It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Kingdom of God is at hand...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
First of all.. Incarnated...

Jesus created a church, 2000 years of saints seen miracles including I although im not a saint by any means...

secondly st Mihael is motly taught by the Catholic church as its defender, this is his job and we have a prayer to him after mass and the rosary....

now about the 20 dollar bill..

The problem is, is that whats negative is what God said were sins.. Cursing is not breaking a commandment, I mean saying the F word... but its usaully tied into a bad angry tone and used hatefully...

Now the guy who lost the 20, and the guy who gained it... The guy who found it (doesnt) know about the guy who had it to begin with, therefore his gain is not selfish since he knows not who lost it..

Now if he knew who lost it and knew they were hungry and still ate with it, then its a negative.....

As for antichrist he will be on scene shortly, and some of prophecies say he was born before 2000...

peace.

[edit on C:/120259359636America/ChicagoSat, 09 Feb 2008 15:46:36 -060036/Feb by JesusisTruth]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Where does in the bible does it say that the antichrist would be born before 2000? I just careious

<< 1   >>

join