It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Sherman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Personally, I am highly skeptical of anyone who publishes a book about supposed experiences they had whilst in the US civil service, armed forces, etc.
well same applies to anyone in general who does....
Why doesnt the US Government just ban the release of it? I am sure that if any of it was true it would be in violation of various secracy acts.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dan who? What are you talking about. Some background or a link would be nice.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Personally, I am highly skeptical of anyone who publishes a book about supposed experiences they had whilst in the US civil service, armed forces, etc.
well same applies to anyone in general who does....
Why doesnt the US Government just ban the release of it? I am sure that if any of it was true it would be in violation of various secracy acts.

Not only that... if the guy really knows something he would have been taken out a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Dan who? What are you talking about. Some background or a link would be nice.

www.aboveblack.com...

There was a notice about an upcoming interview with him on this site.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey I don't care what he says as long as he slams the commies too.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thank you Jonna. Appreciate it!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I bought the electronic copy of the book that he is advertising, it was really cheap, so I thought what the heck.

It was a neat story. True, I don't know, I'll be tuning in to the interview and chat session that is coming.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks for answering the whois question so quickly.. .I havent read that much into him but that is my main thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Without a doubt the e-book 'Above Black' is one of the most fascinating stories/documents I've read about alien contact. I'd certainly appreciate it if we could ask questions to Dan Sherman, the author himself

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Looks like you'll all get your chance to talk to the man mid next week....

This is yet another ATS milestone and hopefully the start of many guest appearances from other noted conspiricists and experts.

Chris

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I guess they will show up if you allow them to 'hawk' something eh?

If he makes and interesting discussion I'm sure he will garner a lot of interest among ATSer's.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Someone might want to test the chat code for handling 30+ people. It's going to get hot and crowded. Also, some kind of whisper/silence moderation might be nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Someone might want to test the chat code for handling 30+ people. It's going to get hot and crowded. Also, some kind of whisper/silence moderation might be nice.

Most definately. Perhaps some modifications to the chat room might be needed? Because as ktpr states, it will get crouded and some problems may occur with all the people talking at once. Just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A cheap way to do it is A) First come first served and B) Kick/Ban any fool that doesn't shut up. Much simplier

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think we need to get less 'conspiricist' and more government officials, skeptics, etc, so we can test our theories and see the counter-arguments.. we wont develop as a community unless we can win debates

edit:
think of it as a war, we are now being trained by our own, but we cant win the war unless we win battles

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by browha]

top topics

join