It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of E.T.'s at Area51?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sorry but this just looks fake from the corny "1960's" style fitler on the footage to the fact it does not even look like old stock. If you where in the postion to film a actual ET why shoot it like a music video ?, would you not centre the ET ?.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

Well if this is indeed a super 8 mm camera that narrows it down to after 1965...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks fake..well the only real thing is their eyes , the rest you dont see any facial expressions, and if you can see closely on ther lower right you can see some words with blur...and actually i can read it says "Alien Abduction"...so thats why you can see some Lady or personj in the table (human)...

So for me looks like renachment for some TV video like that. And yes the lines that pass like old video looks fake like if it was donde on some video program (like even nero)...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Sorry but this just looks fake from the corny "1960's" style fitler on the footage to the fact it does not even look like old stock. If you where in the postion to film a actual ET why shoot it like a music video ?, would you not centre the ET ?.

Haha good point! Unless this, which I think it looks like, is a complilation of different rolls of film...

[edit on 20-1-2008 by AlphA1551]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with hoax, but those blinking eyes sure look convincing. I doubt the government would let any real alien footage get around on the net.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Id think the govenemnt films things for the purpose of further reference, documentation...etc what purpose would this footage serve to anyone ?. Trust go ask a camrea man how he would set up the shot

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

how do you know it was a human that did the filming ?

there could be reasons it was filmed the way it was ?

i wouldnt want to be in the same room with those things (would you ?) so maybe they handed a camera to one of them ? who knows

not saying its real but it could be

[edit on 20-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
These three parts of the video might be actually real.

I've heard / read people witnessing the alien encounter and stating that their eyes were big and glowing. And this statement seems to match one of the aliens in the video perfectly.
every time its eyes glowed all i could think of was FAKE-- fake--fake, don't get me wrong i'm in no way attacking the op but it just seems like puppets to me.
i can't believe i'm actually trying to debunk this lol; who knows i could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
New video just in from the author himself

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Hmm the new video doesn't really show anything, except for some random documentation supposedly associated with Hitler?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx

Originally posted by TheoOne
These three parts of the video might be actually real.

I've heard / read people witnessing the alien encounter and stating that their eyes were big and glowing. And this statement seems to match one of the aliens in the video perfectly.
every time its eyes glowed all i could think of was FAKE-- fake--fake, don't get me wrong i'm in no way attacking the op but it just seems like puppets to me.
i can't believe i'm actually trying to debunk this lol; who knows i could be wrong.

Exactly, the first part just seems ridiculous, however as I stated the second part is the interesting one, though if one believes the first part to be fake then surely the second part must also be? Well according to rational deductive methods anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just analyzed this clip.

Sorry about my previous statements on this one but there are some interesting things about this short video that I find intriguing.

Very interesting. I don't know what to make of it but the being itself looks so artificial.. ESPCIALLY THE GLOWING EYES but then again, they've been described many times as looking that way... but with eye's glowing like that? I've don't recall ever hearing anything like that before.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok, just read "351 Novas" description it says:

Super 8mm film from area51

Name: John Constantine

I own one super 8mm reel of film that has alien beings and what looks like a alien-human type child on it , the child is playing on the film , it looks like it was filmed in a lab of some sort , there is a alien baby with a human female holding the alien child , i found this film mixed with a ton of home movies shot on 8mm B&W film .Military items were also found with the film , A.A.F. photos of hitlers house , photos of james cagney at a military dinner in chester england , military maps , uniforms , post cards from all over the world all from the 1940's , cash money for all over the world all dated 1940's and 50's , a leather box with the name M.G. Robbins 059659 USMC stamped on the top of it , it hold's all the cash , a wollensak 8mm camera and a military camera permit pass dated 23 may 1963 letting Morris G Robbins Capt. unit VMF (AW)235 take the camera to Atsugi Japan , for it's time the camera looks very high dollar , also found MP helmet and an officers visor cap with some officer rank insg laying loose in the case.

I think everything in the case was a collection put togeather by one man , a man with a very long military background , alot of the photos mach up to one guy , the guy sitting in a photo at a table eating with james cagney at a military party in chester england some time in the 1940's , the back of the photo says , "daddy in charge of show with james cagney chester england" , no date but cagney is very clear in the photo , so is the officer who shows up in a bunch of the photos found in the case , my hunch is daddy died with a huge secret and daddys little girl never had a clue as to what was on one roll of the film inside the case .
To me this only back's up what i already know.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
this is not me but you can see how easy it is to fake glowing eyes.
i am posting way to much today, ill go back to lurk mode for now.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Pretty weird!looks good though! the eye`s are done very well!i would love to see the whole body not just the head!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Right, well I don't question it's easy to fake MODERN video content, however it's much harder to fake OLD 8 mm film at least in a digital sort of way and having it to match the grainy/ vertical lines, that is of course if it's not in the film itself, by which it would then have to be a dummy of some sort.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Do you honesty think that a ET with the technological capabilities of travling 200000000000000 light years would not have brought something a little bit more advnaced then a 8mm camera ?.

i wouldnt want to be in the same room with those things (would you ?)

Id give a leg to see a real ET, so yes id love to be in that room sadly all id see is a blue screen or some puppets.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I keep watching and rewatching...I am really favoring authentic.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by solarstorm]

[edit on 20-1-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Just analyzed this clip.

Sorry about my previous statements on this one but there are some interesting things about this short video that I find intriguing.

Was it a demon dog ?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Do you honesty think that a ET with the technological capabilities of travling 200000000000000 light years would not have brought something a little bit more advnaced then a 8mm camera ?.

i wouldnt want to be in the same room with those things (would you ?)

Id give a leg to see a real ET, so yes id love to be in that room sadly all id see is a blue screen or some puppets.

i said maybe they gave the camera to one of the aliens to film it.

i didnt say they brought it with them........

i dont think they have kodak film on thier planet...lol

i seriously doubt you would be able to be in a room with aliens...

you say you do but when the time came i think most people would chicken out...imho

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join