It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - Mr. Greer Has Informed Us He Will Not Do The Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Dr. Greer:
Have you ever made plans to visit with Billy Meier? A personal sit-down chat with the man..., eye to eye so you could verify his position? His age is getting up there, so your opportunity may be slipping away.
On a different note, could Area 51 actually be fifty-one stories underground?
Or USAF Plant 42, in Palmdale, California to be forty-two levels underneath?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

QUESTIONS

1. What has convinced you that ET's are benign? Do you insist that all "races" of ET's are benign?

2. You seem to have chosen to believe in various flavors of Eastern mysticism/religiosity vs construing as Guy Malone of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

does . . . that the watchers/ fallen angels/ nephilium/ "ET's" are part and parcel of the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES. What has convinced you of the 'validity' of that choice over the latter construction on reality?

3. When do you expect the von Braun predicted 'set-up' war with ET to begin?

4. What prevents you from construing that war with ET as a vast stage set to dupe the world's citizens into a global government along the lines of Reagaon's mentioning how we'd all unite against such a threat?

5. What are your assumptions, convictions, guesses about what ET's are REALLY up to here? What are their 3 priority goals?

6. Given that Guy Malone's fairly standard and very successful Christian Spiritual warfare approach to stopping ET abductions--even in families where such has gone on for generations--wouldn't that seem to indicate rather clearly WHO had the REAL AUTHORITY--i.e. Jesus' Name stops abductions cold. Sounds like Jesus is the top authority. What prevents you from sharing such a conclusion?

7. What have your sources said about the recent evident upturn in number and degree of drama of sightings--such as the Stephenville Texas sighting?

8. Reportedly the ET critters have convinced the global Oligarchy that satan will win over God Almighty at Armageddon. Have you met anyone who believes that amongst your sources?

--dat's all folks--

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If you recall, last year we had found at least three different references to a video tape of the 1992 "Gulf Breeze" incident.

I think I can safely say that many at ATS are especially curious about this tape. Would it be possible to see it?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes, I was wondering if he could answer this for me. Does he think the overall population is ready to recieve this information? Do we have the capability to understand it or would it simply ruin us to know the truth at this point in time? Does he think it's safe or the correct thing to do? I base the last part of this question on the fact that God has told us that only he will know and only he will reveal what is true when it is time. This could also epxplain why many of the aliens do not interact with us. Maybe the release of this information could open pandoras box? I have a feeling or fear that this will happen if we push the envelope too far. Does he agree or not and please explain why. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
QUESTION:

Dr. Greer, why did I receive an email via the Yahoo! Disclosure group requesting donation of frequent flyer miles for a first class ticket for you? I fly coach. Can't you?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dr. Greer, have you heard about, or do you know something of an alleged Secret United Nations Meeting, on the morning on February 12, 2008 about Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dr. Greer,

Did Former CIA Director William Colby ever contact you directly, and if so, did he explictly offer material and/or testimonial assitance to the initial Disclosure Project?

(The sum of 50 million is often thrown around in internet circles)

Also, do you personally believe he was murdered to prevent his involvement with your project?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Dr. Greer,

Did Former CIA Director William Colby ever contact you directly, and if so, did he explictly offer material and/or testimonial assitance to the initial Disclosure Project?

(The sum of 50 million is often thrown around in internet circles)

Also, do you personally believe he was murdered to prevent his involvement with your project?

To be clear - do you have any Proof of correspondence with Bill Colby before his death - I know by your own accounts that you say the above is true.

This is important because it would lend a lot of credibility to your claims.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dr. Greer,

According to James Gilliland of ECETI, you did one of your "Ambassador to the Universe" trainings at his ranch at Mount Adams, and "countless" ships came in and were recorded on video.

Why did you refuse to accept copies of the footage from him?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Question for Dave and Johnny - with ATS Mix changing formats to "PHASE 4" - is the Greer interview still a go? How will future interviews with special guests work?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join