It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys what's your favorite kind of woman?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
me? i LOVE me a dainty ass girly girly. the ones that are scared of bugs and all that crap. i can't get enough of them. i love the way they carry themselves. they're usually always very happy go lucky. they're also always very sweet and they love to dress really sharp.

ahhhhhhhh a nice f'n girly girl.

but anyway, what do you guys like?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I love the girls/women that are breathing and can see what a fine upstanding, talented, brutally handsome, specimen of manhood I am.

oh yeah, and large breasts are nice.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
oh yeah, and large breasts are nice.

^^^^co-sign

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
can see what a fine upstanding, talented, brutally handsome, specimen of manhood I am.

oh yeah, i thought you were the non bragging type... *shrugs* oh well.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with you about the girly girls.

Of course they also have to like to do outdoor stuff like camping and hiking. I don't want one that's just a mall rat.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Perfect woman.......(sweat)

Well, I have had the privilage of meeting both.

A tall long legged 'Highlander' biker babe (salivate!) dressed in black leather.
Softly spoken, a natural brunette with hair touching her hips, hypnotic brown eyes and she reeked of class.
We spent two days in Wales together.

*************************** PHEW! *************************
A petite mid-20's Southern England lass, a brunette sporting a ponytail and the brightest china blue eyes I've ever seen.
Loves rock music, travel, and history. Very intelligent and a little underweight. Lovely girl, Sadly missed as a colleague. Great sense of humour with a hint of mischief in her character.

********************* Melissa come back*********************

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

One that doesn't sleep on my arm, so I can leave without the "you will call me won't you" drama.

Or failing that, one with a pulse.

Or still warm.

Or with a very sweet sounding baaaaa.

Or an ATS girl *waiting FTSTHTF!*

MonKey

[edit on 21/1/08 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Chikey..one word for ya..
SPLAT!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmm.....................
My favorite kind of woman, eh?
Let's think aboot that, eh?

Smart, and strong. (Major turn on. I'm not intimidated.)
Someone who is comfortable dressed to the nines on Friday night sipping champagne with strawberries in a five star restaurant. Then Saturday night hanging in a dive bar eating wings, and drinking draught beer dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Then Sunday, just hanging out with no real plans - playing it by ear. Maybe snuggle and watch movies all day. Maybe go for a drive to nowhere to see where we end up. Maybe invite some friends over to just hang out over a pizza and beer.
A woman who will suddenly throw a snowball at you unexpectedly, then expects retaliation with a smile on her face.
A woman who knows what is truly important, and could care less what the Joneses have.
A woman who is tough, but is not ashamed to cry on my shoulder when she needs to.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Blond hair, blue eyes, big breasts…….can’t be taller then me…(6 foot 2)

not a dumb ass……finds me funny……wants it only when I want it…..makes me breakfast every morning…..as well as lunch and dinner….and of course agrees with everything………the complete ideal women…..oh…..and doesn’t mind another girl joining the team every so often……

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I answered honestly a post or 2 ago about my favorite type of woman, but the PERFECT woman?

A deafmute, nymphomaniac, who recently inherited a beer manufacturer.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
lololol......but i don't mind a conversation.....what, you just want a play thing lombozo? oh is that what you want...?

....in that case......to add to my above post

she must have all and complete knowledge of every single sex position there is....and be a 10 star professional at every single one of them....

[edit on 21-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Hey I resemble that eh? Better think ABOUT that eh? lol.

Watch it...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Think ABOUT?
I do believe I said ABOOT.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Think ABOUT?
I do believe I said ABOOT.

Ahem....

'nough said.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm preferentially biased to the kind "kind"... kind-of. Doesn't play favorites. Knows where I leave my glasses. Issue and goal-oriented. Self-determined and self-expressive. Graceful. Assertive. Accurately sassy. Timely and timeless. Unafraid of fear. Knows where my lucky AVRO hat is. Elegantly trashy. Spontaneously combustible and cool-water calm. Enigmatically simple. Adventurous. The ones across the breakfast table these days prove to be rather interesting to get along with.

Vic

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a girl that aint bossy is aways happy likes guitar and *thinks* not taller than me and..................oh is always interested in trying new things like learning guitar and has to be somewhat pretty but not overly high maintaneceoh and is out doorsy
the day that happens to me is the day hell freezes over and the world ends

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Since Iam the only female to contribute so far here.I'm gonna post what I want.Here's some Sheffield boys for ya...BOYS!

I never pass up the opportunity to post some Def.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i also forgot to mention that i like my women short. from around 5'2" to 5'4" max is 5'5".

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
A deafmute, nymphomaniac, who recently inherited a beer manufacturer.

she wouldn't be able to moan then. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join