's, and was banned.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Don't sweat Mr. Lear.

I for one don't believe for a second that he buys into any of the Meier crap. A man of his abilities didn't get where he is being an idiot.

I'm sure John's just having a laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have yet to see anybody offer up, or construct or present any model that duplicates the the "wedding cake" extraterrestrial vehicle.(...snip)

Sigh. Well this pretty much sums up the ridiculous level to which the Meier case and the people supporting it have stooped.

The burden of evidence here lies with anyone claiming there is any truth to this (in my opinion bs) story. Period. Not the other way around. It simply doesn't work that way.

Mr Lear, it would seem you really get a kick out of yanking the chains of kids and generally gullible people. And looking at your following around here, I suppose you've found a good place to do so.

Good for you.

[edit on 24/1/08 by Durden]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Billy cake tin fake tin rake tin.

Egg on your face tin.

Ooop's be carefull Lee dont get Mr Lear mad remember what happend the last time.

And breath in and breath out ahhh that's better.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 24-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Durden

You gotta admit that if the Wedding Cake ship is a model , its a pretty good one.
Now I'm hungry.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
first off how can these be real? it looks like a bunch of ball bearings stuck to aluminum disks. how can anyone believe these are real? yes yes i know some of us haven't seen a real ufo but i can make the same things with house hold stuff. in fact i will and post some up here on a thread. ill even show you how i made them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join